bigdom93

Feb 28, 2018
Basically since it was a test version, whenever you tried to go in the world map it says 'This is the end of the test version' so those locations were inaccessible from the map breaking the game, the way I've worked this around was copying the event script from an older version and overwriting the test version (I believe the test 2.0 is the final version, he just restricted most aspects of the game)

The CG pack is just that encrypted images, a file named CG.txt triggers his custom plugin that implements the images in-game
is the magic academy accessible in the 1.90 EV test version? if so that'd explain alot

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
...so practically speaking, what I've downloaded a few pages ago it's the test version and if I try to play more than the first map, surely I would encounter this thing? Then about your question, yes please. If you can upload the unlocked version that works past the first map, I would really appreciate it.
Sure here you go:
EDIT2: March 7th, @Vedd kindly shared V2.01 of the game so everything should work with this

A few points about what I have modified:
-Modified content
  • Added the CG pack, didn't bother decrypting (more about this below)
  • Added the Patreon reward from files uploaded by previous users
  • Added empty txt files in www/custom folder to trigger Z_Wolfzq_Object.js so that Patreon reward show up in game
-Modified scripts:
  • Edited the world map to remove 2.0 TEST version limits (+academy)
  • Added cheat menu with this plugin ( ), press 1 (the front row, not the numpad) to make it pop up in game
  • Added CG trigger in www/js to hook images
  • Imported map script to enable Patreon store & basement (which were not present in the test version)

What I've done enables all patreon rewards to be purchased in the shop, HOWEVER we only have the images for a few of the sets (thanks to previous users) so some sets will work as intended, others will show you a dressed up SPRITE but naked Character (still counted as wearing clothes by the game) and an error will pop up on the upper left corner (like the titles & status notification) that will say files missing.

I might have missed some events (haven't checked everything), so if you find any event that does not trigger because of the test version, reply to this and I'll see if I can fix it.

For anyone interested the encryption key for CG images (DLsite version) is: a275d28e73b118f7a32794c3babd1e12
you can decrypt the whole thing using this tool

Betad

May 28, 2017
Sure here you go:

-Modified content
  • Added empty txt files in www/custom folder to trigger Z_Wolfzq_Object.js so that Patreon reward show up in game
-Modified scripts:
  • Added cheat menu with this plugin ( ), press 1 (the front row, not the numpad) to make it pop up in game
  • Imported map script to enable Patreon store & basement (which were not present in the test version)

What I've done enables all patreon rewards to be purchased in the shop, HOWEVER we only have the images for a few of the sets (thanks to previous users) so some sets will work as intended, others will show you a dressed up SPRITE but naked Character (still counted as wearing clothes by the game) and an error will pop up on the upper left corner (like the titles & status notification) that will say files missing.

I might have missed some events (haven't checked everything), so if you find any event that does not trigger because of the test version, reply to this and I'll see if I can fix it.

For anyone interested the encryption key for CG images (DLsite version) is: a275d28e73b118f7a32794c3babd1e12
Thank you!
Also I noticed that you can't go to the shop in west part of first town because of 'Test version'.

Karmatc

Mar 3, 2018
Does the dlsite version contain Patreon exclusive cosmetics? I'm weighing in to what's better the dlsite version or Patreon's $16 reward.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Sure here you go:
EDIT: March, 5th user pointed out a place I missed so fixed that and reuploaded

-Modified content
-Modified scripts:

Holy crap thanks! Keeps it up! And thank you! XOXO ♥

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
Sure here you go:
EDIT: March, 5th user pointed out a place I missed so fixed that and reuploaded

-Modified content
-Modified scripts:

after the quest of unicorn i have error of map190.json

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
..... Welp.....

I believe it's what I've posted few pages ago probably - I repeat, I think. I'm not certain. The downside is that probably that pack is compatible only with the jap version of the game..? Unless those are just pics and there's no text, so this means that is compatible even with the english one.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I believe it's what I've posted few pages ago probably - I repeat, I think. I'm not certain. The downside is that probably that pack is compatible only with the jap version of the game..? Unless those are just pics and there's no text, so this means that is compatible even with the english one.
Well I posted that, to see if anyone could gets it & try it out, to see if it'll work with either of the Japanese & English versions at all, to see if there's any other added extra content or not at all.

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
after the quest of unicorn i have error of map190.json
I just edited the map from the test version that was leaked 3 weeks ago, I checked and it only contained up to map 187, map 188 - 189 - 190 are missing although they were being referenced in mapinfos.json as
Code:
{"id":188,"expanded":false,"name":"Cloister of sky","order":8,"parentId":5,"scrollX":709,"scrollY":404.5},
{"id":189,"expanded":true,"name":"Palace of the Wolfgod","order":9,"parentId":188,"scrollX":982.8,"scrollY":555},
{"id":190,"expanded":false,"name":"Palace of the Wolfgod","order":10,"parentId":188,"scrollX":982.8,"scrollY":555}
guess until some good samaritan decides to share the complete version we won't have a full game

Reactions: AnnonLeo
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes