Nov 28, 2017
----------------No.---------------

No. Because that can -ONLY- fetch basic variables, and Hidden Stats are "not" variables.
I am not joking, they are NOT variables, they don't exist in the game's memories (any of the 4 processes of Game exe)

Hidden Stats are like colours: imagine amount-of-milked being pink, which doesn't exist, because pink is red+blue in specific amounts - searching for pink is pointless

I know that too well hahahahaaaaaaa, becus stuck there also
Same goes for meat toilet path - i finished that basically but couldnt escape properly, so i noclip'd thru a locked door

I managed go get the SKILL meat toilet, but slave? No chance, as far as I know the game lists the (Mirror item - ) title "sex slave" and the Skill only as decoration

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+

So, my own post now:

Has anyone like "ever" found the way in Ganon ghosts castle?
(3rd item Relic path)
so basically there is no way out and i have to replay the game :( :( :(

for the Ganon castle: it's actually quite random how i got it, because i tried to run around randomly until i see a mirage of the main char masturbating in the middle alone then going up and there you go (remember to press on the mirage then go up)

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
----------------No.---------------

No. Because that can -ONLY- fetch basic variables, and Hidden Stats are "not" variables.
I am not joking, they are NOT variables, they don't exist in the game's memories (any of the 4 processes of Game exe)

Hidden Stats are like colours: imagine amount-of-milked being pink, which doesn't exist, because pink is red+blue in specific amounts - searching for pink is pointless

I know that too well hahahahaaaaaaa, becus stuck there also
Same goes for meat toilet path - i finished that basically but couldnt escape properly, so i noclip'd thru a locked door

I managed go get the SKILL meat toilet, but slave? No chance, as far as I know the game lists the (Mirror item - ) title "sex slave" and the Skill only as decoration

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+

So, my own post now:

Has anyone like "ever" found the way in Ganon ghosts castle?
(3rd item Relic path)
First point here ya go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So as you can see those stats are in there if you install the optional cursed armor plugin provided in the archive from the github in the extension-example folder. So try again before telling other people they are wrong. Thank you.

And for the third point you just walk in the direction her head is pointing

mfbean

Aug 18, 2017
hello, I recently played this game and I'm stucked in the torres slave arc (been captured through the mansion). I tried to do the training, brothel, strip dancing etc. but still going nowhere? any walkthrough or guide please?

here's my save file below
actually you can escape find a guard hiding in alley,left side of the screen and follow the clue

how do you get the slave clothes ?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
hello, I recently played this game and I'm stucked in the torres slave arc (been captured through the mansion). I tried to do the training, brothel, strip dancing etc. but still going nowhere? any walkthrough or guide please?

here's my save file below
from the looks of your save you're just in the sandbox portion, the only objective you have is to make your master happy enough times he keeps buying you until you get offered to join the pageant and taken as a slave for gloria by john. there is no real goal here unless you are on the abaddon questline chain. which involves the adventures guild.

At this stage you can just do so poorly you get killed, then brought back to life, or escape by getting food and water and stowing away on the boat. Or becoming a permanent slave to john.

Reactions: absoluteunknown
Nov 28, 2017
from the looks of your save you're just in the sandbox portion, the only objective you have is to make your master happy enough times he keeps buying you until you get offered to join the pageant and taken as a slave for gloria by john. there is no real goal here unless you are on the abaddon questline chain. which involves the adventures guild.

At this stage you can just do so poorly you get killed, then brought back to life, or escape by getting food and water and stowing away on the boat. Or becoming a permanent slave to john.
thanks bro! much appreciate for the help! :) :)

Nov 28, 2017
hello here i am stucked again with the loop in step 3 of Torres arc. It tells me to meet Gloria in day time but i did it and nothing happens? anyone with a full guide please, pretty much struggling with this arc :( :(

below is my save

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
hello here i am stucked again with the loop in step 3 of Torres arc. It tells me to meet Gloria in day time but i did it and nothing happens? anyone with a full guide please, pretty much struggling with this arc :( :(

below is my save
not sure what your problem is I did 3 more days of training with her and the event triggered. On your save.

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
No, this is not patreon only quest.....lemme try it again :/
Edited: doesn't seem to encounter your problem :/

Cheat menu plugin |

Yes, you do need to drink the holy power blocking potion
Guide here: | credit to

More specific please XD
I am talking about evil eyes or whatever his name is how do I advance his story

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Alright hopefully this is the last time I need help with this game. How do you defeat the wolf god? I already came back with the succubus powers and wearing the abadon armor but she keeps hitting me with attacks that deal 1000+ damage at a time and I only have 5000 health. Also none of the attacks I have deal anymore than 600 damage.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm stucked in Torres. I have food and water but the quest log says to save Sandra and I dont remember anyone with that name?
Had the same problem. you can't save sandra until you finish the guild quest line you can still escape without her. unless there is something on the main land you want to do more i would just stay until you win the castellan's favor before you leave.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Alright hopefully this is the last time I need help with this game. How do you defeat the wolf god? I already came back with the succubus powers and wearing the abadon armor but she keeps hitting me with attacks that deal 1000+ damage at a time and I only have 5000 health. Also none of the attacks I have deal anymore than 600 damage.
Can you give me the save at that point? Too lazy to get there again xD Completely forgot how to beat her but I think it is related to sexual attack

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
I'm stuck in the well in Anvil, got my equipment and weapons, but the door is locked and I don't know how I'm meant to get the key in order to escape.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm stuck in the well in Anvil, got my equipment and weapons, but the door is locked and I don't know how I'm meant to get the key in order to escape.
you have to get "help" from one of the succubus creatures by repeatedly having sex with it. I don't know if it is a random one or the same one all the time but the one that helped me was always siting in the middle of the room.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I thought when she said I needed a dick that she was referencing the ones on the abandon armor. How do I get a dick. do I have to steal the castallain's?
the Futa chain starts after you do a few quests with Melissa, or visit her home on the west side of town above the prison with I think it was 1000 sexual power, eventually your temporily grew a dick during the scene. Afterward you head to the adult shop in the same part of town where where the sex toy testing event happens for a few nights. After this after the events unfold here your magically get a dick again, you can chose to have it destroyed or keep it.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
the Futa chain starts after you do a few quests with Melissa, or visit her home on the west side of town above the prison with I think it was 1000 sexual power, eventually your temporily grew a dick during the scene. Afterward you head to the adult shop in the same part of town where where the sex toy testing event happens for a few nights. After this after the events unfold here your magically get a dick again, you can chose to have it destroyed or keep it.
so keep visiting her after she gives me the sealing holy water?

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes