tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the Drug Addiction after the Guild quest? It's messing up my ability to do the slave city quest line.
as far as I know, nothing in game will. you can probably remove it with the cheat menu. if using the one of the main page it think it came pre installed, just press 1 while in game. if not you'll need to install it.

the game is probably already unpacked so you can skip the unpack steps.

Redevan

Apr 14, 2018
how does one increase the milking stat? also i completed the academy line and have no idea what to do now

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
how to enter mens room in academy? i am not able to get in. pls help
you mean the toilet on the 2nd floor of the academy? you have to go right on the 2n Floor, into the wall.
or the men's side in there? happens automatic in cut-scenes

how do you skip class?
-first finish all classes (6 times for each)
-then in the afternoon or evening (don't remember for sure) go the breakroom(lunch room or whatever, 1st floor) for a cutscene with a class-skipper, do that 2~3 times and you can skip classes by going to bed (and then visit other skippers for "fun")

Hey guys, I'm really sorry if I'm being stupid, but how do I exactly advance the guild questline? I've done all of the quests at the counter at least once and I've had sex with Owen enough times to get to "Senior Member". The only ending I've gotten on this save is the horse one.
have you finished the hypnosis-side quest? I think that one needs to be done too.
for me once I finished all regular quests (for the Unicorn-farm mission, I just hunted down the thief without start the debt-thing) a newbie adenturer appeared in the guild and

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Guys, I've got a problem with the parasites. The game is telling me, that pics are missing or only available for patreon, if the parasite state reaches stage 4 and above. Even at stage 32, there's no change ... just the same as before. You know: Stage 1 (parasites breasts), Stage 2 (parasite private part), Stage 3 (parasite head) -> but what's next? Never see anything and sometimes Liliana isn't even shown on the screen, but she still can walk, were I click ...
So did I mess up something with the installation? Is there a complete list, what to install to get the full game with the costumes and so on, running? Is there a list with all neccessary links to download, to get it fully running?

I am a bit confused.

Thanks for any help. :)

Grauva

Apr 24, 2018
So im a bit stuck. Ive become John's slave, got the passport, went to Anvil and came back. I have cycled between resting, training and meeting John but now im not sure how to proceed. Does this slavery line have an ending?

sayteen

May 24, 2018
Can you get tan in this game? i've searched the thread, there was some mention about race change or smth to dark elf, but i can't seem to find it (i have patreon version downloaded).

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes