lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
You have to collect good memorys with the succubus in order to get the good end

Not sure if there are more but I know 2 memory

1. Sex in the bathhouse (not possible as virgin)
2. The Flower Girl (only way to get it as a virgin)

in order to unlock the flower girl you need sperm on your body. (Best way to do it: fight a slime and let it do it sexual attack once. And then got to the flower girl)
this works for good ending A so how do you do good ending B then lol i adjusted the curse level to be above 1000 aswell

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The flower girl says you need semen in your womb to activate the event..
Are there really no ways to complete this game without being fucked :FeelsBadMan:

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
The flower girl says you need semen in your womb to activate the event..
Are there really no ways to complete this game without being fucked :FeelsBadMan:
all you need is semen on your body and she tells you to come back at night for a.....orge so to speak and you need to accept it and this is the good memory that is referred to at the ending and the virgin status stays.

im guessing in order to get good ending B you just need to have a good memory and not be a virgin right?

Reactions: redsap

redsap

Mar 1, 2018
all you need is semen on your body and she tells you to come back at night for a.....orge so to speak and you need to accept it and this is the good memory that is referred to at the ending and the virgin status stays.

im guessing in order to get good ending B you just need to have a good memory and not be a virgin right?
that right.

And as I told before: you can get the semen without losing your virginity via fighting a slime

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017

Well I did let some slimes ravage me and that didn't work. How do I get sperm on just my body without losing virginity then?

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Well I did let some slimes ravage me and that didn't work. How do I get sperm on just my body without losing virginity then?
sorry i took it that they only semend her body. you need to get in a fight with a group of slims(1st one's you see when entering the forest) use guard a few times and let them bound you and then let them do there tickle thing and you should see the seamen on her body and then i killed the slimes and went straight to the flower girl and she then tells you to come back at night time

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
sorry i took it that they only semend her body. you need to get in a fight with a group of slims(1st one's you see when entering the forest) use guard a few times and let them bound you and then let them do there tickle thing and you should see the seamen on her body and then i killed the slimes and went straight to the flower girl and she then tells you to come back at night time
Thanks, I got it to work now. So I had to get fucked in an orgy.. Didn't lose the virginity, yet this game really likes to force you into a cock slut regardless. Really wish there was a route where you don't need to be a whore :FeelsBadMan:

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks, I got it to work now. So I had to get fucked in an orgy.. Didn't lose the virginity, yet this game really likes to force you into a cock slut regardless. Really wish there was a route where you don't need to be a whore :FeelsBadMan:
Coming soon in.....203x xD

Reactions: DarkLizerd

chipstick

Apr 22, 2018
Asking again because it's really stumped me, and I would dearly love to know.

How do we sleep with dalen (the prison warden)? The option just isnt there. Talking to him gets nothing but a line telling me to get back to work, and reminding me how many days I have left on my sentence. I've tried being in estrus.
I've tried stuffing the old man in the neighbouring cell with nicotine. I'm completely out of ideas.

Is it a requirement for me to be on the abaddon questline first? (where I have to get info from the old man)?

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Asking again because it's really stumped me, and I would dearly love to know.

How do we sleep with dalen (the prison warden)? The option just isnt there. Talking to him gets nothing but a line telling me to get back to work, and reminding me how many days I have left on my sentence. I've tried being in estrus.
I've tried stuffing the old man in the neighbouring cell with nicotine. I'm completely out of ideas.

Is it a requirement for me to be on the abaddon questline first? (where I have to get info from the old man)?
im about to re do it to get the true ending for the abaddon thing so i'll let you know(i can't remember how i did that part in the prison as i got stuck in a loop at the time fking a guard to get more days in prison lol)but have you done the slave quests? as i believe that triggers melissa as she is the one that tells you about the old dude in prison, i remember being able to talk to him quite easily especially after you get him his tobacco. also you need melissa triggered so she gives you the potions you will need to complete 2 of the 3 abaddon endings.

ps - after melissa is triggered i dont even think you need to see the old dude if you know where the crystal is because i can go pick it up even after restarting a play through and you only need him to tell you where the stone is, you just need melissa to be triggered in order to open the hell gate with the stone.

wrzesiu

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone tell me how to trigger abbadon siren ending and the fight with wolf goddess in the flying castle? I can't get in through the gate after seacylia. Thanks;

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Coming soon in.....203x XD
I have two more questions if you don't mind:) What function does the titles you earn have? How do you apply them to yourself?
Also, do you know how to get into the locked city where you need a teacher/student pass?

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how to trigger abbadon siren ending and the fight with wolf goddess in the flying castle? I can't get in through the gate after seacylia. Thanks;
for your Abbadon endings as there are 3 of them you can look at the guide i used on page 11 comment 216. it is a mission to do but once it is done you can use the spacewarp thing to turn the triggers all back on. im not sure on the wolf god thing, i have versed it already and it gave me a item but for some reason took it straight back, im guessing that all the endings have to be done once.

I have two more questions if you don't mind:) What function does the titles you earn have? How do you apply them to yourself?
Also, do you know how to get into the locked city where you need a teacher/student pass?
not sure what you mean by titles, are you talking about the guild titles these just activate the higher missions? also in order to get into the school you have to do the hypnosis quest line(prepare for a tone of grinding lol). you start it by talking to loki in the guild, the bottom left room across from the doctor. you get the actual pass from dragon dude eventually after you date him for 3 days above the mermaid bar after you get the cabin key. try to play the school once and let me know how you go(you will get one of the endings) as most of what you need to do has to be done in a specific order in order to get the good ending that lets you leave. the spacetime room will let you go to day 10 after you have finished one of the endings. there is a guide for the true ending.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
The titles don't have any impact >.>

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
@lordthorax999 When I said titles I mean the ones you earn by doing naughty stuff. Like 'sperm addict', 'SM queen', 'anal princess' and etc. I'm personally trying to earn the 'Yuri princess' one, but I can hardly find any yuri content in the game :L

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
hey how do you use the eye's to see the artifacts? i can't find jack lol i know there are like 7 to find but i only have the eyes and the blessing of the wolf and the demon suppressor thing
Keep wandering around xD I haven't found all of them :oops:
When you use the eye, the game asks you whether you want to enable it or not. After you have enabled it, you can see the chest that was not there before in the game

Reactions: lordthorax999

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
@lordthorax999 When I said titles I mean the ones you earn by doing naughty stuff. Like 'sperm addict', 'SM queen', 'anal princess' and etc. I'm personally trying to earn the 'Yuri princess' one, but I can hardly find any yuri content in the game :L
Slave quest line may help, keep doing it with Garcya(?) .... (forgot that NPC name (one of John's slaves))

Reactions: Asuminoya
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes