tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
so keep visiting her after she gives me the sealing holy water?
pretty sure those 2 are unrelated, your just looking for the experimentation scenes. Where she is transfering your power to her slave girl. And eventually you trigger the futa scene. If the event in the adult shop doesn't trigger, then you just need to keep visiting her, or doing quests with her so you trigger the payment scenes.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
pretty sure those 2 are unrelated, your just looking for the experimentation scenes. Where she is transfering your power to her slave girl. And eventually you trigger the futa scene. If the event in the adult shop doesn't trigger, then you just need to keep visiting her, or doing quests with her so you trigger the payment scenes.
Does it matter whether you do quests or just visit her because in my first play through I visited her probably 20 times after she gave me the water and nothing else ever happened so I gave up and assumed that was all there was to her line.

edit: never mind it just triggered randomly on my 5th visit this play through.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm stuck in the well in Anvil, got my equipment and weapons, but the door is locked and I don't know how I'm meant to get the key in order to escape.
You can also (if you're strong enough) fight the center enemy that doesn't move, which results in something like 3 fights in a row against multiple enemies.

neogoki

Dec 23, 2017
Alright hopefully this is the last time I need help with this game. How do you defeat the wolf god? I already came back with the succubus powers and wearing the abadon armor but she keeps hitting me with attacks that deal 1000+ damage at a time and I only have 5000 health. Also none of the attacks I have deal anymore than 600 damage.
Don't borther with regular attacks or Magic, use "lust burst" for damage and "Succubus Queen Form" for healing (if your HP are 2000~3000) or an Elixir if lower.
I also used up 4 Elixirs against her, still needed about 6 tries until the Wolfgod fell.

I'm stucked in Torres. I have food and water but the quest log says to save Sandra and I dont remember anyone with that name?
Sandra is the silver-haired, dark-skinned Princess in the slave Dungeons, you can see but not interact with her until the Castellian allows you to train her.
for that you need to
1. be on the guild mission to free the princess (becomes available after the Guild quest line)
2. be a Castellian-Slave (win all 3 tiers in the Arena)
3. get the Castellian's favor (comes automatically)
4. see the scene with Gloira in the Warehouse (speak to her during the day in the Arena)
5. don't forget to visit you contact in the bordell every 3 days

Nov 28, 2017
----------------No.---------------

No. Because that can -ONLY- fetch basic variables, and Hidden Stats are "not" variables.
I am not joking, they are NOT variables, they don't exist in the game's memories (any of the 4 processes of Game exe)

Hidden Stats are like colours: imagine amount-of-milked being pink, which doesn't exist, because pink is red+blue in specific amounts - searching for pink is pointless

I know that too well hahahahaaaaaaa, becus stuck there also
Same goes for meat toilet path - i finished that basically but couldnt escape properly, so i noclip'd thru a locked door

I managed go get the SKILL meat toilet, but slave? No chance, as far as I know the game lists the (Mirror item - ) title "sex slave" and the Skill only as decoration

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+\+

So, my own post now:

Has anyone like "ever" found the way in Ganon ghosts castle?
(3rd item Relic path)
so umm I don't know anyone had said this yet but I've just realized the way for Ganon castle is following the direction of the sex position from the mirage in the middle of each room (literally go the direction your main character's mirage pointing to) :D

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I am talking about evil eyes or whatever his name is how do I advance his story
Still need help with the beryl scenes at night where i forcefully go to the old town :(
1. Have Beryl implant the notes into your head (which is already done)
2. Go find Dragoncry (or Dragonsong) after that in (1)
3. Check the prisoner in the prison in the old town
4. Dragoncry (or Dragonsong) again
5. The next night, Beryl is arrested (yay)

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
1. Have Beryl implant the notes into your head (which is already done)
2. Go find Dragoncry (or Dragonsong) after that in (1)
3. Check the prisoner in the prison in the old town
4. Dragoncry (or Dragonsong) again
5. The next night, Beryl is arrested (yay)
Tysm I've stuck with this for hours :3

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Don't borther with regular attacks or Magic, use "lust burst" for damage and "Succubus Queen Form" for healing (if your HP are 2000~3000) or an Elixir if lower.
I also used up 4 Elixirs against her, still needed about 6 tries until the Wolfgod fell.
Is the succubus queen form suppose to heal you multiple times? it has only ever healed me the first time i use it in a battle. also I can't seem to make it past the first couple of rounds if I don't use healing magic and even doing that I can only get her down to about 4000 hp before she hits me with 4 or 5 attacks that wipe me out before I can use an elixir.

Lilianchello

May 7, 2018
Um... it seems I joined the party a bit late. What is the status of the translation on this current version? Still incomplete? I admit I often get peeved when the translation is... inconsistent

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Um... it seems I joined the party a bit late. What is the status of the translation on this current version? Still incomplete? I admit I often get peeved when the translation is... inconsistent
100% translated but grammar .... x'D
Is the succubus queen form suppose to heal you multiple times? it has only ever healed me the first time i use it in a battle. also I can't seem to make it past the first couple of rounds if I don't use healing magic and even doing that I can only get her down to about 4000 hp before she hits me with 4 or 5 attacks that wipe me out before I can use an elixir.
Send me another save please xD

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Am I understanding correctly that it's "normal" for the armor to completely unlock on normal difficulty immediately after the prologue? Or is that something someone edited the file to do on the downloads available here?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Am I understanding correctly that it's "normal" for the armor to completely unlock on normal difficulty immediately after the prologue? Or is that something someone edited the file to do on the downloads available here?
That's completely normal. Losing your virginity gives you a lot of sexual power, which is all the armor needs to manifest. Hard mode you start virgin, but have even less stats even after losing your virginity, and is not recommend for your first playthrough.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
It's pretty much entirely done. There's only a few item name/descriptions that are untranslated and maybe the odd line here or there.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Damn, I was really enjoy the game then I stumbled on the hypno quest. Now I pressed spacebar to go trough 25minutes of dialogs without choices, no interaction at all except 5 minutes for a fetch quest, then another 10 minutes of spacebar pressing <.< Please tell me theres no other situation like this now.
There is a skip button xD
PS: it is the "A" key on the keyboard

arus2001

Jul 24, 2018
Feeling like I hit a bit of a progress rut. Basically, I think I took on the 2 bandits and the guild traitor too early by cheesing the stun effect of extracting their seed and attacking when they're immobile, but by the time I finally got KO'd by the traitor's scripted move around his 1k HP mark, I was down to like 2.5k SP. Now I'm stuck with the mercs and the wolf quest is beyond me solo, while I kinda don't feel like gathering forever to build rep. Is there some easy way to regen SP that I'm missing or did I mess up by finishing the well quest too soon? Assuming the armor loss wasn't story forced, either.

In terms of combat, I can AoE the the top floor parasites or bees in the forest down in a couple turns, but that obviously does nothing to regen SP and even reduces it due to the -5 penalty per battle. Letting gold slimes bang me doesn't feel very productive, either, and incredibly slow at 5 per use and then the incidental absorption.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes