rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
sorry but nothing come straight to mind but you can try "Princess serena ~Raid of Demon Legion~" or "Tales of Ameria". they both do the outfit system. there was something else i remember that was similar but i can't seem to remember it
thanks but in the game tale of ameria when you lose you get a sex scene with cg or like this game l mean when you loose vs a slime or any one you got that little clip about beeing raped by it i want a game with this kind and thx

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
thanks but in the game tale of ameria when you lose you get a sex scene with cg or like this game l mean when you loose vs a slime or any one you got that little clip about beeing raped by it i want a game with this kind and thx
i don't know man. i haven't played those games. i only have them downloaded onto my harddrive

Reactions: chesire
U

User_74887

Sorry to ask but does anyone know how to get the last A-level quest and how to be the guildmaster's wife?

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
for the wife quest off the guild master you do the guild maim quest and eventually it will fallow after the guild saga quest finish you will be able to do the A rank quest and the the s quest from Melissa as well explain all on is walktrought page 11

EpeTuK666

Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck in the undead maze.
Can someone help me?
The shortest path for the castle with ghosts was found:
left -> up -> left, if everything is done right - find yourself in a room with a lonely entertaining GG (provided that you go with a ghost), it is strictly up

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
Guys in the parasite queste (not the first one) i must talk to the old man in the forest prison but after giving him the tabaco he refuse to give me information what should i do next?

AnnonLeo

Oct 1, 2017
The shortest path for the castle with ghosts was found:
left -> up -> left, if everything is done right - find yourself in a room with a lonely entertaining GG (provided that you go with a ghost), it is strictly up
Should I read the sign first?

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
but i can't get out of the cell
you have to go in the warden office in the morning and let it have is way with you when he sleep you can loot the room and get lock pick and if you fuck the other guard he will get jealous and increase your day so be careful

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes