johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
May is the one "missing" but that's because he only started adding npcs with the second year of costumes. So may won't be added to next month. Last May's costume in the shop on the right side of the counter (the queen bee set). Same for the beauty salon. Next month will have the may npc. that is provided the your anonymous benefactor provides you with the new update.
yep. now that was what i wanted to know. thanks. :)

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
guy, i now have passport back to anvil, im current in tores. But i cant find where princess sandra? how i find her?

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
guy, i now have passport back to anvil, im current in tores. But i cant find where princess sandra? how i find her?
You cannot rescue the princess until you complete the guildmaster line and receive the S level quest first. That triggers the flag to meet Sandra.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
im doing that S quest. im in castela john castle.
Sleep in the castle dungeon. The next time John calls you will be the time you see the princess in his room. After that, you will be able to train the princess ;) (that is if you are his slave which you are already)

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
well....

he claims he'll be hiring a native english translator for this project I'll let you know in july when the first english project is released, as it'll be 1 month behind the chinese release due to translation. Personally I'd just wait and release it til both languages are done, but whatever.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Tbh, with his approach to monetization I want him to fail...
You want the guy to fail because he wants to make money? What incentive is there to produce anything if you don't get paid for your work? I would expect any producer to get compensation for work done.

You can get the game on dlsite + the cg pack for under $20 or around that, for a game that offers quite a few sub plots, and side quests it's a pretty good value. The costumes are completely optional and do not offer anything to the game besides customization.

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
You want the guy to fail because he wants to make money? What incentive is there to produce anything if you don't get paid for your work? I would expect any producer to get compensation for work done.

You can get the game on dlsite + the cg pack for under $20 or around that, for a game that offers quite a few sub plots, and side quests it's a pretty good value. The costumes are completely optional and do not offer anything to the game besides customization.
No, I want him to fail because he sells incomplete game with assets missing and demands exorbitant price for those missing assets. Basically dangling a shiny item before the nose of every customer and saying they won't get it unless they drop an extra 150$ for it. With no option to get rid of the dangling bullshit.

If he sold the entire thing for those 20$ I would've been fine with that. If he removed any hint of missing assets from the limited edition of his game I would've been fine with that. But he didn't hence my opinion.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
No, I want him to fail because he sells incomplete game with assets missing and demands exorbitant price for those missing assets. Basically dangling a shiny item before the nose of every customer and saying they won't get it unless they drop an extra 150$ for it. With no option to get rid of the dangling bullshit.

If he sold the entire thing for those 20$ I would've been fine with that. If he removed any hint of missing assets from the limited edition of his game I would've been fine with that. But he didn't hence my opinion.
Well you are entitled to your opinion, I myself find it silly. You are mad because you know the optional dlc is in the game but can't use it without paying for the dlc package. You'd be find playing the game as is if it didn't have the dlc shop in the game at all, while the actual game play is the same. This is moot anyway since someone posted the full game here so you get it for free anyway. Maybe I am wrong in actually understanding what it is you are saying, but my opinion is that it's a silly reason to want someone to fail.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Well you are entitled to your opinion, I myself find it silly. You are mad because you know the optional dlc is in the game but can't use it without paying for the dlc package. You'd be find playing the game as is if it didn't have the dlc shop in the game at all, while the actual game play is the same. This is moot anyway since someone posted the full game here so you get it for free anyway. Maybe I am wrong in actually understanding what it is you are saying, but my opinion is that it's a silly reason to want someone to fail.
you do realize that it's that kinda thinking that has led to the loot box debacle... right? you give people a bit of leeway and they WILL try to rob you. not saying that he should FAIL, but he should try and fix that penny pinching habit... his game is good but kinda soured due to that penny pinching nature of his.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
you do realize that it's that kinda thinking that has led to the loot box debacle... right? you give people a bit of leeway and they WILL try to rob you. not saying that he should FAIL, but he should try and fix that penny pinching habit... his game is good but kinda soured due to that penny pinching nature of his.
I don't think this is anything like loot boxes. Loot boxes are a pay x amount to have maybe a chance to get what you are looking for. This is clearly a case of 100% optional content that you can choose to not get and not affect your gameplay.
His items are a flat 150 for get all costumes. Loot boxes you could spend thousands and still not get what you are looking for.

Now I might not agree 100% on his pricing, but i do enjoy his work enough to support it.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
I don't think this is anything like loot boxes. Loot boxes are a pay x amount to have maybe a chance to get what you are looking for. This is clearly a case of 100% optional content that you can choose to not get and not affect your gameplay.
His items are a flat 150 for get all costumes. Loot boxes you could spend thousands and still not get what you are looking for.

Now I might not agree 100% on his pricing, but i do enjoy his work enough to support it.
understandable but you do realize that if this gets famous amongst other h game devs then all will do. and by comparing it to loot boxes i meant that loot boxes used to be "optional" too and BECAUSE people allowed that, it led to gamblefront 2

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018

First there were expansions and they were good. Then we got small addons for a smaller price and that was not as good. Then we got Horse Armor and it was shit. Then Horse Armor became the norm. Then we got micro-transactions as part of the gameplay. Then we got the loot-boxes.
This game is in Horse Armor stage. I find it a distasteful tactic and I enjoy watching people that use tactics I find distasteful to fail. Like I enjoyed watching EA endanger the profits of the entire AAA industry with their hubris.

Schmocki

May 1, 2018
Hmm I cannot finish the prison route :( She is the prisons meat toilet now and even I reach the last day she dont want to go and instead wants to get fucked -.- Im missing something? Near the mine there is a spot where I can swim and escape but if I try that she need her equiptment first -.-

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes