Gunzology

Aug 25, 2016
How do i get the pregnant worm version of the protagonist? The one that appears at the logo screen where she is inside worm capsule? I got the Worm King "helmet" but i donnow how to turn her into an "abomination", did i miss something?
have to get a certain Abadon ending. I forgot which one. i'm pretty sure its one of the bad endings.

noway

May 14, 2017
It seems he is not allowed to post links yet, so you have to put it together yourself:

I just checked the image folder, it seems there is a ton of new CG compared to the older version.

Reactions: lunamm

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It seems he is not allowed to post links yet, so you have to put it together yourself:

I just checked the image folder, it seems there is a ton of new CG compared to the older version.
is this the uncensored version? haven't downloaded it yet.

Reactions: gendonz

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Found out that you can escape the parasite cave the first time you visit it if you have the chasity belt equipped (prevents the tentacles in the cave from messing with your vag)

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
How do you get the quest for Abaddon? I found the village but other than that completely have no clue how to actually get the quest for it

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes