tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Is this before or after John buys lilna from the arena?
When I talk to Gloria at the arena, it's either to loosen the chastity belt or fight in the arena.
you might need to win all 3 of the base arena fights for it to trigger. Just at some point after doing training with gloria at night she'll say something like there's something she wants you to do and to meet her at the arena.

i don't think you'll get to visit him at night til after this. but it's been awhile you can post your save and i can look at it and see what you need to do but it'll have to wait til tomorrow as I am heading out now.

Nerapricot

Jul 3, 2017
Someone know where to find an full patreon picture of the game because its annoying to have 300 message of become patreon plz

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
the patch was already pre installed, alone with the 3rd download for the patreon contents of costumes. you can try over writing if yo want, but I have no idea what will happen.
Do you happen to know in what page the latest JAG version is?I only managed to find v1.9760

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Do you happen to know in what page the latest JAG version is?I only managed to find v1.9760
Did you not even read my reply to you earlier? there is only one version of JAG posted

all costmes
It's not. just because the folder is named that doesn't make it so. Three way he distributes the game is as a main base package then patches on top of that, the guy that "anonymously" provided probably bother to rename it before zipping it up.

That version was posted in april, and here is the comment from my patreon message from wolfzq.
I tested it with my version when it was posted and it was identical in costumes and translations. If you want to keep insisting it's not correct then i can't help you.

Jul 8, 2018
you might need to win all 3 of the base arena fights for it to trigger. Just at some point after doing training with gloria at night she'll say something like there's something she wants you to do and to meet her at the arena.

i don't think you'll get to visit him at night til after this. but it's been awhile you can post your save and i can look at it and see what you need to do but it'll have to wait til tomorrow as I am heading out now.
I have no idea how to upload a save

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Oh. Thanks
well all i did was visit the brothel, got an antidote, did the night training once and first selected serve master, she said to focus on training. I repeated the training about 4-5 times, picking the top option when training is done to increase submission and the quest updated to visit her at the arena. I can post the save if you want, but mine is the newest version of the game so not sure if it'll be compatible, but it's literal just a few more days of doing what you have been.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
you've also found something I have not found, which would be skin tanning, Is that in the cosmo shop at the port?

Jul 8, 2018
well all i did was visit the brothel, got an antidote, did the night training once and first selected serve master, she said to focus on training. I repeated the training about 4-5 times, picking the top option when training is done to increase submission and the quest updated to visit her at the arena. I can post the save if you want, but mine is the newest version of the game so not sure if it'll be compatible, but it's literal just a few more days of doing what you have been.

Ok I'll give that a try.
The skin tanning thing is from changing race from human to dark elf. It's either in the port town or the costume shop. I forget which.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Ok I'll give that a try.
The skin tanning thing is from changing race from human to dark elf. It's either in the port town or the costume shop. I forget which.
yeah i found it in the version offered on the main page in the cosplay shop, oddly it's not included with the patreon version of the game, even for someone that paid out 150 for it. I just copied my version on top of it and it still seems to work, at least i can race change now.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Did you not even read my reply to you earlier? there is only one version of JAG posted

I tested it with my version when it was posted and it was identical in costumes and translations. If you want to keep insisting it's not correct then i can't help you.
Yep you're right thank you again

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes