• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Shame the progress for this game has all but halted. Its a pretty good game.

What I don't like is how he's using the patreon money to (essentially) make DLC rather than finishing the main project. He complains about leaks, but has no problem taking money from his patrons.

Not to mention the "English" is terrible. Even Google translate gives a more coherent sentence than whatever the translator is doing.
That's the problem, when it comes to Google Translate, it's not 100% accurate at all most of the times, when people SHOULD be using is Rosetta Stone language learning system, that's 100% accurate all the times!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
By the way, if anyone is interested here...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
After reading the previous comments on the previous pages (last two, technically speaking. Not all of them)... this game has some kind of ending, at least? Since it's one year that this project is "on going" - or maybe more, since I rely on the thread's date :WutFace:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
After reading the previous comments on the previous pages (last two, technically speaking. Not all of them)... this game has some kind of ending, at least? Since it's one year that this project is "on going" - or maybe more, since I rely on the thread's date :WutFace:
This project, has been going on for over three years now, also as for an ending, there is many, most of them are false/bad, I don't know if there is gonna be a actual true good ending at all, seeing his Pateron home page.....

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This project, has been going on for over three years now, also as for an ending, there is many, most of them are false/bad, I don't know if there is gonna be a actual true good ending at all, seeing his Pateron home page.....
At least reading that there are some endings - even if the true one is missing and will never be made, who knows. Only time will tell -, it's enough for me.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
At least reading that there are some endings - even if the true one is missing and will never be made, who knows. Only time will tell -, it's enough for me.
Yeah I know... But I don't like how he's gonna put the True Ending of the game though... Since it'll won't be the part of how the game's story/lore started... More less an abandon ending...

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
That's the problem, when it comes to Google Translate, it's not 100% accurate at all most of the times, when people SHOULD be using is Rosetta Stone language learning system, that's 100% accurate all the times!

Just an example. I actually use World Premium Translator.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Good day everyone.
I noticed a promo picture has a Lil in a red party dress (left to the maid uniform). Does anyone know where to get one ?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Not really sure if I missed it or skipped or if someone has or hasn't asked this yet, but when do you get sent to Torres city from the Guild? Kind of want to avoid going through the whole slave thing though I don't have a problem doing it.. Figured I'd try something different this time around even if the English is shit for this game... Honestly don't see why he couldn't hire an English speaking person to proof read all the shitty ass translations...

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
no i obey the training man. after that the game was crash and i out. i dont know why!
Can't help you there. You need to be john's slave (john is the king of the place). If you haven't started the guild quest of that city, you won't be able to be his slave

Aug 18, 2017
Version 1.9760 Is up!
I'll probably post the next version within the next 2 months, just to make sure that there is enough content worth uploading, cause like i said he told me it was supposed to be finished by the end of this year. or if it is infact finished before then i'll post the completed game. Plus think of it this way, it will give time for the game to be translated to current content.

"this game will finished this year, last version need totoal $15. If you want last version, you need wait the year end."
a direct quote from him.
Chinese only ^_^.

1.9760 更新内容

魔虫线回想完成,目前CG完成度95%。

重要内容增加:新增世界型拘束系统!(你们求了很久的系统,通过战斗H开启)

A、人形系和亡灵系怪物有概率使用拘束技能。

B、拘束后有概率使用拘束道具,且有概率会使用玩家道具包内的道具(也会强制使用部分月筹道具)。

C、拘束状态下,特殊部位的道具不可以手工操作。

D、拘束状态下,只有部分服装可以使用。

1、新增公会毒品任务

2、立绘增加不反转选项

3、回想屋战斗回想完成

4、追加服装吧台女,毒品任务中获得

5、优化任务系统,提升英文版文字显示效果

6、优化部分回想事件

7、增加女体盛CG

8、FUTAEND CG和回想完成

9、詹姆士 CG和回想完成

10、CG回想功能完成

11、全部怪物和世界事件回想完成

12、更换游戏封面,增加第二封面,对于第二封面有建议可以提哦~

13、增加极速跳过选项,通关1次后用结局一览道具启动或关闭

14、调整取消拟态逻辑,取消后会一直维持诅咒铠甲形象,如需裸体,请拟态成裸体

15、修正1.9750发现的所有BUG

I don't exactly speak chinese and the translator is halarious

Last edited:

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
I dont think he will. He's greedy. Also he was threatening his patrons about stopping eng game progress. and thanks for your support bro @

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
I'll probably post the next version within the next 2 months, just to make sure that there is enough content worth uploading, cause like i said he told me it was supposed to be finished by the end of this year. or if it is infact finished before then i'll post the completed game. Plus think of it this way, it will give time for the game to be translated to current content.

"this game will finished this year, last version need totoal $15. If you want last version, you need wait the year end."
a direct quote from him.
Chinese only ^_^.

1.9760 更新内容

魔虫线回想完成,目前CG完成度95%。

重要内容增加:新增世界型拘束系统!(你们求了很久的系统,通过战斗H开启)

A、人形系和亡灵系怪物有概率使用拘束技能。

B、拘束后有概率使用拘束道具,且有概率会使用玩家道具包内的道具(也会强制使用部分月筹道具)。

C、拘束状态下,特殊部位的道具不可以手工操作。

D、拘束状态下,只有部分服装可以使用。

1、新增公会毒品任务

2、立绘增加不反转选项

3、回想屋战斗回想完成

4、追加服装吧台女,毒品任务中获得

5、优化任务系统,提升英文版文字显示效果

6、优化部分回想事件

7、增加女体盛CG

8、FUTAEND CG和回想完成

9、詹姆士 CG和回想完成

10、CG回想功能完成

11、全部怪物和世界事件回想完成

12、更换游戏封面,增加第二封面,对于第二封面有建议可以提哦~

13、增加极速跳过选项,通关1次后用结局一览道具启动或关闭

14、调整取消拟态逻辑,取消后会一直维持诅咒铠甲形象,如需裸体,请拟态成裸体

15、修正1.9750发现的所有BUG

I don't exactly speak chinese and the translator is halarious
and i take the "final version" will not include costumes. will it? i kinda hoped at this point if everyone in this thread can come together and collect $150 buck for the full costume version... then i think WAIT i kinda don't want hin to get that much money. also. don't know if a thread has been made for this or not, a few days back he promoted a game of his "friend(?)" is there a thread of that? the game's by tentacle3g and it's translated.

Morthe

May 24, 2017
Excuse me, where or how I can change to the paid costumes, I only find where to change the hair and face.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes