Syera46

Jul 25, 2017
Finally completed the game, though I end up getting the Goddess Slave end,
I feel dissatisfied, don't know why, maybe because I spend so much time reading all the comment in this thread,all of them you know, there are like more than 1000 comments here in this thread, and I read all of them and tried all those clue in the game but still end up getting the Goddess Slave end. Well not all, I just don't understand how to defeat the Wolf Goddess before the Abaddon quest. I mean you need the Abaddon Armor to fly right? So how do you guys get the Abaddon Armor before completing the Abaddon Quest? Or how to fly and kill that Goddess before starting the Abaddon Guest?

EDIT: Finally defeat the Wolf Goddess, the armor is in the inventory after the start of the new game. Yay~~

Reactions: chesire and Zaluus

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
Finally completed the game, though I end up getting the Goddess Slave end,
I feel dissatisfied, don't know why, maybe because I spend so much time reading all the comment in this thread,all of them you know, there are like more than 1000 comments here in this thread, and I read all of them and tried all those clue in the game but still end up getting the Goddess Slave end. Well not all, I just don't understand how to defeat the Wolf Goddess before the Abaddon quest. I mean you need the Abaddon Armor to fly right? So how do you guys get the Abaddon Armor before completing the Abaddon Quest? Or how to fly and kill that Goddess before starting the Abaddon Guest?

EDIT: Finally defeat the Wolf Goddess, the armor is in the inventory after the start of the new game. Yay~~
Hello. Any chance you could share that new game+ save file? Thanks

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
where are the key for shackles equipement
Go to the girl in town equip shop (top left of Anvil town), she will remove it (by a fee of course)
PS: you can also you cheat menu to teleport to the shop in the poor district where you can buy H items (west from Anvil town) & take the key

ninibibi

Dec 18, 2017
Go to the girl in town equip shop (top left of Anvil town), she will remove it (by a fee of course)
PS: you can also you cheat menu to teleport to the shop in the poor district where you can buy H items (west from Anvil town) & take the key
the cheat menu? what is this?

LEET

May 29, 2017
It usually does lead to one thing after another. We let Breeding Season stay in development hell and they got to pocket a lot. It gave others the idea to release changes to their game really slowly. Then we allowed developers to treat their supporters like idiots and removing criticism from their pages, and now anyone sees that they don't deserve the negativity they get. Then if we allow them to make content optional, it doesn't mean the game is different. It doesn't mean you need that dlc to begin with. The issue comes from when they go Ark Survival Evolved, they know they can delay releases and get more money, but also pump out optional content to get ppl to buy it as well. Unless you want patreon games to become nothing more than an early access mess like we had with Steam, you'll try to avoid supporting this behavior. It has very little to do with the platform or the developers. It's us, the consumer who deserves to be blamed. We don't stand up against this and what was once a nice idea for a developer to get support, turns into an industry-wide practice used to increase profit margins.

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
Alright....how the fuck do i defeat Beryl in her Academy Fight?! She keeps healing herself when i have her almost down, no matter what i do. I'm level 17 right now, is this to low or....i am really really really confused....
Did you ever figure it out? Having the same problem as well...

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
Anyone know how to defeat Beryl in the Magic Academy? I've been stuck on it for more than an hour now, trying every single combat option in so many different orders and then some. If there is some clues in the in battle dialogue, its not very helpful. Its getting pretty damn frustrating. If some could tell me how they won, that would be fantastic.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know how to defeat Beryl in the Magic Academy? I've been stuck on it for more than an hour now, trying every single combat option in so many different orders and then some. If there is some clues in the in battle dialogue, its not very helpful. Its getting pretty damn frustrating. If some could tell me how they won, that would be fantastic.
if it's your first play through you may not have enough stats to defeat her, i just used the succubus queen form, then spammed my fire attack that I got from the fire elf. So you may either need to lose and replay, or use the cheat menu to set her hp to 1 or 0.

Arg1011

May 10, 2018
if it's your first play through you may not have enough stats to defeat her, i just used the succubus queen form, then spammed my fire attack that I got from the fire elf. So you may either need to lose and replay, or use the cheat menu to set her hp to 1 or 0.
Awesome, thank you. Well at least I can stop hitting my head against a brick wall so to speak. I think I’ll try that cheat menu idea. Is there a place to download it? I would hate to replay an run through the whole academy again, with the amount of cut scenes and running back and forth, it seems unnecessarily long.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Awesome, thank you. Well at least I can stop hitting my head against a brick wall so to speak. I think I’ll try that cheat menu idea. Is there a place to download it? I would hate to replay an run through the whole academy again, with the amount of cut scenes and running back and forth, it seems unnecessarily long.

the game is already decompiled so you can skip that step. you only need to do it doesn't have a www folder, or called boxed_game.exe.

But the game itself is designed to be played multiple times.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you remove the red rope?
I'm halfway through the hypnosis questline, and I ran into a bandit in the forest, now i can't seem to remove the rope or equip any weapons.

edit: bypassed the issue by going to prison, but now im trapped in the well with the tentacles. found my armour an weapons, but i cant find the key.

Dylanfrost

Jul 8, 2017
How do you remove the red rope?
I'm halfway through the hypnosis questline, and I ran into a bandit in the forest, now i can't seem to remove the rope or equip any weapons.

edit: bypassed the issue by going to prison, but now im trapped in the well with the tentacles. found my armour an weapons, but i cant find the key.
Talk to tentacle in the middle and volunteer yourself to him 3 or 4 times, then ask about the key, he will give you

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
How do you skip going through everything a second time?
Step 1.1: Join the guild (or else you won't be able to use the "spacetime warp")
Step 1.2: Teleport to "Succubi zone" (use "Dimension Portal" skill)
Step 2 : Talk to the succubus, choose "spacetime warp"
The rest you can figure it out by yourself :)

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes