Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
Is there a walkthrough of the slave city somewhere in this thread? I can't find any search thread option on this forum and 350 or so posts is a bit many to read through to find out.

akira

Jun 5, 2017
just for u. 5 character lvl 99. (10 hours hunting).;)

can someone tell me how to get "relic line good end A"? specific one please.
the requirement is lilina must stay virgin (it means hard mode?), soul contract<6, get 2 sacred object from guild saga Q and win final battle.
my problem is i cant get to have the final battle, sealcya said that lilina doesnt have any good memories.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
guess nobody generous enough to share super elite version of 1.9750 eh? not when wolfzq on hunt for leakage like that

Reactions: JBL80

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
there is a super elite version of this game? what is this, battlefront 2 now? will i soon have to play it using an exclusive platform like origin? (too soon?). but seriously... it's got a super elite version? mind sharing how it's different from normal? i'm legit curios... seriously.

Reactions: chesire

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
there is a super elite version of this game? what is this, battlefront 2 now? will i soon have to play it using an exclusive platform like origin? (too soon?). but seriously... it's got a super elite version? mind sharing how it's different from normal? i'm legit curios... seriously.
something like if you pay normal 1$... you only get latest patreon version... while 16$ one has extra costume or cg...

mfbean

Aug 18, 2017
question pls ?
in prison, after sleeping with the warden, the shibari is just gone
so how to steal the key ?
and waiting 100+ day to get out of prison is just annoying

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
something like if you pay normal 1$... you only get latest patreon version... while 16$ one has extra costume or cg...
ph. that. did you know he has something like if you pay $50 total (ie 1$ till it's $50 ro $50 once then $1 per month) you'll get all costume... ALL means all from the start till the end... f@#king crazy man

stwar

Sep 17, 2017
how long can he keep this up ownly puting Cosplay stuff mabe one or to not Cosplay not worth the $$ more game stuff that will do not looks or make a new game he did good on Cursed Armor he can make another

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
how long can he keep this up ownly puting Cosplay stuff mabe one or to not Cosplay not worth the $$ more game stuff that will do not looks or make a new game he did good on Cursed Armor he can make another
the answer? a long time, cos the retarded people who support him feels like this is ok... when it's not. look at how quickly his game developed when he had no patreon setup... or just after he got patreon setup.. now that he's used to seeing that sweet sweet patreon kish(yes i know it's cash and not kish... grammar nazi begone) the development of the game is at snail's pace.. with only more cosplay stuff added in hopes that more people pay $50 to get all cosplay unlocked.

Reactions: DLSmaster

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know how to remove extremely weak condition. A skull with that status appeared when a guard forced striped parasite from her body

Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys long time no see, here is the latest version of the game as of 11/28/2017 ver 1.9750 aswell as 3 months of patreon rewards
I wonder if you guys can Gobbledygook the password. Geez I wonder what it could be Gobbledygook, and if a mod could update the front page I would appreciate it greatly. :> show me some love Gobbledygook @Souleater

Updated for more links.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey guys long time no see, here is the latest version of the game as of 11/28/2017 ver 1.9750 aswell as 3 months of patreon rewards
I wonder if you guys can Gobbledygook the password. Geez I wonder what it could be Gobbledygook, and if a mod could update the front page I would appreciate it greatly. :> Gobbledygook
wow? you spend that money to unlock all patreon content? or someone willing to leak it? either way thanks

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks a lot. But i think you should remove that password. Dev dude might ban ur access. "sorry other guys i dont want devs to harm this kind dude"
the password is mainly to keep the dev of cursed armor from extracting the rar file and checking the ver. since he speaks Chinese, and only has a basic understanding of English or uses google translate i chose a password, which has no Chinese translation. I hope you understand i just don't want the dev of this game threatening people again. it really is the best way to be sure.

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
the password is mainly to keep the dev of cursed armor from extracting the rar file and checking the ver. since he speaks Chinese, and only has a basic understanding of English or uses google translate i chose a password, which has no Chinese translation. I hope you understand i just don't want the dev of this game threatening people again. it really is the best way to be sure.
Thanks a lot

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
yeah, might as well post it since he still hasn't finished the game yet, and its set to be done in December (yeah right) just feel like hes milking it at this point.
Just like how the people are with SimBro.... Seriously.... It's people Like him and others, that gives Pateron a bad reputation... I wish he went back to making mods for Skyrim, at least back then when he made mods for Skyrim, he was so nice and kind, now he's like being a dick & cry-baby as well, when he was making Cursed Armor....

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Shame the progress for this game has all but halted. Its a pretty good game.

What I don't like is how he's using the patreon money to (essentially) make DLC rather than finishing the main project. He complains about leaks, but has no problem taking money from his patrons.

Not to mention the "English" is terrible. Even Google translate gives a more coherent sentence than whatever the translator is doing.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
I wonder if you guys can Gobbledygook the password. Geez I wonder what it could be Gobbledygook, and if a mod could update the front page I would appreciate it greatly. :> show me some love Gobbledygook @Souleater
Thank you for the upload now i can finally finish the abaddon endings

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes