neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Guys, I have a question about cheat menu. How do I use it. I THINK i installed it right, but I have no clue what to do since the read-me has no instructions.

neosuduno

May 30, 2018
Yeah, that is missing a few items. well, more than a few. Things like the queen set and Horse set, and even cat set are missing. Earlier updates. maybe you could post patreon only stuff. instead.

Also, I use WinRAR. It does the same and is free.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, that is missing a few items. well, more than a few. Things like the queen set and Horse set, and even cat set are missing. Earlier updates. maybe you could post patreon only stuff. instead.

Also, I use WinRAR. It does the same and is free.
Bummer I am so tempted to shell out 150$ just to give us all peace of mind
If you do, you got my respect for the rest of your life from me.
I have already pointed out several times in this thread, that the version linked by the anon has everything the 150$ patreons get minus the last month release. Anything else missing is also missing from from the 150 bundle as well.

As a 150 patron I am also missing the horse set, slutty gladiator, cat set, queen set, and some others i can't remember off the top of my head. I don't know if they were EVER actually added to the game or not But i can tell you that 150 patrons also do not get them.

How much more do you people want? you paid literally nothing and still complain.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I have already pointed out several times in this thread, that the version linked by the anon has everything the 150$ patreons get minus the last month release. Anything else missing is also missing from from the 150 bundle as well.

As a 150 patron I am also missing the horse set, slutty gladiator, cat set, queen set, and some others i can't remember off the top of my head. I don't know if they were EVER actually added to the game or not But i can tell you that 150 patrons also do not get them.

How much more do you people want? you paid literally nothing and still complain.
For your info, if you had read all of my posts in this thread, if not then please... But and i do mean a big but, if you gonna have a $150.00 thing that says "Total donate reach $150,you can get all month cosplay gifts!" and been a former follower of his, but do & still keeps track of him, he did had those displayed a really really long time ago, at the beginning of when he started doing the monthly costumes over two and a half years ago, he did have pictures of them up on the main page, I know he did have done Special Commissions, even those were added to the $150.00 deal package as well, then all month cosplay gifts means just that....

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
For your info, if you had read all of my posts in this thread, if not then please... But and i do mean a big but, if you gonna have a $150.00 thing that says "Total donate reach $150,you can get all month cosplay gifts!" and been a former follower of his, but do & still keeps track of him, he did had those displayed a really really long time ago, at the beginning of when he started doing the monthly costumes over two and a half years ago, he did have pictures of them up on the main page, I know he did have done Special Commissions, even those were added to the $150.00 deal package as well, then all month cosplay gifts means just that....

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why does anyone care about the cosplay gifts? Why do they matter at all?
It's the perfect high donation patreon incentive, it doesn't impact anything and the only value it has is it's uniqueness.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Why does anyone care about the cosplay gifts? Why do they matter at all?
It's the perfect high donation patreon incentive, it doesn't impact anything and the only value it has is it's uniqueness.
Because, some of the cosplays sets, do unlock some skills, while others unlock a hidden path & a hidden ending as well, also changes some of the main character's and some NPC's dialogues as well, yes you heard me right, some do have some effects during the game play.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Ummmm that's the $16.00 NOT the $150.00 one... So nice try, doesn't proves a actual thing.
you clearly can't read or just don't want to be wrong and look like an ass. but it says $16 + (You only need this one, because it has all month $16 gifts!). That means it has ALL of the monthly cosplay released, as old messages looked like this following one before I hit the 150 total donated, as you don't have to pay 150 upfront, just reach 150 total over time.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
you clearly can't read or just don't want to be wrong and look like an ass. but it says $16 + (You only need this one, because it has all month $16 gifts!). That means it has ALL of the monthly cosplay released, as old messages looked like this following one before I hit the 150 total donated, as you don't have to pay 150 upfront, just reach 150 total over time.
Umm where's the link? instead of pictures....

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes