PeronX

Apr 28, 2017
Does this game have a translation feedback mechanism? Based on the (machine translated?) content I read I really desperately wanted to convert it into something that made some more sense.

I can't read the original language to save my life (like any true native English speaker, I can blindly assert that regardless of the source language), but if reading a bunch of text and guessing "They probably meant that" can provide value I'll do it just to stop tearing at my eyes while reading the crappier translatied portions of this game.

Reactions: iamnuff

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
a;

Or this:

Good luck :)
all good i have finished it :D part 1 of 15 done on the way to the Abadon ending and it only took like 15 hours on just the hypnosis section lol fortunately i have done the parasite section in a previous play through so that will be a sinch, no i just got to figure out the guild stuff, maybe the Memorandum will help lol.

cheers :D

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
Capture.png
There is a tentacle next to gate, you need to have sex with it few times, then it will give you key.
the one i marked its the only tentacle that does something other than say "tsk" and it makes me go through the event again,unless i need to get there without being capured?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I just started playing this game. Can someone explain to me how to earn gold without selling my body??
Also every monster I try to fight just one-shot kills me.. How do I gain XP at the start?

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
I just started playing this game. Can someone explain to me how to earn gold without selling my body??
Also every monster I try to fight just one-shot kills me.. How do I gain XP at the start?
theres a d level quest "bathing place cleaner" where you dont have to fight or sell your body as long as you avoid falling on the gunk,heck the other d level quests just require you to collect stuff in the forest so just run past enemies

8Ashley8

Aug 30, 2017
ok so I've been messing around with the cheat menu to change values of the unicorn riding experience thing, so I change them close the menu and walk on the bed and it tells me that I still have the original value, but it shows as changed in the menu so I rest to skip to the next day, when I wake up the value changes to the original again. I've even tried save editors but any interaction that changes the value seems to reset it. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
do the party members in the guild have more than just the one scene? because ive been trying to use them for another quest but Lilina keeps saying "i dont know the reason. I think I should complete the mission on my own."

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
do the party members in the guild have more than just the one scene? because ive been trying to use them for another quest but Lilina keeps saying "i dont know the reason. I think I should complete the mission on my own."
Idk, haven't tried with them yet :/ but I think they do (they have their avatar lol)

chipstick

Apr 22, 2018
Question 1: how do we get the meat toilet title?
If its from the college of magic - I did the washroom meat toilet 3x before I had to fight Beryl, and I still didnt get the title.
Someone enlighten me please?

Question 2: How do we get the sex slave title?
I did go to torres and am now recognised as a sex slave in all the mirrors - but that doesnt give the title.

Thanks for any answers.

redsap

Mar 1, 2018
Question 1: how do we get the meat toilet title?
If its from the college of magic - I did the washroom meat toilet 3x before I had to fight Beryl, and I still didnt get the title.
Someone enlighten me please?

Question 2: How do we get the sex slave title?
I did go to torres and am now recognised as a sex slave in all the mirrors - but that doesnt give the title.

Thanks for any answers.
Q1: It's from the prison [Make the agreement with the warden. Break it and tell the truth]
Q2: Finish the Guild Questline [Strait forward]

Reactions: chipstick

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
theres a d level quest "bathing place cleaner" where you dont have to fight or sell your body as long as you avoid falling on the gunk,heck the other d level quests just require you to collect stuff in the forest so just run past enemies
Problem is I'm not member of adventure guild yet. I need 5000 gold to join it, so how do I get it? I'm playing on hard difficulty btw.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Problem is I'm not member of adventure guild yet. I need 5000 gold to join it, so how do I get it? I'm playing on hard difficulty btw.
1st choice: Hack XD
2nd choice: working non-stop >.> but believe me, hack the gold is faster
3rd choice: let the f*cking guild master f*ck you >.> (ಥ﹏ಥ)
which quest do i need to do to get the larger breast or the lactating breast?
Not sure, maybe the unicorn. Since that is the only quest I haven't tried
would you know what causes to not be able to recruit them?
I'm gonna replay, will update shortly in a couple of days ;)

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
1st choice: Hack XD
2nd choice: working non-stop >.> but believe me, hack the gold is faster
3rd choice: let the f*cking guild master f*ck you >.> (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Not sure, maybe the unicorn. Since that is the only quest I haven't tried

I'm gonna replay, will update shortly in a couple of days ;)
thanks but i have done the unicorn one and no it did not grant the effect(unless you need the magic school done 1st which in that try through i had not done). i have a suspicion that in order to do the breast thing i need to impregnate lilina with the tentacles from the well but i am having issues activating the 2nd part of the quest, i can save the girl in the well and claim the completion of the quest but that is it there is no 2nd part trigger. i 1st thought that i might need to do the magic school again so thats done again but still nothing :\ . my next theory is to re do the main quest and finish it(i did not continue the save from the main quest the 1st time i played as i did not know thats what you are meant to do) and get the earth spell(assuming that is how you get it) that you can cast as by the sound of it that might work in conjunction with one of those soul marks that lets her fk everything but i dunno lol...i downloaded a save from somewhere and that save had the permanent lactating breast and the 2nd part of the well quest done where you can go to the well and the succubus zone is but i do not know how to connect the dots for it... lol been awhile since i have been into a game this much. also for those people that have been wondering how to get the the wolf god castle without cheating you need the Abadon armor on with the wings and use the flight spell on the main map and it lets you fly around the map. anyway i'll keep banging my head on my desk and keep trying :)

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
thanks but i have done the unicorn one and no it did not grant the effect(unless you need the magic school done 1st which in that try through i had not done). i have a suspicion that in order to do the breast thing i need to impregnate lilina with the tentacles from the well but i am having issues activating the 2nd part of the quest, i can save the girl in the well and claim the completion of the quest but that is it there is no 2nd part trigger. i 1st thought that i might need to do the magic school again so thats done again but still nothing :\ . my next theory is to re do the main quest and finish it(i did not continue the save from the main quest the 1st time i played as i did not know thats what you are meant to do) and get the earth spell(assuming that is how you get it) that you can cast as by the sound of it that might work in conjunction with one of those soul marks that lets her fk everything but i dunno lol...i downloaded a save from somewhere and that save had the permanent lactating breast and the 2nd part of the well quest done where you can go to the well and the succubus zone is but i do not know how to connect the dots for it... lol been awhile since i have been into a game this much. also for those people that have been wondering how to get the the wolf god castle without cheating you need the Abadon armor on with the wings and use the flight spell on the main map and it lets you fly around the map. anyway i'll keep banging my head on my desk and keep trying :)
never mind i figured the breast thing out, in-vivo(or what ever it is) needs to be at 1000 i think and then it changes the character lol, no sure how to do this without editing the hidden attribute scripts although i was at about 190 odd before i did it...im a bit disappointed that it was not a quest lol anyway back to the drawing board getting these activatable sacred objects

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
never mind i figured the breast thing out, in-vivo(or what ever it is) needs to be at 1000 i think and then it changes the character lol, no sure how to do this without editing the hidden attribute scripts although i was at about 190 odd before i did it...im a bit disappointed that it was not a quest lol anyway back to the drawing board getting these activatable sacred objects
You start producing milk if you lose to the great tree spirit on the relic line.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes