tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
When on the Beryl quest line (where you go to the shack overnight to be raped by Beryl) how do you break this? I can't seem to get out of the loop at night, or is it a grind for lust power to try and level up?
You have to return and talk to Dragonsong in the inn, and Loci the guard that gave you the quest to start with. eventually dragonsong will tell you a way for him to follow you at night but you have to gather ingredients on the ground in the forest. these are 5 silver flowers and 5 golden slime residue. It's important to note that these items are not drops from enemies but just items you pick up like herbs and mushrooms.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
I have a feeling you haven't even done the guild saga. The guild saga is where the adventure's guild gets accused of crimes in the city, and you all have to flee to the eastern villa, and attempt to clear your name. And you end up joining a mercenary band once all these events play out, which takes some time probably longer the the Magic School, you'll return to the city, and can get the S class mission.

You get bought by John when you keep your slave rank at 100 for a few weeks, then a pageant event occurs and you get bought.
Cant you see my save and take me advice??

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Cant you see my save and take me advice??
that save is in the college i can't see what your doing outside of it without finishing it, which is something i don't really want to do. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish though.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You have to return and talk to Dragonsong in the inn, and Loci the guard that gave you the quest to start with. eventually dragonsong will tell you a way for him to follow you at night but you have to gather ingredients on the ground in the forest. these are 5 silver flowers and 5 golden slime residue. It's important to note that these items are not drops from enemies but just items you pick up like herbs and mushrooms.
Missed part of that with Dragonsong and where he went. Now I am finally on the path. Thanks!

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
that save is in the college i can't see what your doing outside of it without finishing it, which is something i don't really want to do. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish though.
no it not save. i will give you new save

Alex12377

May 8, 2017

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
i still don't know know what exactly you are asking me to help you with though. I can tell you that your not on the quest to save the princess since the guild saga quest hasn't even triggered yet, you need to finish the story with the girl in front of the well in anvil city.

Alex12377

May 8, 2017
i still don't know know what exactly you are asking me to help you with though. I can tell you that your not on the quest to save the princess since the guild saga quest hasn't even triggered yet, you need to finish the story with the girl in front of the well in anvil city.
That the girl in mission with tentacles! If that misson i was finished but i ask you about how to find the princess you talk

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
That the girl in mission with tentacles! If that misson i was finished but i ask you about how to find the princess you talk
you can't find her her until you do the guild saga, as it's part of the S level quest you get after you finish it. so until you do that part you will never find her.

Reactions: James unknown man

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anybody know how to get out of the bandit village - I know I've to try and get the armor back but am unable to get the key for the door it is behind.

Edit. this game seriously needs a walkthrough

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Anybody know how to get out of the bandit village - I know I've to try and get the armor back but am unable to get the key for the door it is behind.

Edit. this game seriously needs a walkthrough
what bandit village? i've never encounter such a thing.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
what bandit village? i've never encounter such a thing.
If you lose a battle with bandits, they capture you and take you by airship to be their slave, you have some sub quests to do there but the main one is to get the fook out! By getting your armor and sneaking out. The armor is locked away, they key is in the bandit's chief's room and I haven't a clue how to sneak in there!

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
If you lose a battle with bandits, they capture you and take you by airship to be their slave, you have some sub quests to do there but the main one is to get the fook out! By getting your armor and sneaking out. The armor is locked away, they key is in the bandit's chief's room and I haven't a clue how to sneak in there!
can you give me a screen shot of this area or a save file? anytime i lose to a bandit I am taken to torres city, and is most typically called the Slave Saga. But i've never had the game hint to me that i need to find my armor and escape so this is new to me.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
can you give me a screen shot of this area or a save file? anytime i lose to a bandit I am taken to torres city, and is most typically called the Slave Saga. But i've never had the game hint to me that i need to find my armor and escape so this is new to me.
Balls - I'm taken to a place that has a gold mine attached - are we talking about the same place?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Balls - I'm taken to a place that has a gold mine attached - are we talking about the same place?
sounds more like you were arrested and sent to the prison. by that description.

this the place?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Yep, that's the bastard of a place.
well there many different ways out of that place, you can just do your job quota of the day, just need to complete 1 job talk to the gardener dude or the miner foreman to get the tools and gather what they want. turning it in will get you a proof of labor and will reduce 1 day from your sentance.

if you've somehow gotten tons of days accumulated then you can escape. you'll need to sleep with the warden, which you can also do for proofs of labor and get out just by sleeping with him, if you have high enough hp you'll wake up in his room and you can search up 4 or 5 spaces for a lockpick and keys. I think you need steel or iron i can't remember. you'll also need to get an Airbag from robert in the cell next to yours. you get this by giving him tobacco, which you get from trading your body to the quartermaster.

There are lots of paths here, and a few i haven't found yet i think, but those are the ways I know of how to get out.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
well there many different ways out of that place, you can just do your job quota of the day, just need to complete 1 job talk to the gardener dude or the miner foreman to get the tools and gather what they want. turning it in will get you a proof of labor and will reduce 1 day from your sentance.

if you've somehow gotten tons of days accumulated then you can escape. you'll need to sleep with the warden, which you can also do for proofs of labor and get out just by sleeping with him, if you have high enough hp you'll wake up in his room and you can search up 4 or 5 spaces for a lockpick and keys. I think you need steel or iron i can't remember. you'll also need to get an Airbag from robert in the cell next to yours. you get this by giving him tobacco, which you get from trading your body to the quartermaster.

There are lots of paths here, and a few i haven't found yet i think, but those are the ways I know of how to get out.
thank you.
I also found instructions here.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
To be honest I find this fairly ridiculous as he has 486 $1 patrons. If he goes through with this his patrons are likely to stop paying for what I feel to be a fairly mediocre game with something like $150 dollars worth of DLC costumes which are just static image overlays. The english version is such a low priority for him that I doubt he even realizes that a majority of his patrons are only there for the english version.

I only even heard about his game because of THIS website and pledged a dollar to check out the uncensored version, I found the game and the UC version to be severely lacking and stopped my pledge after 1 month. And if this developer does not even realize that more eyes on his game means more $$$ he is a fool.

Many, many Patreon game devs have seen their income increase because of freeware distributing from people who actually want to support the creation of games they enjoy. I can see wolfzq's lack of self-awareness ultimately leading to this game's demise.

I know I'm late to the party but here.

wolfzq
Hello, I am wolfzq, if this file is my 1.9+ version of patreon, please delete it.
You can release 1.4 version ,but not 1.5 +.
If you like my game and do not want to see me stop update English version you must delete it before next month 1st!
Thx for patreon my game, but not to release it! Friend, if you are my friend...
dlsmaster
Quote: wolfzq
Wolfzq Cursed Armor

Dude! This is the Internet, if people want things for free, they want things for free, if you like it or not, also you are way over acting on this on your Patreon, also I know a few people from Patreon is uploading your game to other sites, so others can plays your game for free & enjoys them as well, seriously, you needs to chill out, there will be other people will & always finds your game one way or the other, if you like it or not, again, this is the internet we are talking about, you need to shop acting like a child & grow up, the world isnt what you think it is, people will gets things in the way they want it, you are fighting against the internet & you will lose, if you keeps this up, let people that buys your game & uploads it to other sites, so others can enjoys it, be happy that people are playing your game even if they didnt buy it, you cant have your cake & eat it to, so lives with it please, I do enjoys your game, like many others on here & at other sites as well, be happy that your making others happy of they playing your game, okay, anyways you have people giving you money for your game, be happy & thankful for it, also be happy & thankful people are giving you credit for your game & not making a profit off of it, look at the brighter sides of things in life, dont go & jump the gun on things, because that isnt good at all, when you do, Hell if i were like you, i'll be happy as pigs rolling in mud, if this happened & people are giving me credit fro my game, at the very least, my game will lives on forever in the internet, even after im dead, thats immortality, when your being remembered after you are dead, anyways, please think of what I said to you please, im just trying to show you a brighter side of things with this okay, take care, have fun & please be safe you hear! XOXO ♥

I replied to him in a website called svscomics, but yes I'm with you on this as well.

Reactions: Ovenzayo
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes