Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Well I posted that, to see if anyone could gets it & try it out, to see if it'll work with either of the Japanese & English versions at all, to see if there's any other added extra content or not at all.
It seems like it is exactly the same as the japanese version here but will run on the english version.
The files per se contain only images (no text involved) however the english and japanese versions probably have different encryption keys which mean a version encrypted for the english version will not work with the japanese version natively ( this can be easily modified by swapping key tho).
The CG I've applied to the test version (english) was in fact the japanese version and as you could see it worked great.
Technically you could even apply the CG pack to versions <2.0 by moving Z_Wolfzq_CG.js to the js folder and hooking it up ingame.

Reactions: brynhildr

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Hmmmm some to most images for the costumes are missing.....
Woops, I checked as there should be at least some sets that are working (october/november sets) but you were right, because the test version was from DLsite and not from patreon there were a few lines of script missing in a js file that would point the game to the images, I have uploaded a third version:

Now october/november sets should work as intended
Let's hope the 3rd time is the charm and somebody uploads the 2.0 ver soon.

the 2.0 version is out ?
Yes, the japanese version is here
For the english version you need to be $10 tier patreon

Reactions: llaveespada

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Woops, I checked as there should be at least some sets that are working (october/november sets) but you were right, because the test version was from DLsite and not from patreon there were a few lines of script missing in a js file that would point the game to the images, I have uploaded a third version:

Now october/november sets should work as intended
Let's hope the 3rd time is the charm and somebody uploads the 2.0 ver soon.

Yes, the japanese version is here
For the english version you need to be $10 tier patreon
Okay for me, June, July, August, September, December, somehow ALL of the sets in them and the downstairs Females Assistants doesn't works at all, as well as the Tamamo No Mea set as well, since I'm getting an " Missing picture! Patreons only, please check the Patreon on the start screen if interested"

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Okay for me, June, July, August, September, December, somehow ALL of the sets in them and the downstairs Females Assistants doesn't works at all, as well as the Tamamo No Mea set as well, since I'm getting an " Missing picture! Patreons only, please check the Patreon on the start screen if interested"
That can't be helped as we do not have the files, unless someone donate $150, we won't have those

Also uploaded the full cg save shared on patreon

Reactions: lukopis8 and JBL80

Vedd

Aug 14, 2017
Well here's the DLSite version:

Code:
/v/ehEAe1QB/file.html  (game)
/v/niNdPvnq/file.html (cg mod)

Add http://www16[dot]zippyshare[dot]com in front of it and you should be able to get the files.
Sorry about the runaround, I don't have enough posts to ... post links but I wanted to share this. The problem with this version? Censorship. Annoying. If anyone can use this version to put together a more complete and uncensored version, that would be great :D

Oh but try to keep the current face. The trial version face is just... wrong.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Well here's the DLSite version:

Code:
/v/ehEAe1QB/file.html  (game)
/v/niNdPvnq/file.html (cg mod)

Add http://www16[dot]zippyshare[dot]com in front of it and you should be able to get the files.
Sorry about the runaround, I don't have enough posts to ... post links but I wanted to share this. The problem with this version? Censorship. Annoying. If anyone can use this version to put together a more complete and uncensored version, that would be great :D

Oh but try to keep the current face. The trial version face is just... wrong.

Thank you for sharing the game :)

Here is game V2.01 with uncensored CGs from patreon + cheat menu + save game shared on patreon all applied and ready to be played

blackice85

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone know if there is any difference between the patreon CGs and the ones on DLsite? Are they both uncensored?

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone know where is CG/memory room?
where do you go and see thoose cg?
Use the skill Dimension portal and then speak to the succubus

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the patreon CGs and the ones on DLsite? Are they both uncensored?
DLsite is censored, what I did was overwrite the DLsite CGs with the ones we had from v1.960 that was leaked a while ago, this means any new CG that was only available from DLsite will remain censored

Reactions: JBL80 and Weiss.

karl.steiner

Mar 7, 2018
Use the skill Dimension portal and then speak to the succubus

DLsite is censored, what I did was overwrite the DLsite CGs with the ones we had from v1.960 that was leaked a while ago, this means any new CG that was only available from DLsite will remain censored
Even though sexual power is over 50, dimension portal skill is still disabled. Do you know why?

Reactions: You

Exc0dus

Mar 8, 2018
Hey Guys, i have played the game for round about 15hours. Now on the Parasite Route come every time a massage like this
2018-03-08 10_50_38-Cursed Armor 2.01.png
does this mean i have to be a patreon to see this. i bought the gameat dlsite.com.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hey Guys, i have played the game for round about 15hours. Now on the Parasite Route come every time a massage like this
View attachment 75353
does this mean i have to be a patreon to see this. i bought the gameat dlsite.com.
Probably it's one of those images that you get if you pledge a certain amount of money on patreon. The DLSite version doesn't come complete as far as I know (maybe I'm wrong). Did you bought even the CG Mod that came out? If it's not in there, then most likely it's the 150$ option on patreon (or something like that) that gives you all the costumes and such that weren't added in the game - and like the games says, it's an exclusive for patreons only.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes