deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Now I'm stuck in the Undead Kingdom. This game keeps getting more and more confusing, this time it seems to be a hidden path to get to the objective, but there doesn't seem to be any indication of which direction to take.
I managed to get through it in the end. While I don't know the exact path, I know that the order you'll see the pixel animations in are:

1. Zombie
2. Ghost
3. Threesome
4. Skeleton
5. Lilina

Once you reach Lilina, go to the top path and you should get through it.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Can you continue playing after an ending?? Or is it just that, an end?
yes it has a new game plus after you trigger an ending. where you carry over your gold,level,items,weapons and armors
and you can carry over or reset her hidden stats.

Dangel

Aug 30, 2017
Can anyone fill me in about what are dark spirit events in magic school and how to trigger that and dark magic classes?
looked over the entire school at night multiple times and have absolutely nothing

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone fill me in about what are dark spirit events in magic school and how to trigger that and dark magic classes?
looked over the entire school at night multiple times and have absolutely nothing
There is a walkthrough linked on the op. if you have the walkthrough the green haired girl in the middle of the second floor in the afternoon is the main key to trigger the events then after having your date with dragoncry go to the second floor at night this should bring you to the start of the event chain. should be pretty easy to follow from there.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Damnit, I keep losing the Unicorn Races and falling into more and more debt
keep doing special training until you get to the point you are riding the unicorn upside down with spectators. after that it is a bit of a waiting game. If i understood the way the game explains it the higher you relationship with the unicorn is the better your chances are. I found the best way to increase the relationship is play through the training and just run back and forth over the same bit of track for a minute or two, or until you feel you have raised the relationship enough. also competing in the races lowers your relationship level if you hadn't realized that yet.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
keep doing special training until you get to the point you are riding the unicorn upside down with spectators. after that it is a bit of a waiting game. If i understood the way the game explains it the higher you relationship with the unicorn is the better your chances are. I found the best way to increase the relationship is play through the training and just run back and forth over the same bit of track for a minute or two, or until you feel you have raised the relationship enough. also competing in the races lowers your relationship level if you hadn't realized that yet.
Do you mean the special training with Snowy or the Green haired guy?

Dangel

Aug 30, 2017
There is a walkthrough linked on the op. if you have the walkthrough the green haired girl in the middle of the second floor in the afternoon is the main key to trigger the events then after having your date with dragoncry go to the second floor at night this should bring you to the start of the event chain. should be pretty easy to follow from there.
I did follow the walkthrough, but in the walkthrough it is "by the door", which I took literally which is why I didn't understand where it is supposed to be. Anyway, thanks a lot

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Magic school has 3-4 endings.

1. Getting out. - Only this one is that "walkthrough"
2. Dumpster in Dark magic room after failing to summon armor
(2a. Dumpster after getting armor but losing vs Beryl)
3. Eternal Doll with Ross surviving, you have to NOT resist killing Dragondude, then get your wits and protect Ross from Old Principal (I think)

Hardest is #3 - because the affection points with Dragondude .......... well, if anyone knows how to best ignore the guy to get his value to 0 or so, I think the 6th Beryl visit must not "fail" but even with Affection 28 it fails
I also think Dragondude must NOT appear in SoulSpace

AFAIK one needs this ending (Magic Bad End B) simply because it is an Ending - and one needs ALL "non-True" endings first or Wolfie keeps winning in Sky God Castle

I for one also keep getting "Pervert Ghost Updated" after "Good" end (#1) but I never even found the quest, I ghostscared both in kitchen and in Mind Magic classroom but no new targets appeared, also the dude who volunteers for Ghost doesn't appear

Funny sidenote: My Endings List in Game shows 2x Magic Bad End A (less than 5000 or losing) - that's why I am unsure about the real reqs for B

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Magic school has 3-4 endings.

1. Getting out. - Only this one is that "walkthrough"
2. Dumpster in Dark magic room after failing to summon armor
(2a. Dumpster after getting armor but losing vs Beryl)
3. Eternal Doll with Ross surviving, you have to NOT resist killing Dragondude, then get your wits and protect Ross from Old Principal (I think)

Hardest is #3 - because the affection points with Dragondude .......... well, if anyone knows how to best ignore the guy to get his value to 0 or so, I think the 6th Beryl visit must not "fail" but even with Affection 28 it fails
I also think Dragondude must NOT appear in SoulSpace

AFAIK one needs this ending (Magic Bad End B) simply because it is an Ending - and one needs ALL "non-True" endings first or Wolfie keeps winning in Sky God Castle

I for one also keep getting "Pervert Ghost Updated" after "Good" end (#1) but I never even found the quest, I ghostscared both in kitchen and in Mind Magic classroom but no new targets appeared, also the dude who volunteers for Ghost doesn't appear

Funny sidenote: My Endings List in Game shows 2x Magic Bad End A (less than 5000 or losing) - that's why I am unsure about the real reqs for B
So you need all the bad endings to get the final true ending? well thats a pain in the ass. no wonder I can't beat her.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
So when it comes to doing the training for the Unicorn races, what's the difference between skipping the training scene and playing it out?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So when it comes to doing the training for the Unicorn races, what's the difference between skipping the training scene and playing it out?
If you play through it you can increase your relation with the unicorn by running the track multiple times before you actually finish it. The more the unicorn cums in you the higher your relationship gets and whether or not he cums seems to be triggered by how many steps he takes.

Reactions: chesire
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes