Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I have a question about the game, i've already finished the relique, parasite, unicorn and the academy quests, so... the pregnancy in the game is only scenes in the missions like in the academy or can be get in "free game".
I mean when the character have sex with the NPC's or monsters, can she get pregnant by that? or is it only a story thing?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
hey so i gave it a try also downloaded the patreon reward thing that was posted here..
at first almost none were showing up since i didnt had the rewards downloaded, now i have it and some work now but still some clothes cant be shown aswell as faces.. does it really contain all patreon gifts...or is it on me?

or is there an updated download for it?
would be nice if someone can tell me

like hades/leviathan/queen and a couple more dont work

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
hey so i gave it a try also downloaded the patreon reward thing that was posted here..
at first almost none were showing up since i didnt had the rewards downloaded, now i have it and some work now but still some clothes cant be shown aswell as faces.. does it really contain all patreon gifts...or is it on me?

or is there an updated download for it?
would be nice if someone can tell me

like hades/leviathan/queen and a couple more dont work
I guess that clothes and faces are for the last update for Patreon, i mean, we have the version2.01 and the patreon version post here is 2 or 3 version less.
So some patreon clothes are new and they are not in our patreon version.

I think that.

Lascat

Jul 23, 2018
The Parasite line gives allows to player to get filled with Parasite eggs, which can be cleaned out with insecticide. There's also a birthing scene in the guild quest which has you explore the well in Anvil.
ty for the info, but what I want to know is how to get this skill/option

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
ty for the info, but what I want to know is how to get this skill/option
I don't know if i'm right but i guess you get that skill in the abaddon mission, because i finished the parasite mission and i didn't get that skill.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I don't know if i'm right but i guess you get that skill in the abaddon mission, because i finished the parasite mission and i didn't get that skill.
yes you get it as part of the abaddon line. When you complete the bad end A route you get an armor piece called abaddon seedbed and when you equip it you become pregnant you have to carry it to term once each play-through at the end of which you will get the slut skill birth/abortion that you can use on future pregnancies in the same play-through.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I guess that clothes and faces are for the last update for Patreon, i mean, we have the version2.01 and the patreon version post here is 2 or 3 version less.
So some patreon clothes are new and they are not in our patreon version.

I think that.
ah okay makes sense.. thank you

Reactions: Motor3Fase

Nariz

Jan 2, 2018
It seems there are still missing images from some items in the shop, does anyone have all the images for the things in the shop down the stairs?

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Ah, I searched all through this thread, but I can't find out what I need to do, help would be appreciated!

I want to become the prison meat toilet; the quest says to sign the devil contract (advanced after desire point 5000), but I never get it mentioned regardless of whether my lust is above or below 5000, regardless of whether I have full HP or not. Is it because I have already stolen a key once?

Similarly, how do I become the bully's slave? I have given him so many silver/gold pieces, nothing happens. Masturbating in the mine does nothing either.

I already figured out how to escape, I just wanna get these things done first... :(

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes