DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
just woke up. i deleted the original special thanks for patreoner and replaced it with super special thanks for patreoner and replaced all the text with song lyrics.
Gah doesn't have the Cheat thing lol oh well, slight bumbbed out.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
So I've checked the clothing store and all of the clothing overlays seems to be there except for these:
05-May-Missing.png
Whatever these may be..

Don't load the Chinese save(for end game) that was shared a while ago, it seems to be missing shoulders even if you got back your face, eyes, hair, and breasts, then there are some Chinese words still on that save.

If you add the cheat menu, and test out all these cloths, it still gives console errors because the of the lilina folder is missing stuff?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So I've checked the clothing store and all of the clothing overlays seems to be there except for these:
View attachment 85559
Whatever these may be..

Don't load the Chinese save(for end game) that was shared a while ago, it seems to be missing shoulders even if you got back your face, eyes, hair, and breasts, then there are some Chinese words still on that save.

If you add the cheat menu, and test out all these cloths, it still gives console errors because the of the lilina folder is missing stuff?
i don't even see those ones listed, but i think there is also unfinished plot points in the game that were abandoned and he just never took out. But i've always had items that never showed up the I got from the cheat menu.

But those 3 specific ones are not even in my shop. did you copy over an older version? since i think i remember seeing those items before and i think there were the school outfit for the hypnosis academy, and he just changed them. But you still might have the old reference lists that makes the show up.

Reactions: DLSmaster

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Oh I may have copied the missing custom text files between that latest pateron version and f95's version, so it added May back into the store (this would be the culprit y2017m5d5g16.txt and I'm not sure what this references y2017m5d5g6.txt).

Last edited:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Oh I may have copied the missing custom text files between that latest pateron version and f95's version, so it added May back into the store (this would be the culprit y2017m5d5g16.txt and I'm not sure what this references y2017m5d5g6.txt).
y2017m5d5g6.txt = Year 2017, May, 5th, as for the "g6" I don't know at the moment to be honest.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

2.0 update content
1, Easter eggs: add the tree of world goddenss's hair-pack.

2, Fix all found bugs in ver 1.990

3, Add a Special Thanks for supporters.

4, Policy changing of the phone version: duo to the unexpected awfully fast spreading of the piracy of the patreon version 1.99, plus the plot for the phone version is almost finished, I've decided to cancel the synchronization project of the PC version and the phone version in the future, please excuse me.

2.0更新内容

1、彩蛋:追加世界树女神发型包。

2、修正1.990发现的所有BUG。

3、增加支持者鸣谢文档。

4、手机端策略变更:由于1.99众筹版盗版传播速度过快,严重超出了我的预期,且游戏手机剧情内容基本完成,所以我决定取消手机版未来和PC同步版本计划,请见谅。

2.0 update content
1, Easter eggs: add the tree of world goddenss's hair-pack.

2, Fix all found bugs in ver 1.990

3, Add a Special Thanks for supporters.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
so install it yourself it's not that hard.

stop being such a downer.
Hmmmm I don't know what I'm doing, seems not to work, also I'm new to this stuff lol But trying to learn new things though. ^_^

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
Hmmmm I don't know what I'm doing, seems not to work, also I'm new to this stuff lol But trying to learn new things though. ^_^
You have to add a comma at the end of this line when you add it to plugins.js
"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}

Failsy

Aug 16, 2017
so no one is willing to share their save game?
well, i don't have any good useful saves, but here is my current save file, the one marked in game 'thanks for playing' is a new game plus save from the true parasite end
mega download link:

Reactions: JBL80

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
well, i don't have any good useful saves, but here is my current save file, the one marked in game 'thanks for playing' is a new game plus save from the true parasite end
mega download link:
Thanks bro

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
You know, it's really funny to see this guy complain about his game being pirated and being super anal about it when he uses copyrighted material that he does not own (Asagi for example) in that very game. Which is likely against Patreon's ToS because he explicitly requires payment for access to that material. I can't stop being amazed at the sheer amount of hubris he expresses.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You know, it's really funny to see this guy complain about his game being pirated and being super anal about it when he uses copyrighted material that he does not own (Asagi for example) in that very game. Which is likely against Patreon's ToS because he explicitly requires payment for access to that material. I can't stop being amazed at the sheer amount of hubris he expresses.
Do onto him, as what he did onto others, let him feels what other feels of what he did to others, if he doesn't learns oh well, we'll keeps on pirating his shit, till he learns, if not, then we'll makes him learn, we'll show the errors of his ways, he hasn't learned nor changed ever since his modding days, till we all fixes up his game, to the way it once was to our liking's, till its 110% fully completed, then we'll uploads that shit everywhere, spread it wide as much as we can, then he'll have something to whine & complain about.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
He is Chinese. what do you want?!! He uses someone else art and claim it is his and charges people $$.

Reactions: chaosbrain

Terryll

Jan 12, 2018
Just downloaded the game and I am having troubles. The .rar file shows as 523,520kb, so I am not getting an empty file but neither 7zip nor mzip are able to extract the files. I tried deleting the .rar swapping to Japanese region and downloading again, but 7zip and mzip still are not working.

1st time poster, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Maybe fix his engrish lol..

use winrar? (im not on windows, I use betterzip (a bit buggy at times..))

Terryll

Jan 12, 2018
WinRAR worked thanks. Now to see if I can get the cheat menu working without everything exploding....

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
WinRAR worked thanks. Now to see if I can get the cheat menu working without everything exploding....
I've tried for 20-30 minutes and i can't make it work, at this point i feel stupid, if you manage to do it lend me a hand mate, tried following the steps but i don't know what i'm doing wrong.

Maybe i missunderstood something since english is not my first language, dunno mate.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes