neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Can anyone provide a guide to what to do for the slave quest-line, after being enslaved at the mansion. I am kind of lost on what to do.

On a related topic, when can you start finding keys?

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Can anyone provide a guide to what to do for the slave quest-line, after being enslaved at the mansion. I am kind of lost on what to do.

On a related topic, when can you start finding keys?
its easier than you think, the issue you might be facing is not doing what the blonde slave girl wants you to do(i think you need to always choose the 1st option). where are you stuck? also once every 3 days you need to go to see the guy in the brothel which will allow you to progress after you have started 'working' for the king but you need to do what the blonde slave girl wants you to do.

as for the keys are you talking about the cell key for the princess? if you are you will automatically get it from the king once the quest progresses.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
i've got a question, on the list of endings there is one for the "Cursed ArmorTrue End" but no counter next to it. is this an actual ending? and if so can anyone point me in the direction of how to get it? thanks

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
its easier than you think, the issue you might be facing is not doing what the blonde slave girl wants you to do(i think you need to always choose the 1st option). where are you stuck? also once every 3 days you need to go to see the guy in the brothel which will allow you to progress after you have started 'working' for the king but you need to do what the blonde slave girl wants you to do.

as for the keys are you talking about the cell key for the princess? if you are you will automatically get it from the king once the quest progresses.
I am referring to chastity and restraint keys, the things you can store.

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Basically, I am stuck between the dancer contest and potential permanent slave. I followed Gloria's advice, but now I am confused as to what to do next. Do I have to have the main character become a permanent slave?

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Basically, I am stuck between the dancer contest and potential permanent slave. I followed Gloria's advice, but now I am confused as to what to do next. Do I have to have the main character become a permanent slave?
oh, when i did that section i just completed all 3 of the battle selections in the slave arena. i used the cheat menu before hand to change the variables for the 3 stats to 100(my night time in the game tanks the FPS so repeating the dancer section would of taken ages) and then did the slave arena and then a scene came through and i was recommended where the next section of it starts.

also at that point before entering the slave dungeon there are no keys to worry about.

D

Deleted member 366938

thanks for the fast reply but when i finish hypno quest i never got a id. is there something extra you have to do?

D

Deleted member 366938

can some plz tell me how to get good ending in magic academy? i am trying but cant get it

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
can some plz tell me how to get good ending in magic academy? i am trying but cant get it

Or this:

This maybe the third time I repost this >.>

D

Deleted member 366938

i finally got the good ending but i have a feeling i broke the game. i cant sleep or use mimcry .doing the parasite quest and losing gets me an instant game over. is that normal?

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so for the hypnosis quest line is it possible to turn off the suggestions at some point? also when first entering the forest the game tells you to complete some h subplots first until the armor evolves into the cursed chain which i thought i already had it since the cursed chain is the equipped chain

Feb 3, 2018
Please help on the magic school, how to get out, I have finished all class and I'm stuck there, but I haven't finished the dark class one

redsap

Mar 1, 2018
Please help on the magic school, how to get out, I have finished all class and I'm stuck there, but I haven't finished the dark class one
To say it simple: You can't.
You have to live through all 30 school days and if you fail to raise enough sexual power at the last days you end in a bad ending.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes