Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
by my read, the academy line is final mission, right? and, i fail the first mission in relic line, has it fine? bc i always do side mission instead of relic line, is it okay?
Academy is side story, if you finish it, you can keep play. If you fail, you have to start new game.
Someone posted a guide how to get true end in this thread, please check it. (page 11 maybe)

Mrdg

Apr 14, 2018
I've never used it so not sure it works with the newest version for all cg's. and it's also from a chinese player, use at your own risk.

From his post.
This is a player's save, he is chinese, so npc name is chinese. But this is all cg and all events save.
Its a virgin save so you want see cg and events need get 50+ obscene and teleportation Succubi zone to see.

------------------------

这是一个玩家玩出的全CG和回想存档,但存档开始你是处女,所以你需要获得50淫能并传送到淫魔领域后才可以观看。
Could you give me a Chinese Patch for this Version(v2.0),please?
------------------------
兄弟你能给我个对应版本的汉化补丁吗,感激不尽呐!应该是2.0版的,英文苦手

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Could you give me a Chinese Patch for this Version(v2.0),please?
------------------------
兄弟你能给我个对应版本的汉化补丁吗,感激不尽呐!应该是2.0版的,英文苦手
I have no idea what you are asking for. If you mean the chinese version of the game, then no, I'm not sharing the game files.

Reactions: MystZER0

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
the guild line so much drama.... im currently doing slave line. then which place help meet castella, brothel, arena or club dance? btw, i can dance long althourgh using energy and skoma, so where problem?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
i just need the Chinese translation patches.i didn't explain it clear:cryingface::cryingface:
I don't think that exists. The ENG version was poorly translated from Chinese in the first place. You would have to get the untranslated version from Wolf himself or someone who has it and I'm not sure anyone here does. This is an English community, after all.

Mrdg

Apr 14, 2018
I don't think that exists. The ENG version was poorly translated from Chinese in the first place. You would have to get the untranslated version from Wolf himself or someone who has it and I'm not sure anyone here does. This is an English community, after all.
THx:)

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
actually he sends out links to both the chinese and eng versions to patrons, i've just never bothered to download it. But either way there is no such things as a chinese translation patch.

Merkado33

Apr 15, 2018
Cant make it through the slave island Terres, what to do?
Nothing happens. I am stuck on gloria. talking with her says me to meet her in arena. No dialogue there.

Neetguy

Jan 14, 2018
You can start a adventure mission and hire the merc whose leader is Melissa, or when you have 1000 sexual power you can visit her at night in her home at the house above the jails in the slums. After becoming a futa you can visit the adult shop in the same part of town to start another set of events, at least in my version you can.
any clue of how t do it? i have already done the mercs event but nothing happend, they just gave me some holy water. u need to do something before u cant turn into futa or need some specific lvls of lust power?

Neetguy

Jan 14, 2018
How to turn the girl into futa? i already did some quests whit melissa but she only gave me some holy water...

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes