Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
OK, I am having trouble with the magic school. Does anyone have a guide to explain exactly what to do? I dug through the whole of this board, but found nothing to help.

Or this:
How to decrease sense of shame by cheat
1. install the cheat menu
2. while in game, press "1" (not numpad 1) to access the cheat menu
Under "Cheat" go to "Cursed Stats 1"
The rest you can figure out pretty easy

Reactions: T1T0

DongelDingel

May 13, 2018
1. install the cheat menu
2. while in game, press "1" (not numpad 1) to access the cheat menu
Under "Cheat" go to "Cursed Stats 1"
The rest you can figure out pretty easy
I dont have " Cursed Stats 1" in my menu !
Why do not I have it or how can I get it?

Thanks

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
When you firstly download the cheat menu, there is an "Extension_Example" folder in the archive. In side that folder is "Cheat_Menu_Cursed_Armor", use it instead of the original script
I dont have " Cursed Stats 1" in my menu !
Why do not I have it or how can I get it?

Thanks
there is another way where you can change the stats live in the game in the reference code, i believe you need the cheat version of the game to bring up the menu for it and you can use one command in the code to access all of the stats. if you have not figured it out let me know and tomorrow morning i'll do a quick guide on what to do ;)

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
there is another way where you can change the stats live in the game in the reference code, i believe you need the cheat version of the game to bring up the menu for it and you can use one command in the code to access all of the stats. if you have not figured it out let me know and tomorrow morning i'll do a quick guide on what to do ;)
Cheat menu is faster >_<

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Cheat menu is faster >_<
no dough about that but it dznt change the hidden attributes unless i missed something? i know that it changes the statuses unless its buried in the variables section but that is untranslated and i checked out the F10 menu which makes seeing the triggers and variables easier and none of them match the hidden attributes.

(please note that fiddling with the following might dmg the save especially if you change data outside of what im about to go through so make a back up of the save file) to change the hidden attributes and all the counters on that screen press F8 which brings up the dev tools then type "$wolfzqPlayer" without the talking marks and then press enter. then click on objects and a long menu will appear. there are 2 sections with will be of use to change the numbers on the hidden attributes screen which are "_params" for the top half of the hidden attributes screen and "_paramsCount" for the bottom half of the hidden attributes screen . by clicking on either of these another drop down will appear and it will reveal the current data with its name for what it is for in the hidden attributes screen, all you need to do is click on the number that you want to change and change it to eg 1000 and press enter(to a max of 9999, i do not know what happens above this but seeing as that is the games limit there should be no need to go higher). also if you are going to re use this i would close the dev tool window and re do the F8 function ad the data does not update whilst the game is running.

upload_2018-5-31_1-35-52.png

anyway i how this helps, there is not much else you can edit from here, the best tool though is the cheat menu for everything else, if you do not know how to get it you press the number 1 above the Q button and if that dont work well you have the wrong version lol

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
OK, read through the thing, but now I cannot find the green haired girl on day 12.

Edit: never mind, she is not by the door, but in the middle of the hall, down from the clock.

Also, roof access is down from her

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Ok, I followed the guide, but now I cannot figure out hot to get the first soul brand in day 16 night.

Edit: Never mind, just going back to the dorm solves that.

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
I do have one question about an item. Sacred object - bless of the wolf god. What does it do, as the text is in japanese.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I do have one question about an item. Sacred object - bless of the wolf god. What does it do, as the text is in japanese.
As far as I know it turns off the hypno type stuff that forces her to go to the bosses that she lost against.

alis990

Sep 2, 2017
Does anybody know how to start drug quest?

A 级任务 - 潜入贩毒组织
A level mission - infiltrate drug trafficking organizations

DongelDingel

May 13, 2018
There are more options for the storeroom in the inn?
Unbenannt.jpg Unbenannt2.jpg
She always get fucked and after that she wakes up or is there more that can happen?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes