Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
How to get to the magic school
Solve the hypnotic quest in the town->Have a few dates with Dragoncry or Dragonsong (same person but in magic school, his name changed)->Get the letter to join magic school from him
The magic school is across the bridge (going up from the place you firstly got f*cked by the zombie) to the right
PS: just stick to the road

jaidyn.sinclair

May 29, 2018
I'm trying to customize a character in the coin shop, but get alot of Patreon Image is missing errors. Is there an image pack that I'm missing (or didn't leak yet)?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I'm trying to customize a character in the coin shop, but get alot of Patreon Image is missing errors. Is there an image pack that I'm missing (or didn't leak yet)?
if you downloaded the one from the OP that doesn't have the patreon content in it, the link with the patreon goods was provided anonymously and posted a few pages back.

That said as I pointed out before to others, there are still missing items because I assume they were never finished, as in they are not in even my legit patreon copy. It is however now also missing the lastest cosplay released this month.

TidusFlame1

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a more complete costume link as the one linked on page 48 merged with the main still seems to be missing a lot.

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
OK, I am having trouble with the magic school. Does anyone have a guide to explain exactly what to do? I dug through the whole of this board, but found nothing to help.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes