ineedyou

Feb 14, 2018
[견적 = "mfbean, 게시물 : 506874, 회원 : 170062"] 도적과 싸우고 그들을 묶어 두거나, 필요하다면 그들을 매료 시키십시오. [/ QUOTE]
thankk you!

ineedyou

Feb 14, 2018
I have a question about guild saga.

Mrs Guild Master? or......

After finishing the mercenary and sex slave mercenary quest, go to the guest manager.

who is guest manager?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is it even possible to do a Virgin run? every thing i seem to try makes her lose it to the succubus anyway

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Is it even possible to do a Virgin run? every thing i seem to try makes her lose it to the succubus anyway
I think hard mode will make the succubus not remove your virginity... I don't know if there are scripted event that will make you lose your virginity...

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
I'm on the quest where i have to find the unicorn robber, i'm at the farm but i cant seem to find him after he stole all of my money. could someone help me please?

Dylanfrost

Jul 8, 2017
I'm on the quest where i have to find the unicorn robber, i'm at the farm but i cant seem to find him after he stole all of my money. could someone help me please?
Keep working, borrowing and betting until you can not pay your debt

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
you will find him at night he's the same guy that gave you the ticket first you gonna find him where all the ppl sit then you gonna find him at the hotel then out of the city and you gonna fight him if you take him down you will finish the quest if he does it you will loose your money again

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Whats the best way to go about keeping her Lust below 500?
Also, anyone notice how alot of the first letters for words is missing? or is that just me?

jccy92

Jul 29, 2017
I am very new to this game and have lots of questions about getting through it:-
(1) I went through the Magic Academy Quest, finished all the elements classes just to be brought to a Dark Magic class to receive Bad Ending A. Where did I go wrong?
(2) If anyone has the latest link to a walkthrough / guide, I'd really appreciate it.
(3) Is losing to normal monsters in battles a norm? My stats seem to be too weak to beat monsters. What should I do?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes