captainsamba

Nov 2, 2017
Personally, I don't use the search function on this website.

I recommend going to DuckDuckGo or Google or some other decent search engine and then type something like:

(and whatever else you want to also search for).

Quoting something makes it "required" (so the page result must have "cursed armor" in it, although recently Google has been shitting on this feature and splitting up quoted terms/phrases anyways).

If you use something like Google, remember to go to the very last page and select "repeat the search with the omitted results included."

If you choose to omit results, different pages in this thread won't show up in the results list (only the first one regarding your search terms will) and there are multiple pages where we've covered different endings, ways to get certain things, etc.
ooh i see. thank you kind sir

PeronX

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any way to contribute to the translation editing of this game? Frequently I'll come across sentences that tease by almost making sense and the desire to just re-write the dialogue is driving me crazy!

captainsamba

Nov 2, 2017
so, in order for you to get abadon true ending, you need to gather 500 SP, but must not forget to drink the antidote before you sleep so your SP wont get initialized, right ? but in my case, the 3 antidotes are grayed out and cant be clicked ._. is this a bug ? and my parasite king helmet didnt show up, leading me to either bad ends ._.

chaosbrain

Feb 25, 2018
I'm looking for someone who's willing to trade with me, I have the $16 rewards from 2017 Dec to 2018 Apr.

I want 2017 July and Sep.
mediafire.com/file/sm6oahpchlzfw1d/just+another+game.rar
Credit go to "MystZERO"

could you just share back for everyone ?

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to get into the cave with the parasites ??? A guard is blocking the way and wont leave

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I have a question. I got past the academy. Is there only one ending which is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, is the academy the end of the main quest or is there something I can still do?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I have a question. I got past the academy. Is there only one ending which is when
Answered this a while back here

Also, is the academy the end of the main quest or is there something I can still do?
The academy quest line is not even the Main quest line. the main quest is the collection of the relics and doing the academy locks you out of completing that line. The academy is part of the abaddon quest line basically.

kaos59211

Nov 25, 2017
i am a stuck in the slave arc , i need to save the green hair girld but when i buy food and water she don't want to come whit me , i dunno why

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
i am a stuck in the slave arc , i need to save the green hair girld but when i buy food and water she don't want to come whit me , i dunno why
Pretty sure she is not related to the quest, she is just there so you know how to escape if you were sent there from bandits or something and have no other goal like saving the princess.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
How do you get the parasite armor from the menu screen ???
I had the feed from his patron feed translated by a user on ulmf
you also need to be playing a recent version of it as well.

Another user on the ulmf forum translated it roughly for me so credits goto him swpkmn

How to get the Evil Insect (Abadon) End

Requirements:

Get Magic School Good End
Become a Worm Wife (parasite saga)
Finish Guild saga Finish Slave saga
(Order matters. You need to finish the magic school before starting the guild saga)

1) Finish the hypnosis and magic school quests (you get the magic school id from Dragonsong after the hypnosis quest)

2) Complete parasite area

3) Complete guild saga (rest is explanation of guild saga)

4-6) Complete slave saga (contains detailed explanation of slave saga)

7) Talk to Owen to get 100k bonus for completing the quest, then talk to Melissa and pay her for info on Abaddon.

8) She will point you toward Robert, the old man in the prison. So, you need to get yourself thrown in prison.

9) Give Robert the tobacco as usual, and eventually you will ask him about Abaddon. It will anger him. You will need to talk to him at night, but to get to him at night, you will need a lockpick...

10) You will need to accept the warden's offer and have sex with him in order to search his office for wire to make into a lockpick. (It's basically the same as how you would normally break out of the jail). Visit the old man at night a few times, and he will eventually tell you what you need to know.

11) Now you need to get out of the jail. If your Lust gets too high, Lilina won't leave on her own, so you will need to lower it, through masturbation in the mine or by using the Devil's Imprisonment item, which can be obtained (before entering prison) by spending enough nights with the warrior mercenaries that hang out in the guild during the day.

12) After breaking out of the prison, check the wall of the area you come out at (if you got out of prison by serving time, go south of town to the port area, then go to the bottom of that area and go west to reach the same area) for the 'magic stone', then go to the Island Village.

13) With the magic stone, you can unseal the barrier in the Island Village. (Once you enter the unsealed area, you won't be able to leave the village until you reach an ending. Also, some Philtres will help if you want to get the "True" Ending, but you can't get those in the village.) After you enter the unsealed area, walk around for a bit, then leave. Afterwards you end up in the inn. Buy as much water and crops as you can (you will need them soon). Rest in the inn when you are done.

14) That night, you will automatically go to the SE house. A night or two later, the parasite king helm will appear and explain what is happening. The Abaddon parasite is controlling you. You can keep it at bay with the antidote from Melissa, but you should only have 3 of those, and each one only works for 1 day.

15) You can not leave the village.
A. Put food in the boxes to the left, and water in the buckets to the right. If you did not buy food and water, or run out of either, you can take some from the village, but be careful.

B. To get the true end, you will need to get 500 SP and use 'Dimensional Portal' to contact Sealcya. (There are only a few people you can get SP from in the village, and you only get 3 days to gather the SP, since if you go to bed at night without taking an antidote, you will lose all of the SP you gathered. This is why I suggest using Philtres, since Estrus triples SP gained. Just don't go to sleep at night without getting rid of the Estrus, or you may lose your SP anyway.)

C. For either Bad End, don't achieve the True End. Bad End B happens if you get found out by the villagers. For Bad End A, you must not let the village find out what's going on, and the end will happen on its own.

D. Only Bad End A gives you all of the Abaddon equipment.

hope this helps

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
back to this game.

My, how i can go into quest academy guy?

ps: its really good if someone up walkthrough or guide for this game.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
back to this game.

My, how i can go into quest academy guy?

ps: its really good if someone up walkthrough or guide for this game.
Most of the game is pretty straight forward except the magic school (which you REALLY need a guide to get good end)

Reactions: medassin

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
What is the latest version download link in here? Because my version I have, the Empire Port/City can't gets into at all.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes