Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the game? I'm stuck trying to find the first thing for the curse, can't seem to get out of the forest. Keeps saying I can only exit after sunrise...

Thanks
the first item is in the forest left to your starting city. in the forest try going north-west as much as possible and you should arrive at the temple where the item is kept. beware though, in the temple it'll be three wave mob+ boss fight so either lose her virginity as soon as possible or get some mercenaries. also about the part where you're stuck in the forest at night, you might wanna change a zone or two in the forest. if that doesn't help, rollback to a previous save.

Reactions: EmeraldKnightmare

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Talked to some NPC inside the patreon clothes shop and the MC's face disappeared. Missing files.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My issue with this game is simply the menu, least when I played this a few months ago, it was so disorganized that it was almost impossible to figure out how to do things with the armor. Loved the idea behind it but I hate that you have to spend so long of a time figuring out how to change the armor much less getting the power to do anything

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Hey guys. Im not sure if i'm doing anything wrong or not but i cannot load any of the pateron stuff despite having access to this from the 2.01 game version released here. Anyone know what i did wrong. I just unpacked everything and thats it. Main game and cg and stuff work just fine but its all the pateon stuff that broke.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey guys. Im not sure if i'm doing anything wrong or not but i cannot load any of the pateron stuff despite having access to this from the 2.01 game version released here. Anyone know what i did wrong. I just unpacked everything and thats it. Main game and cg and stuff work just fine but its all the pateon stuff that broke.
nothing is broke... the main game with cg is there... but costume is only limited to patreon only... which one of the guy here trying his best to patch it using older ver posted here

Reactions: DLSmaster

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Damn it seems impossible to get the version with all or at least most patreon costumes, the game is bullshit without them.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
I just supported this on patreon and with the "Remake Version!" pledge so I could get the new version of the game and I can't find it on the site or in my Email so does anyone anyone know where the link to the new version from patreon is? I did see in the comments on patreon you get a links to the game at the beginning of the month is this true and I have to wait till next month to get a link? sorry if these are silly questions I haven't used patreon before.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
I just supported this on patreon and with the "Remake Version!" pledge so I could get the new version of the game and I can't find it on the site or in my Email so does anyone anyone know where the link to the new version from patreon is? I did see in the comments on patreon you get a links to the game at the beginning of the month is this true and I have to wait till next month to get a link? sorry if these are silly questions I haven't used patreon before.
Yeah i think he is sending links every 5th of month so people don't pay to get the game then chargeback.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
he basically acting like those shitty AAA dev... make a game cost 10$... then cg patch dlc for 2$... oh you wan costume too? pledge me in patreon for a 50+++++$

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the school quest? I've been looking around but can't figure out how to trigger it. Also anyone know how to get pregnant repeatedly in the game? without the abbadon parasite and the tentacles i mean.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes