Aug 18, 2017
Unless the game is 213 MB, I doubt it. There's only one folder here "www" and inside, another one that is labelled as "img" and then "pictures", following a bunch oif "pic001", "pic002" and so on. So like I said, unless the game is censored and these are the uncensored images, then I don't know what it is.
I would download and compare to the cg i have to see if its all the cosplay content and stuff but i just don't have the time rn, maybe in a couple days.

Reactions: brynhildr

xbo

Sep 17, 2017
you should play the guild quest then slave it's much better like that coz you gonna play the slave quest anyway but for now try to surve gloria until the king call you
but watchout if you got more loyalty to the king you will loose remeber that !!!!! (it's from the guild quest)
Thats for the head up you guys now found this in a previous post:
How to get the Evil Insect (Abadon) End

Requirements:

Get Magic School Good End
Become a Worm Wife (parasite saga)
Finish Guild saga Finish Slave saga
(Order matters. You need to finish the magic school before starting the guild saga)

1) Finish the hypnosis and magic school quests (you get the magic school id from Dragonsong after the hypnosis quest)

2) Complete parasite area

3) Complete guild saga (rest is explanation of guild saga)

4-6) Complete slave saga (contains detailed explanation of slave saga)

7) Talk to Owen to get 100k bonus for completing the quest, then talk to Melissa and pay her for info on Abaddon.

8) She will point you toward Robert, the old man in the prison. So, you need to get yourself thrown in prison.

9) Give Robert the tobacco as usual, and eventually you will ask him about Abaddon. It will anger him. You will need to talk to him at night, but to get to him at night, you will need a lockpick...

10) You will need to accept the warden's offer and have sex with him in order to search his office for wire to make into a lockpick. (It's basically the same as how you would normally break out of the jail). Visit the old man at night a few times, and he will eventually tell you what you need to know.

11) Now you need to get out of the jail. If your Lust gets too high, Lilina won't leave on her own, so you will need to lower it, through masturbation in the mine or by using the Devil's Imprisonment item, which can be obtained (before entering prison) by spending enough nights with the warrior mercenaries that hang out in the guild during the day.

12) After breaking out of the prison, check the wall of the area you come out at (if you got out of prison by serving time, go south of town to the port area, then go to the bottom of that area and go west to reach the same area) for the 'magic stone', then go to the Island Village.

13) With the magic stone, you can unseal the barrier in the Island Village. (Once you enter the unsealed area, you won't be able to leave the village until you reach an ending. Also, some Philtres will help if you want to get the "True" Ending, but you can't get those in the village.) After you enter the unsealed area, walk around for a bit, then leave. Afterwards you end up in the inn. Buy as much water and crops as you can (you will need them soon). Rest in the inn when you are done.

14) That night, you will automatically go to the SE house. A night or two later, the parasite king helm will appear and explain what is happening. The Abaddon parasite is controlling you. You can keep it at bay with the antidote from Melissa, but you should only have 3 of those, and each one only works for 1 day.

15) You can not leave the village.
A. Put food in the boxes to the left, and water in the buckets to the right. If you did not buy food and water, or run out of either, you can take some from the village, but be careful.

B. To get the true end, you will need to get 500 SP and use 'Dimensional Portal' to contact Sealcya. (There are only a few people you can get SP from in the village, and you only get 3 days to gather the SP, since if you go to bed at night without taking an antidote, you will lose all of the SP you gathered. This is why I suggest using Philtres, since Estrus triples SP gained. Just don't go to sleep at night without getting rid of the Estrus, or you may lose your SP anyway.)

C. For either Bad End, don't achieve the True End. Bad End B happens if you get found out by the villagers. For Bad End A, you must not let the village find out what's going on, and the end will happen on its own.

D. Only Bad End A gives you all of the Abaddon equipment.

But here's where we need to be more specific:

1.Trigger hypnosis quest by talking to captain loki(blue armor guy),in new game plus talk to dragonsong(your friendly neighborhood hypnotist at end of hypnosis quest to trigger academy)

2. Guild receptionist left side,parasite cave

3.Complete guild saga? what saga? explain step by step please dont just say its obviously this or that.
like is it after finishing the hypno quest and water way.

4-6. Mentioned in previous post,still cant trigger in guild,really need more details to trigger the quest,i got stuck in a loop with gloria because i never knew the quest existed so the king never called

7 is at guild 8 is in prison

9-12 is done in prison

13.the village with a red statue in its center

The rest is self explanatory but seriously explain the process like in step 7 to 13

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Got stuck in prison after being moved to a different cell from the original one. Can't get the rope costume on by talking to the old man even when I cheat a hundred tobacco, and the prison guy refuses to talk to me without the rope costume.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hmm also any idea if the CG pack will work on the test 2.0 version posted in the previous threads?
You can try. Of course keep the original archive and backup your save folder. Then download the CG pack and like I said, try - in the worst case, the game will not boot up or crashes during the game/scene or anything.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
You can try. Of course keep the original archive and backup your save folder. Then download the CG pack and like I said, try - in the worst case, the game will not boot up or crashes during the game/scene or anything.
Seems to work, however the author edited the world map script so that any other location beside the initial town and forest are inaccessible, swapping the script with the old 1.95 ver worked and the game runs fine.

I can upload the the edited version with CGs if anyone is interested

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Seems to work, however the author edited the world map script so that any other location beside the initial town and forest are inaccessible, swapping the script with the old 1.95 ver worked and the game runs fine.

I can upload the the edited version with CGs if anyone is interested
What do you mean edited the script by making inaccessible the locations? Happen if you apply the CG pack above?

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
What do you mean edited the script by making inaccessible the locations? Happen if you apply the CG pack above?
Basically since it was a test version, whenever you tried to go in the world map it says 'This is the end of the test version' so those locations were inaccessible from the map breaking the game, the way I've worked this around was copying the event script from an older version and overwriting the test version (I believe the test 2.0 is the final version, he just restricted most aspects of the game)

The CG pack is just that encrypted images, a file named CG.txt triggers his custom plugin that implements the images in-game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Basically since it was a test version, whenever you tried to go in the world map it says 'This is the end of the test version' so those locations were inaccessible from the map breaking the game, the way I've worked this around was copying the event script from an older version and overwriting the test version (I believe the test 2.0 is the final version, he just restricted most aspects of the game)
...so practically speaking, what I've downloaded a few pages ago it's the test version and if I try to play more than the first map, surely I would encounter this thing? Then about your question, yes please. If you can upload the unlocked version that works past the first map, I would really appreciate it.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes