MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
How do you get insect seen. Ib been playing awhile and never ran acrossed any?
if you're character is enough of a whore, you can peek into the house in the old part of town on the top right. there's a mother, grandfather and son all fucking the mom. the son is forced to be a trap by the mom

Jul 21, 2017
if you're character is enough of a whore, you can peek into the house in the old part of town on the top right. there's a mother, grandfather and son all fucking the mom. the son is forced to be a trap by the mom
No lol I mean like bugs with six or more legs lol my bad if I spelled it wrong

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Witch forest lol sorry I'm kinda of a bug guy I prefer consensual but at this moment I'll take it anyway I can get it
When you're doing the 3rd pact you should gain access to it. It's in the forest to the left of the main town but in you won't get access to it unless you collect the first 2 story items from the snake girls and the tree

Jul 21, 2017
When you're doing the 3rd pact you should gain access to it. It's in the forest to the left of the main town but in you won't get access to it unless you collect the first 2 story items from the snake girls and the tree
Thanks but I'm kinda stuck where the snake girls and slimes are all grouped with the girl in the middle and the mc says "find another way" how do I do this it's a pain that's there's no walkthrough

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks but I'm kinda stuck where the snake girls and slimes are all grouped with the girl in the middle and the mc says "find another way" how do I do this it's a pain that's there's no walkthrough
If you lost to them than just sleep until you active your contact. Once that happens you have to wait 3 days until you can search for the next Quest item

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
you can kill them with some help first go get a quest from the guild then go speak with milessa ( black girl sitting in the guild she will agree to help you and will join you ultil you finish your quest

jzage123

Oct 29, 2017
does anyone know how to get out of the prison? the warden doesn't ask me anything and keeps lengthening my days by 2 whenever I go talk to him.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
does anyone know how to get out of the prison? the warden doesn't ask me anything and keeps lengthening my days by 2 whenever I go talk to him.
there's an old man who's cell is next to the starting cell you get in the prison. if you keep doing him favors over time he'll help you break out

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hi friends, I want to get a blindfold & mask. Do you know anything?
You could make your own custom mask if you wanted. Because wolf ZQ has patreon DLC, he left all the resource files open. All you have to do is understand the layers which clothing go into and edit which outfit you want to replace. You can even edit the sprite if you wanted. I would do some but i'm not very good at drawing and i lack a tablet.

ineedyou

Feb 14, 2018
You could make your own custom mask if you wanted. Because wolf ZQ has patreon DLC, he left all the resource files open. All you have to do is understand the layers which clothing go into and edit which outfit you want to replace. You can even edit the sprite if you wanted. I would do some but i'm not very good at drawing and i lack a tablet.
nono just I wonder how to get it.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes