Margard

Mar 11, 2018
Can somebody help with abaddon quest? It seems I need to drink anti-holy potion after she gets parasites but I can't
UPD: After this quest wolfgod captures her and forces game over. Can I evade this somehow?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Question, been trying to use the cheats, is there any way to list all the variables?
Including the quest ones?
For example the unicorn ones that i'm currently looking for aren't showing up :|

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
Question, been trying to use the cheats, is there any way to list all the variables?
Including the quest ones?
For example the unicorn ones that i'm currently looking for aren't showing up :|
type this in console
Code:
$w
and under
Code:
_allNum
you will have all the variables present in game; the author commented (in chinese) what each of these variable does in the Z_Wolfzq_Object.js file so you can check in there if you understand moon runes
otherwise check in the mapxxx.json to see which variable your specific event checks for

Exc0dus

Mar 8, 2018
hey guys, at the moment im playing the slave route to save sandra. now im stuck. if i try to sleep it say to train sandra first. if i try to train sanda it say "can´t be seen like this, gotta do somthing about it". But how? the slave queen outfit is equibed.
2018-03-11 16_52_30-Cursed Armor (Asb Mod for F95Zone)2.01.png

Exc0dus

Mar 8, 2018
hey guys, at the moment im playing the slave route to save sandra. now im stuck. if i try to sleep it say to train sandra first. if i try to train sanda it say "can´t be seen like this, gotta do somthing about it". But how? the slave queen outfit is equibed.
View attachment 76511
Ok guys, problem solved! can´t enter as futanari

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Jesus Christ what a mess. Someone please answer the following question:

Is there a link to the game with the CGs i see in the DLsite anywhere on this thread?

Is there a link to that same version of the game with the CGs anywhere on the internet?

I used the link from the OP and only made it to like 2 quests about hypnosis but there was no CG whatsoever, all animated RPGmaker sprites. Also it was already machine translation tier English even though it was the start of the game.

Thanks.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
How to progress castle part of sex slave route??

I have now talk to gloria in slave arena objective i talked and nothing progress only chastity belt soften or arena fights wtf

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
hi guys, i can't load any picture even i have the added cg pack, the console just show unable to find images with an error like can't load img/pictures/pic021%2F1_4.png is this some kind of script error due to translation?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
how to escape Terrores city ,the quist say save Sandra first ,who is sandra?
Let me help u a bit u need 2 or 3 week with master pleasure at 100 and hoard some money u will need it.Easiest way is dancing after u will gain ability to strip naked lilina u will hoard 10 k gold and that is very easy way to punch up master pleasure just give him 10 k gold.and after that u will be choosen to be slave of castlevan and trained by that gloria from slave arena and there i am stuck.I have quest to talk to gloria at day in mentioned arena but she says nothing worth attention no quest progression

Ricochet

Aug 24, 2016
Let me help u a bit u need 2 or 3 week with master pleasure at 100 and hoard some money u will need it.Easiest way is dancing after u will gain ability to strip naked lilina u will hoard 10 k gold and that is very easy way to punch up master pleasure just give him 10 k gold.and after that u will be choosen to be slave of castlevan and trained by that gloria from slave arena and there i am stuck.I have quest to talk to gloria at day in mentioned arena but she says nothing worth attention no quest progression
IIRC, to progress, you'll need to get gloria to loosen the chastity belt during the day. Then you go meet to Youma in the brothel.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have found a way to get everything. Say if you want to know. even the patreon stuff.
Unless you're worried about some kind of.. legal problems or something like that (or who find out how to obtain everything doesn't want you to go and shout to the whole world the solution), you can easily say what you want to say here. Or you were waiting some kind of confimation? In that case, yes, please - and I believe that I'm speaking for everyone here.

zuizui321

Feb 9, 2018
I'm currently at the point in the slave route where I have a permanent slave contract with john but I kept on sleeping with him but no ending is triggered yet, can anybody tell me what to do next?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes