Teratore

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the school quest? I've been looking around but can't figure out how to trigger it. Also anyone know how to get pregnant repeatedly in the game? without the abbadon parasite and the tentacles i mean.
After finishing hypnosis quest in Anvil city, go to Inn and talk with purple haired dude. He will offer to date with him , accept and date for ~3 days. He will gift you student card and after it you can go to magic school.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I saw that the game got updated, is this one still a test version or the full thing?
If the OP is updated with the links of some pages ago, then it's the full game. DLSite version with the CG mod always from DLSite so it's not the "Test version" anymore. The only thing that has been said many times 'till now, is the fact that doesn't contain the patreon costumes - which are exclusive only to those who pledged to him, on patreon obliviously.

Reactions: DLSmaster

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
A question for anyone in here. Has anyone try to search on the internet for the full game with all of the patreon's costumes with the cheat mode as well?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
After finishing hypnosis quest in Anvil city, go to Inn and talk with purple haired dude. He will offer to date with him , accept and date for ~3 days. He will gift you student card and after it you can go to magic school.
You mean dragonson who helped me with hypnotism? I went there but the bartender gave me a letter that said he had already left.

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
Nah I was allready in school i made most of class. The one i could not finish was thunder class, Ross control and romance quest with Dragon.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
i am inside the magic school and need to collect sexual energy. Can someone tell me how much i need to collect so i dont get the bad end?

Asbestosis

Mar 3, 2018
i am inside the magic school and need to collect sexual energy. Can someone tell me how much i need to collect so i dont get the bad end?
if you feel too lazy to complete via the normal way you can cheat by opening console with F8, type in
Code:
$w
go to
Code:
_params
and edit
Code:
obscene
Do note that you need to have Dragons affection >20 in order to get good end, if you have <20 you'll have Badend B, again you can cheat this with the console
Code:
$w.setNum('longyinlove', 20)

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
ok i cant get a good end because i have no files from day 1 ....

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
if you feel too lazy to complete via the normal way you can cheat by opening console with F8, type in
Code:
$w
go to
Code:
_params
and edit
Code:
obscene
Do note that you need to have Dragons affection >20 in order to get good end, if you have <20 you'll have Badend B, again you can cheat this with the console
Code:
if im serious i have no idea how to cheat with f8 i never did that. The only thing i ever cheated in RPG games is gold...

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
what is a cursed chasity belt and how can i get it away it equips it itself after some time

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
what is a cursed chasity belt and how can i get it away it equips it itself after some time
There's a shop in the slum part of the first city that has the key. you can't buy it though, but you can use it for free.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Code:
$w
go to
Code:
_params
and edit
Code:
obscene
Code:
How do I know dragons affection without cheating?

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
There's a shop in the slum part of the first city that has the key. you can't buy it though, but you can use it for free.
i already tried that but it keeps coming back and it equips it itself
in the inventory its the cursed one but i have no idea how i got it and how i can get it away permanetly

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
If the OP is updated with the links of some pages ago, then it's the full game. DLSite version with the CG mod always from DLSite so it's not the "Test version" anymore. The only thing that has been said many times 'till now, is the fact that doesn't contain the patreon costumes - which are exclusive only to those who pledged to him, on patreon obliviously.
Ah ok! I hope the Rory Mercury outfit isnt taken out then :/

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
i already tried that but it keeps coming back and it equips it itself
in the inventory its the cursed one but i have no idea how i got it and how i can get it away permanetly
Unless you wanna cheat I don't know how.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes