Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
In the change log it says u can store money in the dresser nxt to bed but when I try to do it nothing happens?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
If you work in the brothel on the 3 day cycle he's supposed to show up and give you the special antidote, he'll be the first customer.
U mean day/night work or only one part like 3x day 3x night??Cause i done 3 days and still those god damn triplets

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
IGHT so is this unicorn bullshit a bad ending or what i cant get out of this stupid fucking shit and im here racing this damn horse have 250k gold saved using save loading and i still cant leave should i just skip this dumb quest or what who would put this bs in a game

Feb 22, 2018
In the slave line what am i supposed to do when Gloria tells me to meet her in the slave arena cause i talked to her and then she asks me if i would like to do a slave battle?

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
If you dont return to John (the slave king) after 30 days what will happen ?
how did u talk to gloria (castlevan sex slave route)??Cause i press talk she just loosen chastity belt and i have no clue what to do next

Korvbagaren

Jan 3, 2018
How do you become a meat toilet and get a student sertificat?

And BTW how the fuck do you get out of the forest when a gang of slime rapes u there every 7th day?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So how do you not play with the mod on? I want to at least try playing it normally first so I'm not so disorientated (I dont want to start as a non virgin with all the sex shit right away)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
So how do you not play with the mod on? I want to at least try playing it normally first so I'm not so disorientated (I dont want to start as a non virgin with all the sex shit right away)
Fist of all, the mod only allows you cheat, it doesn't changes anything, want to play a Virgin Run, picks the Hard Difficulty.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes