noobhead321

Feb 16, 2018
Hey i'm not sure how to use the Dimension Portal skill. I used the Demon fruit and get 200 Sexual Power but it's still grey out. Do i have to do some tasks or go to specific place to use the skill so i can see the gallery?

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
How are you supposed to reach the wolf god even? I got the """True""" ending and have the wings of Abaddon but everytime i try to engage them in the world map i get a question mark from the sprite instead.

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
yup same here, stuck on Day Zero.
I think I fixed it!. Are you using a version before 2.01? I copied my saves over to the 2.01 version and all of a sudden it works. I think you have to load a save before you enter the caves. Then make sure you touch all three points within the cave that trigger a message (first one is random and just alerts you to the beginning of the event).

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
Is there a good ending for the magic school / college where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, for some reason my ending list only shows two "Bad End A" for the magic academy line... is there a Bad End B that allows you to continue playing?

Answered my own question... looks like you need to have below the threshold for dragonsong's affection but above 5000 power-- leads to a game over.

Guranberia

Jul 7, 2017
HEY, EVERYONE. what if we crowdfund the money for a version with all cloths. if we get enough people to chip in we can get it all for less money. if we get like 20 people to agree to do it than everyone just needs to pay 7 bucks and 50 cents. we just need one person we can trust to pay wolfzq with the money from everyone and not run away with the small amount of 150 and pay 1 buck until the game comes out. Communism for the win my comrades
I second this.

Reactions: DLSmaster

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
Is there a good ending for the magic school / college where

Also, for some reason my ending list only shows two "Bad End A" for the magic academy line... is there a Bad End B that allows you to continue playing?

Answered my own question... looks like you need to have below the threshold for dragonsong's affection but above 5000 power-- leads to a game over.
sadly, i don't think there is enough plot armor for some characters involved to make a truly happy ending for the academy, a missed opportunity in my opinion.
also, on the point about dragonsong, id like to gripe again about how we have no character art for this rather important story character, i straight up forgot who he was until he showed up out of no where in the academy, with a miss translated name (sometimes called 'dragon cry') and different non armored character sprite.

Reactions: DLSmaster

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
This game was good, a little bit rough around the edges at time and feels incomplete, but loads more content than most other games and the premise was interesting (especially the slavery elements). The few places I can gripe about are annoyances such as bugs or places that were rushed. Biggest annoyance was probably the railroading of some events that I felt could give the player more choice and the lack of a pregnancy system despite all the pieces seemingly there :confused:.

Also can confirm you can get pregnant after the academy line with at least slimes in the wild, but seemingly not with humans. So clearly the system exists in some form.

Wondering if there's an abbadon good end (w/ continuation):) or maybe it's not implemented yet...? For some reason

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
This game was good, a little bit rough around the edges at time and feels incomplete, but loads more content than most other games and the premise was interesting (especially the slavery elements). The few places I can gripe about are annoyances such as bugs or places that were rushed. Biggest annoyance was probably the railroading of some events that I felt could give the player more choice and the lack of a pregnancy system despite all the pieces seemingly there :confused:.

Wondering if there's an abbadon good end (w/ continuation):) or maybe it's not implemented yet...? For some reason
You can birth bees and have them fight for you with the patreon bee costume

bigdom93

Feb 28, 2018
I need some help with the magic academy, I can't seem to be the final fight, no matter what I can't seem to beat her. what's the trick?

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
I need some help with the magic academy, I can't seem to be the final fight, no matter what I can't seem to beat her. what's the trick?
There's no special trick to beating the principal, you just need to overpower her w/ your spells / lust abilities. The key is saving up enough lust energy beforehand.

bigdom93

Feb 28, 2018
There's no special trick to beating the principal, you just need to overpower her w/ your spells / lust abilities. The key is saving up enough lust energy beforehand.
yeah I try that, but she keeps healing herself when ever I'm even close to killing her, and every time she attacks she removes the parasite suit, and my attack value goes to shit, and my only lust attack that does damage is lust bust and I was able to get around 11,000 lust points before

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes