• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chesire

May 5, 2017
it
I don't know if anyone still reading this thread but I can't find any guide or other hints that might help. I am stuck on Castellan slave "route". First night has passed and I am stuck with that wretched chastity belt on but NOTHING happens! Can't work in brothel, only arena fights and strip dancing at night. Maybe I missed something? No mateter how many days pass nothing changes. Maybe it's because some of my stats are too high for a certain script to start (twicked some statts high not not grind too much). Does anyone know what to do to finish slave quest(s)? I read something about assassination and saving princess but I have no hints at any of those things.
dude did u took the quest or just got kidnapped to the slave city??

McAron

Apr 24, 2017
it

dude did u took the quest or just got kidnapped to the slave city??
I first too the maid quest and apperently got kidnapped from there. I abandoned that whole quest and loaded a save before since I couldn't progress. But looks like @Boheme421 gave a big "hint" where to go. And I guess now is better to do it since I am guilds' slave-wife and got a quest to resque a princess.

On a side note can you guy help with that damn scepter of death? I can't find a way to get anywhere in that Gano castle and always get teleported back. Did I miss something? (I assume that cursed armor-main qust line is the 'bad/evil' route... Or is there one with being transformed into a succubus that is separate to this?

Reactions: chesire

chesire

May 5, 2017
I first too the maid quest and apperently got kidnapped from there. I abandoned that whole quest and loaded a save before since I couldn't progress. But looks like @Boheme421 gave a big "hint" where to go. And I guess now is better to do it since I am guilds' slave-wife and got a quest to resque a princess.

On a side note can you guy help with that damn scepter of death? I can't find a way to get anywhere in that Gano castle and always get teleported back. Did I miss something? (I assume that cursed armor-main qust line is the 'bad/evil' route... Or is there one with being transformed into a succubus that is separate to this?
for scepter of death you have to go in direction of the face or head of lilina (the sex sprite) you either defeat or have your ass kicked later

McAron

Apr 24, 2017
for scepter of death you have to go in direction of the face or head of lilina (the sex sprite) you either defeat or have your ass kicked later
What do you mean her head direction? If you are talking about her sprite that moves left or right depending on where you are on screen to not obscure view then I would be just going back and forth between two rooms.

chesire

May 5, 2017
What do you mean her head direction? If you are talking about her sprite that moves left or right depending on where you are on screen to not obscure view then I would be just going back and forth between two rooms.
just give me save i will give complete it for you

McAron

Apr 24, 2017
Here it is
Yeah I've figured it out on my own. And apperently there is some big chunk of story that I missed with some Abaddon. But I have no idea how to get there (or in that school after hypnosys quest is done).

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
I need help starting the school quest line, but idk if its possible because I just fully completed the adventures guild quest line.

swedenop

Mar 25, 2018
I wanted to checkout the difference in the 2.0 svs version(plus others) vs. ours, and here are some missing and uncensored content:
I've included some text files comparing the differences, especially there are some uncensored sprites in 1.9760, while 2.0 svs & ours are censored, but to be able to use it they need to be decrypted? Since they have different decryption code. Also I'm not sure if the boxed 1.95 ver's pics(pic1, pic2, pic3, pic10 folders) are used at all in newer vers, plus there wasn't a decryption code on the system.json.

This should help you decrypt and encrypt rpgmvp files, jar version is to better mass decrypt.

To compare it yourself here's: (+other than the img folder?)
Cursed Armor 2.0 svs stigmata's
(5th time trying to upload this)
Cursed Armor EV 1.9760

I tried playing this before when there was a boxed version and it didn't work on wineskin, with the unboxed versions I should be able to make a mac .app out of it. (see my sig on how)

I check the svs stigmate version and I think it have the patron content(cloth) for october and November

Exc0dus

Mar 8, 2018
Hey Guys, i´m struggling with the acadamy line. How do i defeat Beryl at the boss fight? if i she reached low hp she uses healing magic and over time i´m out of lust power.

SomeGuy3

Mar 26, 2018
I think I'm stuck, I'm the Slave/Pet from Gloria and that what feels like an eternity, also tried the brothel but that youma-guy doesn't seem to show up. Btw. Gloria keeps saying at night when i want to serve here that "right now all you do is wait to be trained" well....for how long??? (seriously i think ingame a month has passed by now)

EDIT: Well NOW...something has happend, literally 2 minutes after i made this post xD

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I think I'm stuck, I'm the Slave/Pet from Gloria and that what feels like an eternity, also tried the brothel but that youma-guy doesn't seem to show up. Btw. Gloria keeps saying at night when i want to serve here that "right now all you do is wait to be trained" well....for how long??? (seriously i think ingame a month has passed by now)

EDIT: Well NOW...something has happend, literally 2 minutes after i made this post XD
That's a big problem with this game - the hidden counters and timers. It's hard to know whether repeatedly doing something will eventually trigger something or not and some of the values are so large that it's hard to tell if you aren't wasting your time.

Loveakatsuki

Oct 2, 2017
I wanted to checkout the difference in the 2.0 svs version(plus others) vs. ours, and here are some missing and uncensored content:
I've included some text files comparing the differences, especially there are some uncensored sprites in 1.9760, while 2.0 svs & ours are censored, but to be able to use it they need to be decrypted? Since they have different decryption code. Also I'm not sure if the boxed 1.95 ver's pics(pic1, pic2, pic3, pic10 folders) are used at all in newer vers, plus there wasn't a decryption code on the system.json.

This should help you decrypt and encrypt rpgmvp files, jar version is to better mass decrypt.

To compare it yourself here's: (+other than the img folder?)
Cursed Armor 2.0 svs stigmata's
(5th time trying to upload this)
Cursed Armor EV 1.9760

I tried playing this before when there was a boxed version and it didn't work on wineskin, with the unboxed versions I should be able to make a mac .app out of it. (see my sig on how)
Do i need to add this stuff in game?

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
so, managed to get to what the game calls its 'true ending' im honestly a little bit miffed at what Wolfzq considers to be the canonical true ending to a game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Centrophy

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
so, managed to get to what the game calls its 'true ending' im honestly a little bit miffed at what Wolfzq considers to be the canonical true ending to a game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... I wasn't surprised by this one bit... I saw this coming from a mile longs way, due to his Elder Scroll: Oblivion's mod called Cursed Armor, since in that mod, you have to gets raped & raped & yes raped again & again & yes again, for something I can't well remember at the moment... Also It was shown of one of the cosplays sets on his Patreon, of what was the actual True Ending was supposed to be..... So yeah... But that could be the public version of it, if he didn't made a different version for the Patreon version that is, but know knows, it's why I'm hoping that, someone in here, pays him the $150.00 Patreon thing, to gets that version with all of the other stuff as well, to see if there's any differences at all, between the public & the Pateron versions at all, so at the very least, we can puts this whole thing to rest.

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah... I wasn't surprised by this one bit... I saw this coming from a mile longs way, due to his Elder Scroll: Oblivion's mod called Cursed Armor, since in that mod, you have to gets raped & raped & yes raped again & again & yes again, for something I can't well remember at the moment... Also It was shown of one of the cosplays sets on his Patreon, of what was the actual True Ending was supposed to be..... So yeah... But that could be the public version of it, if he didn't made a different version for the Patreon version that is, but know knows, it's why I'm hoping that, someone in here, pays him the $150.00 Patreon thing, to gets that version with all of the other stuff as well, to see if there's any differences at all, between the public & the Pateron versions at all, so at the very least, we can puts this whole thing to rest.
hmmm, even with the patreon outfits, that ending kinda soured that game on a whole, as it stood i wouldn't replay the game to go after the different endings, as it was way too long to go through the different sagas again in order to hit one of the late game bad ends and start again, got tired of some scenes pretty quickly the first play through and to hit an ending called the 'true ending' that looks as bad as the other 'bad ends' makes me think this game isn't complete with its story yet.

as for paying $150 for all the 'patreon rewards' i really dont mind if no one does that, be cool if some one did, but cant be fussed if no one does, $150 can get you a lot of better games and commission art.
if anything i wish there was some in game art for the other NPC's like the Armour succubus, the futa hypnotist that was the antagonist for 2 of the sagas (who i thought was a dude for a long time because the sprite was a male guard) and many other prominent antagonists. so i had a face to put on the other characters when wolfzq decided to crank up the drama and im left there thinking, who the fuck they talking about again? who died? why do i care?

Reactions: Centrophy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Agreed on the true end. There don't seem to be any good ends here but someone can prove me wrong. I only got two endings and both were bad.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
hmmm, even with the patreon outfits, that ending kinda soured that game on a whole, as it stood i wouldn't replay the game to go after the different endings, as it was way too long to go through the different sagas again in order to hit one of the late game bad ends and start again, got tired of some scenes pretty quickly the first play through and to hit an ending called the 'true ending' that looks as bad as the other 'bad ends' makes me think this game isn't complete with its story yet.

as for paying $150 for all the 'patreon rewards' i really dont mind if no one does that, be cool if some one did, but cant be fussed if no one does, $150 can get you a lot of better games and commission art.
if anything i wish there was some in game art for the other NPC's like the Armour succubus, the futa hypnotist that was the antagonist for 2 of the sagas (who i thought was a dude for a long time because the sprite was a male guard) and many other prominent antagonists. so i had a face to put on the other characters when wolfzq decided to crank up the drama and im left there thinking, who the fuck they talking about again? who died? why do i care?
Me personaly, I'm not gonna gives up on the game nor him yet, I'm gonna see how things are with the game & him at the end of this year, then uses that to make a Judgment Call to makes my decision, then go from there on next year.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes