Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
So Dragonsong and this James(not sure that line he's from) leaves Anvil after you where forced to marry the guild master, does this effect the magic school/college line?

If I startover with a bad end, and use the time warp it seems I don't get a quest log for those.. or it's broken?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i have some question:

-the house of love (old city) have anything relative quest?

-what mean the guild saga? is it quest guild like collect mushrome or slime, right?

-how i can go to slave city without be sold by bandit?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
-the house of love (old city) have anything relative quest?
yes. Once you gain the futa spell you gain the dildo quest line
-what mean the guild saga? is it quest guild like collect mushrome or slime, right?
i think the sage quest line is one of the special quests you get after getting the highest rank in the guild. You need to have completed the Hypno quest line to get that rank
-how i can go to slave city without be sold by bandit?
by working in the mansion that's in the town under the main city. It all the way to the right. You can't miss it. You also can go there by completing the hypno quest line and becoming an angel hunter. After which you can do the slave city quest which sends you to the slave city. This is need in order to gain full access to the slave city

Reactions: medassin

medassin

Apr 5, 2018

my thanks. and one more, i have done hypno quest and got cabin of loci. i see have a shelf can store key restrant, charity belt, etc... how i can buy it or got from somewhere?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
my thanks. and one more, i have done hypno quest and got cabin of loci. i see have a shelf can store key restrant, charity bell, etc... how i can buy it or got from somewhere?
You can steal it with hacking. Other wise i don't know

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
What is good end in school quest? I followed every step from a guide in this thread but always end up kill dragonsong...

Margard

Mar 11, 2018
I want to try to complete divine items storyline but Lilina says the is agreed to be a queen and Hilbert don't give me hints anymore, but I still can find those items, just without hints. Can somebody tell me what I need to do after obtaining an item from fire Elf?

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
So what's this supposed to be (pic)? I don't see anything new in the CG room after going with 'yes'. Is the CG gallery something different from the CG room?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
What is good end in school quest? I followed every step from a guide in this thread but always end up kill dragonsong...
there is no end where he survives, his death by your hands triggers you to break out from under control. allowing the "good end" to happen. there is no happy end anywhere in this game for our heroine.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I want to try to complete divine items storyline but Lilina says the is agreed to be a queen and Hilbert don't give me hints anymore, but I still can find those items, just without hints. Can somebody tell me what I need to do after obtaining an item from fire Elf?
you get a pop up during the hypnosis college that basically tells you you are now on the true end path, now you need to do the abaddon quest line to beat the game. I already posted in this thread several pages back on how to go about doing that. But basically if you get the good end in the college you can no longer to relic line.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
you get a pop up during the hypnosis college that basically tells you you are now on the true end path, now you need to do the abaddon quest line to beat the game. I already posted in this thread several pages back on how to go about doing that. But basically if you get the good end in the college you can no longer to relic line.
Page number?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
*fixed* the solution for the Magic Academy line, from tips of earlier posts and my play through since I wasn't getting at least 2 of the 5 soul brand, not counting thunder/lightning.

magic_school_solution_fixed.png

Reactions: xdddxdddxd

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So what's this supposed to be (pic)? I don't see anything new in the CG room after going with 'yes'. Is the CG gallery something different from the CG room?
Go to the succubus dimension using dimension portal and look at the CG room. It essentially unlocks all CGs including a few extra. However, it does not unlock all the scenes in the recollection room.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone got the full save wolf posted at his patreon with all the cg's ?
I've never used it so not sure it works with the newest version for all cg's. and it's also from a chinese player, use at your own risk.

From his post.
This is a player's save, he is chinese, so npc name is chinese. But this is all cg and all events save.
Its a virgin save so you want see cg and events need get 50+ obscene and teleportation Succubi zone to see.

------------------------

这是一个玩家玩出的全CG和回想存档,但存档开始你是处女,所以你需要获得50淫能并传送到淫魔领域后才可以观看。

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
I've never used it so not sure it works with the newest version for all cg's. and it's also from a chinese player, use at your own risk.

From his post.
This is a player's save, he is chinese, so npc name is chinese. But this is all cg and all events save.
Its a virgin save so you want see cg and events need get 50+ obscene and teleportation Succubi zone to see.

------------------------

这是一个玩家玩出的全CG和回想存档,但存档开始你是处女,所以你需要获得50淫能并传送到淫魔领域后才可以观看。
Thanks

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
by my read, the academy line is final mission, right? and, i fail the first mission in relic line, has it fine? bc i always do side mission instead of relic line, is it okay?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes