xbo

Sep 17, 2017
How to get the 2nd earning for unicorn farm after clearing the first wave of debt,Fetch mentioned a way to earn more but says now is not the time dialog. Everytime in bed it says find fetch option but couldnt. Still no progress in dialog despite winning alot.

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
How to get the 2nd earning for unicorn farm after clearing the first wave of debt,Fetch mentioned a way to earn more but says now is not the time dialog. Everytime in bed it says find fetch option but couldnt. Still no progress in dialog despite winning alot.
screw the debt go fuck the robber you will find him at night he's the same guy that gave you the ticket at night go look where ppl sit you will find him there (he will run away) then you will find him at hotel then outside of the town beat him and the quest completed

bigdom93

Feb 28, 2018
I'm having trouble getting into the magic college, I completed the hypnosis quest, I talked to dragonsong I'm pretty sure I was given the card, but I can't when I go to it I can't get past the gates! can somebody help?

xbo

Sep 17, 2017
screw the debt go fuck the robber you will find him at night he's the same guy that gave you the ticket at night go look where ppl sit you will find him there (he will run away) then you will find him at hotel then outside of the town beat him and the quest completed
Okay now got the unicorn. Now the slave quest,gotten to the point to castella but now stuck, nothing seems to add points for the overall merit and loyalty to castella.PS still stuck at training with gloria now no progress made

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
Okay now got the unicorn. Now the slave quest,gotten to the point to castella but now stuck, nothing seems to add points for the overall merit and loyalty to castella.PS still stuck at training with gloria now no progress made
you should play the guild quest then slave it's much better like that coz you gonna play the slave quest anyway but for now try to surve gloria until the king call you

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
but watchout if you got more loyalty to the king you will loose remeber that !!!!! (it's from the guild quest)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Seems that.. on Anime-Sharing, someone uploaded a thing relevant to this game

Care to explain what is it, if someone know? It's labelled as "DLC" CG Mod like the title says.. are the uncensored pics? If the game is censored? (i didn't play it yet, if the version posted few pages ago is completed)

Reactions: Mythrandyr

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
Seems that.. on Anime-Sharing, someone uploaded a thing relevant to this game

Care to explain what is it, if someone know? It's labelled as "DLC" CG Mod like the title says.. are the uncensored pics? If the game is censored? (i didn't play it yet, if the version posted few pages ago is completed)
this is the finished one?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
this is the finished one?
Unless the game is 213 MB, I doubt it. There's only one folder here "www" and inside, another one that is labelled as "img" and then "pictures", following a bunch oif "pic001", "pic002" and so on. So like I said, unless the game is censored and these are the uncensored images, then I don't know what it is.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes