D

Deleted member 366938

can someone plz send me a save of magic school good end

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
Apologies if this has already been posted, but it looks like the demo for cursed armor II is out:

Doesn't seem to be any actual content except for the prologue but there is a new reworked attributes panel that is exciting :).

D

Deleted member 366938

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it looks like the demo for cursed armor II is out:

Doesn't seem to be any actual content except for the prologue but there is a new reworked attributes panel that is exciting :).
it looks great but to bad it isnt 100% translated ty for telling btw

U

User_74887

hey I know this is oddly specific but does anyone have the save before the fight with the mercenary guild??

AllinHereR

May 13, 2017
Anyone got the patreon image assets? I have a cheat engine to get them in game but without the assets themselves i just get errors when equipping them

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone got the patreon image assets? I have a cheat engine to get them in game but without the assets themselves i just get errors when equipping them
There is a version posted in this thread with the assest, i suggest you search for it, it's only been relinkeed like 7 or 8 times to people who can't be bothered to use the search function or read 10-20 pages back. If you want something for free at least do some looking.

its been long since i lurk this thread... how complete is this now?
The version i mentioned above is 100% story complete with all the patreon assets up through May. It's missing june, and some items never implemented into the game that can be gotten with cheat menu. But everything you can buy in shops should work.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so might i ask whats with the warning in the forest after you join the adventurers guild? it mentions waiting until the armor evolves into the chain which it already is when i start

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
so might i ask whats with the warning in the forest after you join the adventurers guild? it mentions waiting until the armor evolves into the chain which it already is when i start
If you lust power is low you'll be weaker but if it's high and you start to get items like a cursed collar, chain, ect. then you'll be able to do more damage while taking less damage.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
If you lust power is low you'll be weaker but if it's high and you start to get items like a cursed collar, chain, ect. then you'll be able to do more damage while taking less damage.
oh so its basically just a tutorial and nothing to worry about.oh and would you happen to know if you can remove the hypnosis suggestions you get from the quest line in the guild?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
oh so its basically just a tutorial and nothing to worry about.oh and would you happen to know if you can remove the hypnosis suggestions you get from the quest line in the guild?
There is a sacred relic with the ability to remove suggestions but I don't remember which suggestions it removes

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
Sarced Tree Holy Land becomes available after you finished the first or second main quest (not sure)
Forest Jail is either part of a quest or if you get arrest for public nudity (can do when lust is high enough or shame low)
don't know about the rest

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
Is there anything special that occurs with Relic Line Good End A? Or is it just a generic virgin end? Really prefer not to grind my way into seeing that end :|.

Exzerno

Oct 6, 2017
Sarced Tree Holy Land becomes available after you finished the first or second main quest (not sure)
Forest Jail is either part of a quest or if you get arrest for public nudity (can do when lust is high enough or shame low)
don't know about the rest
yeah the location like the Holy Tree and Royal city is through the main quest and assuming same with the Empire, but idk what the Secret Arena is.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes