byran47

Jun 8, 2017
What route contains the most "group" oriented sexual acts, preferably gangbangs? Im pretty fucking lost as to what to do.

Reactions: VermillioN

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
What route contains the most "group" oriented sexual acts, preferably gangbangs? Im pretty fucking lost as to what to do.
I want to know this as well AND if this version is the patreon version with all the content.

Feb 22, 2018
how did u talk to gloria (castlevan sex slave route)??Cause i press talk she just loosen chastity belt and i have no clue what to do next
that's what she does when i talk to her she loosens the chastity belt and when i talk to her again she asks if i want to join a slave battle

Gizza

Mar 14, 2018
IGHT so is this unicorn bullshit a bad ending or what i cant get out of this stupid fucking shit and im here racing this damn horse have 250k gold saved using save loading and i still cant leave should i just skip this dumb quest or what who would put this bs in a game
Mate I played this stupid quest for 10+ hours and only need another 250K but this dumb horse wins then looses and repeats... There is no certain way to progress in this shit quest except by some RNG crap. Gave up and loaded an earlier save.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
How to avoid bad end A in the school? Simply not study dark magic? If so, I can rollback to an earlier save, but how do I unlock meattoilet in the bathroom without doing dark magic? Or is that not possible?

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
Mate I played this stupid quest for 10+ hours and only need another 250K but this dumb horse wins then looses and repeats... There is no certain way to progress in this shit quest except by some RNG crap. Gave up and loaded an earlier save.
dude you dont need to be there to finish the quest i reloaded all you have to do is kill the gambler guy you chase him three times its easy fight the stupid unicorn bs is a bad end for horse lovers on a slave route fuck bestiality though

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
How to avoid bad end A in the school? Simply not study dark magic? If so, I can rollback to an earlier save, but how do I unlock meattoilet in the bathroom without doing dark magic? Or is that not possible?
Take a look a this picture it will help you

Reactions: voidzone247

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
that's what she does when i talk to her she loosens the chastity belt and when i talk to her again she asks if i want to join a slave battle
So i am supposed to find youma in brothel after loosen belt?? Guy on post before said something about youma who should after 3 days of working on brothel.I done that and nothing hill.Some detailed walktrough would be most welcome

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
studying is when you have free time between class
i know it's bit hard to understand but i'm not the one who do this
i just find this pic on some comments on patreon

Korvbagaren

Jan 3, 2018
ty m8 now i have anather question (i know im dumb) but how do you have public sex with your boyfriend? Am i just suposed to review the day as previusly?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I want to know this as well AND if this version is the patreon version with all the content.
It's not the patreon version. This has been said many times. This is the DLSite version, as well as the CG mod that came out afterwards. I believe that the user that posted the game before (the version with the "test" thing and such, before the official was shared after) shared the game with something of patreon but that was not all though - there were still images and clothes from patreon only.

So, again, unless someone here share the full version with everything from patreon or share only the patreon costumes, this version will be the one from DLSite. And this is for everyone, so you'll avoid asking again the same question.

Reactions: DLSmaster

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a bad end loop in the school and Im at the point where your dumbass character finally realizes her power keeps getting drained ever night and you can visit the teacher, is the bad end triggered by losing to many affection points? And is there is cheat/command to increased the affection points?

My-ra

Feb 22, 2018
Hmm I think the academy route has most of it though only available in the academy. Such as during the optional classes of fire, thunder, and water. And then followed by guild route. 2 repeatable acts and from the guild story line (the wedding festival :v).

FYI list of group-oriented act I have found so far:
1. The basement of guildhouse where you can "rest" during the day/night. Unlocked when you continue to play the game after getting Good End B in the relic line. (4p/repeatable)
2. Flower girl near patreon shop in anvil city. Speak to her while covered in sperm or by having more than 300ml inside Lilina's womb then visit her house at night. (4p/repeatable)
3. Bath-house during the day (3p) and night (4p). (repeatable)
4. Port city after finishing academy line (good end). Lilina should not become permanent sex slave before finishing all the scenes though. (3p/repeatable)
5. If you fail to kill castellan and save the princess (slave route), you will get the title of permanent sex slave, and then get caught by bandit on the wasteland. (4p/repeatable)
6. Mercenary hideout. After finishing the guild line, you can play catch-the-sheep on the day and then in the night when you enter mercenary's base. (4p/repeatable)
7. Mercenary base when you refuse to finish the quest from quest' manager. (4p/repeatable)
8. In the prison when failed to get token and fainted during punishment or when working. (4p/repeatable)
9. Academy, after talking with Anna in the bathroom (before Dragonsong's brainwashing event) (3p-4p/repeatable inside academy route)
10. Academy, talk with Anna in the morning (after Dragonsong's brainwashing event and Lilina realized that her SP is drained by Ross). (MANY-p/repeatable inside academy route)
11. Academy, talk to 3 male students in the dormitory at night (4p/repeatable inside academy route)
12. Academy, talk to the dean in the garden at night (3p/repeatable inside academy route)
13. Inside well, don't kill the succubus.

Maybe I missed something. Cheers

Reactions: byran47
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes