Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
Since you finished the guild line I would assume that you finish the magic college as while then you goal should be the slave city line by talking to right npc at guild to rescue to princess... I wouldn't talk too detail about the mission but after you rescue you finish the question you can use the gold to buy demon clue from one of the mecenary and you will be abot to got to the village .
I did the slave questline too, how do I start the college line? and I i think i know what mercenary you're talking about but every time i choose "give money" i refuse it to still.

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
I did the slave questline too, how do I start the college line? and I i think i know what mercenary you're talking about but every time i choose "give money" i refuse it to still.
as far as i know, the only way to start the collage line is to complete the hypnosis line (the two quest lines share NPC's with history with the player character) to start the hypnosis line, you talk with the dude in armour in the right most room in the guild hall where the doctor is. he will tell you that he has a job to catch a criminal in the slums.
once you finish that line, you will be given a invitation to enter and join the collage to further your magic as a way of thankyou after all the bull shit that quest just put you through.

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
as far as i know, the only way to start the collage line is to complete the hypnosis line (the two quest lines share NPC's with history with the player character) to start the hypnosis line, you talk with the dude in armour in the right most room in the guild hall where the doctor is. he will tell you that he has a job to catch a criminal in the slums.
once you finish that line, you will be given a invitation to enter and join the collage to further your magic as a way of thankyou after all the bull shit that quest just put you through.
ah gotcha, thank you a lot!

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Any way to come out of that quest without getting fkd?

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
... for the love of me I can't get pregnant lol.

Am i doing something wrong? :tiredface:
as far as i can tell, there isnt a real pregnancy system in this game, human pregnancy can occur during some bad ends and such, but the closest you can get to in-game pregnancy would be parasites from the eastern cave.

there are some preggo scenes that are very temporary like the tentacle lair in the town sewer (wont let you leave pregnant) and during the collage quest where one class makes the player mate with monsters to make more monsters.

but just having sex with peeps around town does not seem to result in pregnancy, maybe a bit of cum inflation, but there doesent seem to be a preg system

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
not really, this game is pretty railroady, both the hypnosis and collage quest force the player in to a trapped situation with getting fucked a lot
hmmm, I still can't really enter the college still. I'm still on 1.97 so I guess I should update lol

SomeGuy3

Mar 26, 2018
Doing the Abaddon Questlines and currently in Prison, when the hell do i get the opportunity to search the Wardens Room, and how? I keep having Sex with him day after day but all he does is offering me to untie me. Am I missing something?

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Doing the Abaddon Questlines and currently in Prison, when the hell do i get the opportunity to search the Wardens Room, and how? I keep having Sex with him day after day but all he does is offering me to untie me. Am I missing something?
as i recall, you need to have sex with him, then when given an option after sex, raise your ass for more. eventualy he will just go to sleep and forget to send you way and thats your chance to search the office for a lock pick.
other things that might help is lowering your lust with a 'demon suppression' tool, if you got it. or masturbate in the mine. the second one you might need to get out of your bondage first

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I need help with slave quest line. I don't know how to rescue the princess.
Already been John's slave & finished school and guild quest line

SomeGuy3

Mar 26, 2018
as i recall, you need to have sex with him, then when given an option after sex, raise your ass for more. eventualy he will just go to sleep and forget to send you way and thats your chance to search the office for a lock pick.
other things that might help is lowering your lust with a 'demon suppression' tool, if you got it. or masturbate in the mine. the second one you might need to get out of your bondage first
Yup done that, now out and in the Village and Stuck yet again, here in the Thread it's written that after having been infected and moving to that old shack 1-2 Days later the Parasite King is supposed to say "Hello!" But i have slept for a week now and nothing, all my Character wants to do is eat, eat, eat.

This Game really confuses me sometimes.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
So I used the cheat menu to no clip my way to the wolf god's altar in the SW side of the map and beat the boss there (WolfZQ probably). After beating the boss you get the sacred object blessing of the wolf god. Then some sex scene happens that raises the sadism stat, Wolf says something like you're not lewd enough and then you get warped back to the Inn without the sacred object. I can only imagine that this was tied to the true end but who knows.
Wait, how did you do that? Not the No-Clip, but the other things?

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Yup done that, now out and in the Village and Stuck yet again, here in the Thread it's written that after having been infected and moving to that old shack 1-2 Days later the Parasite King is supposed to say "Hello!" But i have slept for a week now and nothing, all my Character wants to do is eat, eat, eat.

hmmm, did you talk to Melissa (the cloaked adventuerer merc in the guild hall) about the abbadon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i want to blame darksouls for teaching devs that they dont need to sign post shit, but that be unfair, this game is just poorly structured

Reactions: DLSmaster

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Wait, how did you do that? Not the No-Clip, but the other things?
Do what? Fight the boss? I just walked there on the world map. If you mean the cheats, use the MV cheat plugin. I also beat the boss by making her health 1. She gets 3 full heals in that fight. As for how to legit get there? I don't know. I guess it's tied to the abaddon quest line but I have no idea.

Update ----------------------------
I'd like to update. The Divine end (there are 2 which I saw in the replay gallery with the included save that uses the Asian names and not the translated names) makes a mention about beating her with the futa dick, perhaps there's another ending. Wolgod also mentions that to get there the legit way you need the abaddon armor skill that lets you fly on the map. Searching for the legit way to get the futa dick to test it but searching the thread for futa just says that they aren't sure if it was finished and you can get it with the console.

Last edited:

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018

Getting the exact same issue. It seems to be stuck on "day 0 of parasitism".

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
HEY, EVERYONE. what if we crowdfund the money for a version with all cloths. if we get enough people to chip in we can get it all for less money. if we get like 20 people to agree to do it than everyone just needs to pay 7 bucks and 50 cents. we just need one person we can trust to pay wolfzq with the money from everyone and not run away with the small amount of 150 and pay 1 buck until the game comes out. Communism for the win my comrades

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes