tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Hmm I cannot finish the prison route :( She is the prisons meat toilet now and even I reach the last day she dont want to go and instead wants to get fucked -.- Im missing something? Near the mine there is a spot where I can swim and escape but if I try that she need her equiptment first -.-
To leave at the end of your term if you are the meat toilet you need to make sure you don't wake up in estrus mode(pink/white heart icon). Goto the mine and masturebate until your lust drops low enough to stop causing you wake up in estrus.

To escape by swimming, you need to get the right key from the wardens office I think it was steel or Iron. Copper and wood are no good. I recommend saving in his room and scumming results if doing this method. Then open the last room on the way to the mine and retrieve your equipment. You also need the airbag from Robert in the next cell.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I cant seem to complete the Magic School, I try but always get a bad ending
already answered several times in the thread most recently here only a whole 4 pages back

and then only 2 pages back a text version listed.

please at least try reading a few pages back before asking.

Schmocki

May 1, 2018
Goto the mine and masturebate until your lust drops low enough to stop causing you wake up in estrus.
I will try later but I think masturbate dont do anything for me.

To escape by swimming, you need to get the right key from the wardens office I think it was steel or Iron. Copper and wood are no good. I recommend saving in his room and scumming results if doing this method. Then open the last room on the way to the mine and retrieve your equipment. You also need the airbag from Robert in the next cell.
And how to enter the office? I trying to enter the house but the guard tell me something like "Even as a meat toilet you are not allowed to be here." and kick me out.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I will try later but I think masturbate dont do anything for me.

And how to enter the office? I trying to enter the house but the guard tell me something like "Even as a meat toilet you are not allowed to be here." and kick me out.
You have to do it A LOT if your lust is high, you need to make sure the heart icon goes away, and you enter the place at night time after you break out of your cell with the lock pick, also gotten from the warden's office. Called a wire or something.

Schmocki

May 1, 2018
You have to do it A LOT if your lust is high, you need to make sure the heart icon goes away, and you enter the place at night time after you break out of your cell with the lock pick, also gotten from the warden's office. Called a wire or something.
Hmm, as a meat toilet im a "free" prisoner. My cell is open and dont need to break out.

Here my . Then you will know what I mean.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Hmm, as a meat toilet im a "free" prisoner. My cell is open and dont need to break out.

Here my . Then you will know what I mean.
i know exactly what you mean, and as i said you can leave freely if you don't wake up with the heart icon, so you need to masturbate alot in the mines until your lust stats drop.

if you want want to escape by swimming, the only way to get your things is by getting the key from the warden's office after your training. as you can only sneak in there at night. there is no way to get it during the day.

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
is there any guide for slave saga? I can't complete w/o become perma slave, loyal stats increase too quick for me...

redsap

Mar 1, 2018
is there any guide for slave saga? I can't complete w/o become perma slave, loyal stats increase too quick for me...
It based a little bit on luck, because calculateted with very little trashhold.
1. You have to endure all the time when your with John (if your lust is to high you don't have the choise)
2. It should be possible to reduce loyality with outside activitys
and as a small trick work the day after you saw the princess in the brothel to optimise the rotation to get the holyprotection earlier

good luck

Reactions: Frrz

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
Right, lust... I still wonder why i doesn't have any choice at late days. Turn out because of high lust >"<

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
there's three endings
one you gain enough power but don't love dragon
the other when you just straight up lose
and the good/true ending has you leaving the school and never coming back. this patreon post has the detail how to get it
So this post from a year ago may have been accurate, but I'm trying it now and that the triggers on certain days aren't working. I've gone to the Bad Students 4 times by day 25 and am getting the repeated H-scenes rather than being able to talk to Anna. Has anything changed in recent versions?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So this post from a year ago may have been accurate, but I'm trying it now and that the triggers on certain days aren't working. I've gone to the Bad Students 4 times by day 25 and am getting the repeated H-scenes rather than being able to talk to Anna. Has anything changed in recent versions?
I've gone over this on page 12-14 ish with another member but you most likely didn't complete some story elements to trigger it. read through these posts and see if that helps.

Ahmos

Aug 24, 2017
So are we going to ever get the patron clothes or is that just not happening due to whatever reason?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
So are we going to ever get the patron clothes or is that just not happening due to whatever reason?
Are you ever going to read or search a thread before asking a question that has been clearly answered? especially within the last 10 pages or so?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes