Jul 8, 2018
That was the good route XD it's like taking sides, you support one side, you fail the other
Then shouldn't it say I succeeded in running away and killing John? I'm confused on why it says I failed the quest.

Also, does Sandra ever come back into any quests? Or does she disappear forever?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
is it not possible to complete the guild quest line after becoming the succubus queen? I'm stuck on trying to get antidotes from the mercinaries for sex but i can't talk to the one with the antidotes without having sex and I can't get my lust lower than 500.

edit: never mind it seems that I needed to not have any sex energy for it to work

TheDarkLight

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hey how do I enter the Men's Dormitory again after I left it? I've looked everywhere in the Magic Academy and can't find a way to get back into it.

And is it possible to complete Hard Mode while keeping your viriginity?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
is there an abandon good end? if so how do you get it I keep getting bad ends.
What ending did you get? (siren queen perhaps?)
If you meet wolf goddess then it's the good end (you will (eventually) defeat her anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) but it's recommended/needed that you get the bad end first for the full armor

Jul 8, 2018
It is possible to re enter the magic academy after you leave?
Also, how do you get the third outfit in the slave line? Below the lacey outfit and the dominant queen one?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Also, how do you get the third outfit in the slave line? Below the lacey outfit and the dominant queen one?
Enter magic school after leaving: yes and no (yes by teleporting using cheat menu plugin)
For the outfit, IDK

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
That outfit is from doing the adventures guild S level quest. Owen sends you to torres to save princess sandra, and you get it when you start training her.

chaosbrain

Feb 25, 2018
That outfit is from doing the adventures guild S level quest. Owen sends you to torres to save princess sandra, and you get it when you start training her.
The second outfit are dominant queen, the third outfit are "slave ornaments", you can get it through work in dance club (i dont remember how i get it, just keep try work in there :coldsweat:)

gaspargaf

Oct 30, 2017
Hey guys, I'm really sorry if I'm being stupid, but how do I exactly advance the guild questline? I've done all of the quests at the counter at least once and I've had sex with Owen enough times to get to "Senior Member". The only ending I've gotten on this save is the horse one.

alis990

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys, I'm really sorry if I'm being stupid, but how do I exactly advance the guild questline? I've done all of the quests at the counter at least once and I've had sex with Owen enough times to get to "Senior Member". The only ending I've gotten on this save is the horse one.
Keep doing Guild qests until you get (i dont remember which one) "Master Member" or "Angel Hunter" rank, then talk to Owen.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the Drug Addiction after the Guild quest? It's messing up my ability to do the slave city quest line.

Reactions: nexe
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes