rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
I am very new to this game and have lots of questions about getting through it:-
(1) I went through the Magic Academy Quest, finished all the elements classes just to be brought to a Dark Magic class to receive Bad Ending A. Where did I go wrong?
(2) If anyone has the latest link to a walkthrough / guide, I'd really appreciate it.
(3) Is losing to normal monsters in battles a norm? My stats seem to be too weak to beat monsters. What should I do?
(1) first in night after finishing some classes you gonna have to go find some lust when you collect them you will speak with scelya which gonna give help to fight the boss
(2) sry i don't have but i do have a finished game save file :(
(3) if you re playing norml mode then yea you should buy some item the best solution i can give you is to get help from the mincenery milesa ( she's the one sitting in the guild wearing black suite ) after taking a quest from the guild and go speak with her she will agree to help you and finish your quests ( you can buy them items 2)

PenaltyGoal

Dec 10, 2017
Quick question is this game meant to be played in hard mode because if i pick normal or easy mode i instantly unlock the whole armor right after the prologue

jccy92

Jul 29, 2017
(1) first in night after finishing some classes you gonna have to go find some lust when you collect them you will speak with scelya which gonna give help to fight the boss
(2) sry i don't have but i do have a finished game save file :(
(3) if you re playing norml mode then yea you should buy some item the best solution i can give you is to get help from the mincenery milesa ( she's the one sitting in the guild wearing black suite ) after taking a quest from the guild and go speak with her she will agree to help you and finish your quests ( you can buy them items 2)
Thanks for the reply. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm now trying to defeat Ancient Tree (the boss for the Golden Fruit quest). It keeps casting vines to entangle and 1-hit-KO my whole party. Any guidance please?

jccy92

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm now trying to defeat Ancient Tree (the boss for the Golden Fruit quest). It keeps casting vines to entangle and 1-hit-KO my whole party. Any guidance please?
Woops. Sorry. I seem to have defeated it by luck without it casting vines. Heheh.

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
try to lvl up and lvl milessa and her partner and try slut skillls

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
True question is: the full version is out yet? Here? Someone shared it? Because the only thing that I saw was something that was marked as "test" a few pages ago and nothing else. Just wondering :pokerFace:
(unless that version wasn't just test and then I can do pretty much everything, like the full on DLSite and on his patreon)

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
True question is: the full version is out yet? Here? Someone shared it? Because the only thing that I saw was something that was marked as "test" a few pages ago and nothing else. Just wondering :pokerFace:
(unless that version wasn't just test and then I can do pretty much everything, like the full on DLSite and on his patreon)
is he gonna start a new game or season 2 ?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This cliploger tool that was included in the download seems useful for all rpgm games that lack scroll-back function/text log.

clip.png

chesire

May 5, 2017
The best way to increase lilina sexual power high is succubus infested well quest it can provides 500 lust points after you complete it and co it a couple of times to gain armor

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Noticed that if a scene bugs out you can just use the noclip cheat and it'll continue.

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
How to I 'finish' / beat the slave city?
What job I found so far...

-Dancing that I don't understand what stats is needed to get 100k gold
-monster fighting (running in circle)
-Brothel (that seem to bug, cause even with cheat to max hp I still lose)

Am I suppose to actually collect 5M or there's some events?

mfbean

Aug 18, 2017
- dancing need endurance skooma and energy potion help,just keep dancing to raise it
- brothel need slave level and stamina, train with master to raise it
you can see the stat in mirror

Reactions: nonameforme
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes