DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Because that one is more completed :p I haven't done the relic line yet so for the port I don't know :((
When I try to enter there/them, a message says " Will be available in version 2.0 " when the "just another game" is "Cursed Armor EV 1.9760"

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone have an updated patreon cosplay patch? I currently have the EV 1.9760 game w/ the clothes and stuff but a lot of the patreon clothes are still locked.
I've looked through a lot of the posts and I can't find anything. The one I'm using now has been posted by several people and is missing several pics.

Just asking to see if there was an update on the situation.

Thanks.

Edit: previous comment said uncensor when I meant to say the patreon stuff.

Jul 8, 2018
Do the golden fruits disappear on purpose (needed for the main relic quest) after completing the hypnosis line? Or is this a glitch? I don't wanna start over if it is...

Edit: I figured out my problem. Didn't realize there was another section of the map at the bottom. I'm dumb

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
can I get some help I'm stuck in the prison because she gets horny when it is time to leave and misses the ship to have sex with a guard. I have tried using seditive but it doesn't last long enough.

Jul 8, 2018
I'm on the castellan sex slave quest line. Is there a guide somewhere in this thread about it? I think I might be stuck. I've been doing night training a bunch and I feel like I'm missing something

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes