redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
How to get patreon armor?
Also I skipped the prologue and now have the full armor but no guidance, should I restart? (Haven't done much except find out most of the shop items are patreon only)

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
im stuck on the slave route, i went to the mansion in the first mission and the maid told me to apply and ran inside and the door says locked tightly and i dont know who to talk to or what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Guys, I've got a problem with the parasites. The game is telling me, that pics are missing or only available for patreon, if the parasite state reaches stage 4 and above. Even at stage 32, there's no change ... just the same as before. You know: Stage 1 (parasites breasts), Stage 2 (parasite private part), Stage 3 (parasite head) -> but what's next? Never see anything and sometimes Liliana isn't even shown on the screen, but she still can walk, were I click ...
So did I mess up something with the installation? Is there a complete list, what to install to get the full game with the costumes and so on, running? Is there a list with all neccessary links to download, to get it fully running?

I am a bit confused.

Thanks for any help. :)
I use this version (Just Another Game) and nothing seems to wrong with the abadon parasite quest line. You should try it.

So im a bit stuck. Ive become John's slave, got the passport, went to Anvil and came back. I have cycled between resting, training and meeting John but now im not sure how to proceed. Does this slavery line have an ending?
I skip this side of the slave line, it's too long (have to sleep like forever to pass the day). And yes, it has an ending but you will need to complete the guild quest first, then talk to Owen after that to get information about the princess who is being held as a slave in the slave city, after that talk to the receptionist in the inn/bar..... (just follow the instruction in the game XD).
How to get patreon armor?
Also I skipped the prologue and now have the full armor but no guidance, should I restart? (Haven't done much except find out most of the shop items are patreon only)
Either pay $150 to get *every outfit or get this one (missing a few outfits only) |
The prologue can be skipped if you want, nothing really impact the game. In fact, it only tells you how did you get the shiny cursed golden crown on your head xD
*Well, according to a $150 patreon, you can't get all the outfits XD
im stuck on the slave route, i went to the mansion in the first mission and the maid told me to apply and ran inside and the door says locked tightly and i dont know who to talk to or what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Keep roaming in the mansion, you will find 2 NPC, the first is the maid, the second is the boss. Talk to the boss.
PS: don't accept to be a full-time maid or you will be trapped with that forever, whether he asks that, decline. There is a post about this but I don't remember the page it is in.

Grauva

Apr 24, 2018
I skip this side of the slave line, it's too long (have to sleep like forever to pass the day). And yes, it has an ending but you will need to complete the guild quest first, then talk to Owen after that to get information about the princess who is being held as a slave in the slave city, after that talk to the receptionist in the inn/bar..... (just follow the instruction in the game XD).
Im guessing the guild quest progresses by taking quests from the adventurer guild?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Im guessing the guild quest progresses by taking quests from the adventurer guild?
Yup, but you can also let the f*cker Owen to f*ck you to progress faster. After a red hair newbie (who later turn out to be not) appears, skip the guild quest and start helping him

Aruden Kun

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone tell me what the difference with the Cursed Armor 2.01 version and this version Cursed Armor EV 1.9760 (JAG)

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
So I tried a search but didn't have any luck. Is there an item or skill or what not in this game to let you rewatch completed scenes?

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I use this version (Just Another Game) and nothing seems to wrong with the abadon parasite quest line. You should try it.
Uhm ... sorry my bad ... I ment the parasites, you get, when you were in the cave east of the temple where you find the crown. You also get a quest to collect the worm eggs.
So I tried it again, yesterday. Everytime you get to Stage 4 -> images are missing.
Sorry, if I repeat it and you were according to the same.

Reactions: KainbloodOmen

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Uhm ... sorry my bad ... I ment the parasites, you get, when you were in the cave east of the temple where you find the crown. You also get a quest to collect the worm eggs.
So I tried it again, yesterday. Everytime you get to Stage 4 -> images are missing.
Sorry, if I repeat it and you were according to the same.
I thought you was talking about the abadon parasite XD
Anyway, that's weird (I never encounter it withthe version in #1 and the outfit one). Base on your description, it seems that you may have missing some images, try reinstalling the game. I hope that help :)

Raio10

May 6, 2017
does anyone have saves they are willing to upload preferably with main game done or nearly done so i can experience the end lol as i have only just started this game thanks for any help.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I thought you was talking about the abadon parasite XD
Anyway, that's weird (I never encounter it withthe version in #1 and the outfit one). Base on your description, it seems that you may have missing some images, try reinstalling the game. I hope that help :)
how do you get the abadon parasite good end I have played through it a couple of times and only get the bad end. do you have to drink the holy power blocking potion? if so how do you do that when I get the option and try to drink it the parasite takes over and prevents me from drinking it.

KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
Hello,

I have the same issue than @le Sagi , i am in the parasite cave, and when i sleep i have the message "mising patreon picturexx". I stopped when the game was at the "parasite38.png" and didn't know how far is it going.
I tried several downloads and each time there are no files name like this (even in the one provided by @Flat). Is this quest for the patreon only?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: leSagi

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Hello,

I have the same issue than @le Sagi , i am in the parasite cave, and when i sleep i have the message "mising patreon picturexx". I stopped when the game was at the "parasite38.png" and didn't know how far is it going.
I tried several downloads and each time there are no files name like this (even in the one provided by @Flat). Is this quest for the patreon only?
Thanks in advance.
No, this is not patreon only quest.....lemme try it again :/
Edited: doesn't seem to encounter your problem :/
is there anyway to edit the hidden stat ?
offline if available
Cheat menu plugin |
how do you get the abadon parasite good end I have played through it a couple of times and only get the bad end. do you have to drink the holy power blocking potion? if so how do you do that when I get the option and try to drink it the parasite takes over and prevents me from drinking it.
Yes, you do need to drink the holy power blocking potion
Guide here: | credit to
I keep getting raped every night,how do i stop that ?
More specific please XD

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
upload a save and i'll take a look.

Nov 28, 2017
hello, I recently played this game and I'm stucked in the torres slave arc (been captured through the mansion). I tried to do the training, brothel, strip dancing etc. but still going nowhere? any walkthrough or guide please?

here's my save file below

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
is there anyway to edit the hidden stat ?
offline if available
----------------No.---------------

Cheat menu plugin |
No. Because that can -ONLY- fetch basic variables, and Hidden Stats are "not" variables.
I am not joking, they are NOT variables, they don't exist in the game's memories (any of the 4 processes of Game exe)

Hidden Stats are like colours: imagine amount-of-milked being pink, which doesn't exist, because pink is red+blue in specific amounts - searching for pink is pointless

hello, I recently played this game and I'm stucked in the torres slave arc (been captured through the mansion). I tried to do the training, brothel, strip dancing etc. but still going nowhere? any walkthrough or guide please?

here's my save file below
I know that too well hahahahaaaaaaa, becus stuck there also
Same goes for meat toilet path - i finished that basically but couldnt escape properly, so i noclip'd thru a locked door

I managed go get the SKILL meat toilet, but slave? No chance, as far as I know the game lists the (Mirror item - ) title "sex slave" and the Skill only as decoration

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+

So, my own post now:

Has anyone like "ever" found the way in Ganon ghosts castle?
(3rd item Relic path)

Reactions: absoluteunknown
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes