LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
i wanted to know if anyone here as actual finished the collage with a good ending. the walk though is really complete.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
Just to let anyone know theirs a Missing water class in the guide last i checked you have to make sure u do water one more time otherwise you won't finish which you can easily make up on one of the days. On day 20 just do water and fire and on day 21 do earth and lighting that should fix it and everything else is the same.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'll probably post the next version within the next 2 months, just to make sure that there is enough content worth uploading, cause like i said he told me it was supposed to be finished by the end of this year. or if it is infact finished before then i'll post the completed game. Plus think of it this way, it will give time for the game to be translated to current content.

"this game will finished this year, last version need totoal $15. If you want last version, you need wait the year end."
a direct quote from him.
Chinese only ^_^.

1.9760 更新内容

魔虫线回想完成,目前CG完成度95%。

重要内容增加:新增世界型拘束系统!(你们求了很久的系统,通过战斗H开启)

A、人形系和亡灵系怪物有概率使用拘束技能。

B、拘束后有概率使用拘束道具,且有概率会使用玩家道具包内的道具(也会强制使用部分月筹道具)。

C、拘束状态下,特殊部位的道具不可以手工操作。

D、拘束状态下,只有部分服装可以使用。

1、新增公会毒品任务

2、立绘增加不反转选项

3、回想屋战斗回想完成

4、追加服装吧台女,毒品任务中获得

5、优化任务系统,提升英文版文字显示效果

6、优化部分回想事件

7、增加女体盛CG

8、FUTAEND CG和回想完成

9、詹姆士 CG和回想完成

10、CG回想功能完成

11、全部怪物和世界事件回想完成

12、更换游戏封面,增加第二封面,对于第二封面有建议可以提哦~

13、增加极速跳过选项,通关1次后用结局一览道具启动或关闭

14、调整取消拟态逻辑,取消后会一直维持诅咒铠甲形象,如需裸体,请拟态成裸体

15、修正1.9750发现的所有BUG

I don't exactly speak chinese and the translator is halarious
Please keeps us posted from time to time please, so we know what is going on okay. ^_^

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you, i have another question. what is the correct route for the death scepter in the capital. feel like ive taken ever route possible? is there a good route?

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Is there like a walkthrough or guide I can use to play the game perfectly? I have been playing this game blind and making lots of mistakes. I also hope that all the outfits and its sprites get released.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Is there like a walkthrough or guide I can use to play the game perfectly? I have been playing this game blind and making lots of mistakes. I also hope that all the outfits and its sprites get released.
Sadly no... I wish, but that's a $100.00+ Patreon exclusive...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sadly no... I wish, but that's a $100.00+ Patreon exclusive...
Technically speaking, I believe that the range is 16 to 50$ (for the "normal" part) and minimum 50 to 100$ (for receiving some.. cosplay picture and an opportunity for a side quest). If you're talking about the 100+$ thing, is just if you want everything listed before plus some CG's, a cosplay "created" by you and other clothes (anything you want, in a certain sense). The ones that are already inside the game, I believe that you can obtain it by paying the first amount and not 100$
May be you want all gift?
$100 or more per month
Pledge more than $100, We will take some of your orders,base on the intensity and lifetime of your donation.your orders could be something like:create CG for a event、add cosplay hairstyles and clothes to the beauty salon so on.
At least this is what I understood - even though his english is really bad. Still, who is so crazy to pay 100/150$ for an RPGMaker game?! Or rather, for a game in general? From Patreon? That's pure madness.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I plan to drop 30$ this Christmas for this game.
It's not even worth $30.00 at all, since he mostly used RPG-Maker's assets, since he didn't hand created them, nor any of the stuff that's displayed ( except, the hand drawn artwork ) nor any of the game's, mechanics as well, it's not even worth $20.00 at all, most games I have seen like these on Steam, are even worth from $1.00 up to $10.00 and no more, and they have a lot more content in them, then in this game, so save your $30.00 for something else that's worth it, instead in this game.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Technically speaking, I believe that the range is 16 to 50$ (for the "normal" part) and minimum 50 to 100$ (for receiving some.. cosplay picture and an opportunity for a side quest). If you're talking about the 100+$ thing, is just if you want everything listed before plus some CG's, a cosplay "created" by you and other clothes (anything you want, in a certain sense). The ones that are already inside the game, I believe that you can obtain it by paying the first amount and not 100$.
I understand, but most of us in here, do want all of the costumes and all of the CGI's as well though.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I understand, but most of us in here, do want all of the costumes and all of the CGI's as well though.
Things that, of course, you'll never receive. None of us will ever receive because nobody will ever pay that amount of money. So in the end, let's just be happy with what we have right now and be grateful xD

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
So I have to wait until the next update on this game here for everything? I would not mind paying 20$ for the game with everything in it

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes