DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Welp I guess he didn't want to finish this game of his by the end of this year.... great.....

Lipson

Jan 4, 2018
I have changed language by python script according to www/data/translations.txt. some one need help can contact me....

Lipson

Jan 4, 2018
some 1 want the cheat menu can touch the github:
it will help you to set-up a cheat menu, also you can use :
key word: _glod _items

Lipson

Jan 4, 2018
if some one has chinese patch or translate.txt, it would be helpful for me and some one else. concat to me pls.

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
guys how can i take off the magic steel shackle (neck) it says i need a key but there's no key so what should i do?

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
guys how can i take off the magic steel shackle (neck) it says i need a key but there's no key so what should i do?
there is an erotic shop in the slums (western area of the start-town)
there, on the right side of the first room, are two sparkling spots.
one of them opens Neck-shakles, the other arm/leg-shakles

chesire

May 5, 2017
No if it is magic steel shackle then you have to go to weapons shop NPC on upper right side she will unlock it for a lot of gold

Jul 21, 2017
I used rpgmaker save editor look for magic key (neck) and (belt) in the items section then use them in your menu and it should work then check out the switches and variables and look for what looks familiar and uncheck the box you might need a translation program

Tyrant007

Oct 4, 2017
I used rpgmaker save editor look for magic key (neck) and (belt) in the items section then use them in your menu and it should work then check out the switches and variables and look for what looks familiar and uncheck the box you might need a translation program
What's the item no.# for the two keys?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes