chesire

May 5, 2017
I encounterd a bug where i just kept being sent off to slave city and dead end on ship room

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
I wanted to checkout the difference in the 2.0 svs version(plus others) vs. ours, and here are some missing and uncensored content:
I've included some text files comparing the differences, especially there are some uncensored sprites in 1.9760, while 2.0 svs & ours are censored, but to be able to use it they need to be decrypted? Since they have different decryption code. Also I'm not sure if the boxed 1.95 ver's pics(pic1, pic2, pic3, pic10 folders) are used at all in newer vers, plus there wasn't a decryption code on the system.json.

This should help you decrypt and encrypt rpgmvp files, jar version is to better mass decrypt.

To compare it yourself here's: (+other than the img folder?)
Cursed Armor 2.0 svs stigmata's
(5th time trying to upload this)
Cursed Armor EV 1.9760

I tried playing this before when there was a boxed version and it didn't work on wineskin, with the unboxed versions I should be able to make a mac .app out of it. (see my sig on how)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I wanted to checkout the difference in the 2.0 svs version(plus others) vs. ours, and here are some missing and uncensored content:

Cursed Armor EV 1.9760

I tried playing this before when there was a boxed version and it didn't work on wineskin, with the unboxed versions I should be able to make a mac .app out of it. (see my sig on how)
Holy shit! How much damn content there was missing!? What the Hell he was thinking of removing so much of that content that wasn't even Patreon exclusive!? What the Hell!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've included some text files comparing the differences, especially there are some uncensored sprites in 1.9760, while 2.0 svs & ours are censored, but to be able to use it they need to be decrypted? Since they have different decryption code. Also I'm not sure if the boxed 1.95 ver's pics(pic1, pic2, pic3, pic10 folders) are used at all in newer vers, plus there wasn't a decryption code on the system.json.

Cursed Armor EV 1.9760

Given the fact that the version shared here seems to be the official one from DLSite - and I think that on svscomics will be the same game because I don't think that they buy the game for themselves and then shares. They mostly takes around the internet, so maybe not here but somewhere else - and the same is for the CG pack released afterwards, seems very strange for him, to remove so many content from his game D:

Reactions: DLSmaster

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
seems very strange for him, to remove so many content from his game D:
I know!, I knew that ever since form the 1.9X version public version, there was stuff that was missing from before that version, & he didn't say at all, why he took them out at all!

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Holy shit! How much damn content there was missing!? What the Hell he was thinking of removing so much of that content that wasn't even Patreon exclusive!? What the Hell!
Not CGs, but difference in sprites and character overlay? in 1.9760 vs 2.0/2.1.

Stigmata's version is suposually a patreon version, but then there are duplicates in files with png & rpgmvp.

Oh you mean the game dev... lol anger much? (I skimmed the whole thread and got the gist of it)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

Stigmata's version is suposually a patreon version, but then there are duplicates in files with png & rpgmvp.
Well with this info you shared to us, I hope we all band together to puts back the content that was missing from both the public & of course, the all Patreon exclusives as well, to fully completes the game, so we all can enjoys the full game's content the way its meant to be.

Reactions: VermillioN

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

So technically speaking it's just sprites and such, no actual CG's and such, right? Because if that's the case, then personally speaking I don't mind playing what I've as of now (if it was mostly CG, then of course I would've waited)

And it's possible to have them with other links other than Void? Because for me go so slow :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: chesire

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
So technically speaking it's just sprites and such, no actual CG's and such, right?
Actually he did removed about around 20+ CGI's stuff, that was once a part of the public version & wasn't put into the Patreon versions at all....

chesire

May 5, 2017
Frankly I just think its stupid at this point to give a f**k about it i completed all paths and the over-smart creator is selling character overlay picture
I just wanna say to all people working hard for this would you not get pissed off when wolfzq is reading the thread with a smirk on his face
2669686_1336090767043.35res_500_280.jpg

Reactions: VermillioN

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Frankly I just think its stupid at this point to give a f**k about it i completed all paths and the over-smart creator is selling character overlay picture
I just wanna say to all people working hard for this would you not get pissed off when wolfzq is reading the thread with a smirk on his face
View attachment 79442
Dude IF you knew him as I do, there's a reason why people over here are getting the shits of him, he's not new to the internet at all, he has been on the internet over 10 years now... It take's just a very careful search of him & good amount of digging, to actually finds out who & what he really is, I have done a crap ton of research on him, that actually that's 13 years long at the very least, this guy, isn't what you may think he is, trust me... I already shared a descent amount of info about him to a few others in here, to shed some light onto him, this guy is a real dick, he use to had over a thousands of followers, till he did some shit, that caused them mostly to leaves him, only a very few die hard mindless & blindless followers stayed with him, if you took a look into his past, you wouldn't be making that statement at all, like I have been trying to tells others in here about him....

Boheme421

May 1, 2017
Hi there !

Can anyone help me ? I'm stuck at Castellan' sex slave quest. Since Liliana had her first training with Gloria, I don't seems to be able to do anything. Nothing happens if I sleep or if I try to speak with all npc.

By the way, I also getting confuse withe the version of the game. I don't know if that's related with my issue, the name of my save is "(ASB mod for F95Zone"). I heard that the version here my be a censored one (right ?), but trying to pledge Wikfzq patreon don't seem to give access to anything except a save.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
And it's possible to have them with other links other than Void? Because for me go so slow :FeelsBadMan:
Ok, it'll take a while but I'm uploading to mega (as I sign up for another dummy acc), and workupload (never used this before). I've guess I mostly used void for smaller things.. What's the best hosts for download speeds? I know mega no doubt about it..

Edited:
Cursed Armor EV 1.9760 | |
Cursed Armor 2.0 from svs supposedly patreon version | |

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why is half the thread about patreon costumes again?
Why is that important?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Hi there !

Can anyone help me ? I'm stuck at Castellan' sex slave quest. Since Liliana had her first training with Gloria, I don't seems to be able to do anything. Nothing happens if I sleep or if I try to speak with all npc.

By the way, I also getting confuse withe the version of the game. I don't know if that's related with my issue, the name of my save is "(ASB mod for F95Zone"). I heard that the version here my be a censored one (right ?), but trying to pledge Wikfzq patreon don't seem to give access to anything except a save.
There are 2 lines
1. save the princess - dont let your "obedience to castellan" stat get out of control check it using mirror in your dungeon room (cheat using Asb mod press 1 and search the variables)
process is simple go to brothel and work everyday and sleep in dungeon then comes a time when you start training princess train her and assassinate the castellan keep going to brothel to plan it with the ferryman

2. Castellan permanent slave - just keep sleeping with him and dont go to brothel for assassination plan
train the princess fully that's it

Note - you can go do the dancers quest if you like before becoming castellan slave by god mode and keep dancing for 10 min or somethin

chesire

May 5, 2017
Dude IF you knew him as I do, there's a reason why people over here are getting the shits of him, he's not new to the internet at all, he has been on the internet over 10 years now... It take's just a very careful search of him & good amount of digging, to actually finds out who & what he really is, I have done a crap ton of research on him, that actually that's 13 years long at the very least, this guy, isn't what you may think he is, trust me... I already shared a descent amount of info about him to a few others in here, to shed some light onto him, this guy is a real dick, he use to had over a thousands of followers, till he did some shit, that caused them mostly to leaves him, only a very few die hard mindless & blindless followers stayed with him, if you took a look into his past, you wouldn't be making that statement at all, like I have been trying to tells others in here about him....
Man my feelings on this matter is that i am tired of playing same game again and again with just different picture
and I hate wolfzq I just dont want me or other people to waste this much time in this game anymore its completed most of us have played it completely it should be dead by now

Reactions: DLSmaster
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes