Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
After you marry Owen, is there a continuation? or do I have to keep taking those special antidotes?
There is a sacred relic to disable it. You can also cheat (for good reason) to get the antidote (getting f*cked for 1 antidote is not worth it)

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
There is a sacred relic to disable it. You can also cheat (for good reason) to get the antidote (getting f*cked for 1 antidote is not worth it)
Thx.

I have one more question for anyone here. I accidently overwrote a save point that I planned to load to see different parts of the story. It was right before I saved the princess and and another one a bit further back at that city of slaves. Loyalty may of effected the outcome. I was wondering what would happen but I can't check now unless I start over.

Anyone got a save point around there or maybe there is a way to view it after you beat the game?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
How can you "Fall into a sex-toy of the prisoners"
Prison Line- Prison bully's mouth toilet"
I already have the air bag and still can't progress
I mean, I tried the manturbation skill and nothing happened.
And when I tried to go and masturbate at the bench at the end of the tunnel, nothing happens either

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
for that you need to become the Prison Meat Toilet.
and for THAT you need high Submission and Lust, then get trained by the warden 6 or more times

(and after that you need to seduce him while at low lust, Full HP and you have to have eaten some food the NIGHT before you accept another round of his Training. So once he is exhausted and asleep you can search his Room for the "Steel Key" which you need to get your items back, otherwise you won't be able to escape.)

BTW
Question from me: Slave in Torres, Free the Princess Quest
how do I become a castellian Slave?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Prison Line- Prison bully's mouth toilet"
I never really finished this line i don't think, but I'm pretty sure it starts with you doing the mining mini game, and occasionally when you find the rare silver and gold ores, the prison bully/boss whatever shows up and demands you give it up. If you do it enough time eventually for some reason you need to start giving him one of your work order making you have to get 2 a day since he shows up first then the guard. Or you can choose to not give it up and either fight them, in which the guard will show up, and eventually get over taken in what I assume is infinite battles. After you'll get put into a magic sealing collar. Or you can choose yo goto the guards for help, but since it's this game the guards will believe the other guys and punish you for stealing.

Not sure where to go from there, but that's the start of that line.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Can you even beat this game as a virgin on hard? There doesn't seem to be any way to get your sexual power up without losing it. Even at lvl 35 your character is insanely weak. I tried going with mercenaries but the first battle against the yellow slimes is tuff since they paralyze you.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Can you even beat this game as a virgin on hard? There doesn't seem to be any way to get your sexual power up without losing it. Even at lvl 35 your character is insanely weak. I tried going with mercenaries but the first battle against the yellow slimes is tuff since they paralyze you.
It's intended for you to grind bonus stats in a non virgin game, and i mean GRIND. eventually you get an item in your room from a visitor that will let you harvest semen for the enemies that rape you. You need to toggle it on from the mirror? ithink to start collect it. There a different types and each one boosts different stats and charm. But it's a stupid long grind. So most people just cheat it.

H-sama

May 25, 2018
For who wanna become castellianSlave.
First off, you better finish to "Pay" money for your "Master". ( you can earn money faster in the fight with monster, but during fight don't fight with them run around to avoid battle )
Then, you will trigger the scene

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
can I get a guide on the whole slave saga, how do I rescue sandra
I am currently on that mission

so far:
became a slave in Torres
get all 3-4 days the special antidote in the bordel
win in the Arena against the strongest monsters (not in a fight, just run and don't get caught)
->became the "Pet" of the Castellian's fav Slave
more slave training
don't forget to ALWAYS get the antidotes

Jul 29, 2017
I am currently on that mission

so far:
became a slave in Torres
get all 3-4 days the special antidote in the bordel
win in the Arena against the strongest monsters (not in a fight, just run and don't get caught)
->became the "Pet" of the Castellian's fav Slave
more slave training
don't forget to ALWAYS get the antidotes

how do I get the antidote
but so far I'm able to freely go between torres and anvil and i've done the the quest with sax making the two girls slaves but I don't know what to do next

Reactions: urwin

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
No not yet but its gonna be quite hard to do now that I'm a permanent slave

sidenote:

if you purchase the game from dlsite can you still get the patreon cosplay
1. Without the guild line finished you can't rescue the princess
2. I think yes, the clothing is like a DLC and the game on both the patreon and dlsite (full version) are the same(?)

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
It's intended for you to grind bonus stats in a non virgin game, and i mean GRIND. eventually you get an item in your room from a visitor that will let you harvest semen for the enemies that rape you. You need to toggle it on from the mirror? ithink to start collect it. There a different types and each one boosts different stats and charm. But it's a stupid long grind. So most people just cheat it.
ah I see it now, the harvest semen thing. Either way your right the grinding is pretty bad.

The problem I have with this game is

1: its too easy. You just need sexual pts, then there is a way to bring in potions to the guild to get cash. This also gives you exp. I did this till I got 100k and ended up at lvl 30ish (without even realizing it). I just wanted the cash. Then those V attacks from bandits I could survive 4 or 5 hits now or you can just run straight to the goal if nothing is in the way.

2: Virgin mode is too long and boring

3: Those 1/7 day issues conflict with other game events. For ex, in jail, your forced to sleep when u cant visit them and you end up failing to achieve your work goal and u know what happens next.

4: You can escape during combat when ur fully binded and gagged. Right...... also, sexual attacks only do around 100 damage. If your goal is to end up loosing, you'd have to spend a long time till ur hp reaches 0 or load the game, use dimension portal, deposit ur S pts, then lose.

Anyway, lots of issues with the game, the English is also horrible but can just about understand it. Cant give this game a high score but I cant deny that it isn't enjoyable.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes