tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
then one question, tell me how to make money and without loss of virginit....
there are chests around the world that contain money, in dungeons and what not. Avoid combat. But general combat won't take away your virginity or joining the guild won't either.

Losing to human enemies will, but not monsters. Doing the Magic School will, and the slave city will as well. But everything else does anal only until you actually lose your virginity. Just make a save before doing something you think might be risky.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
I have a question;

The game works fine (and I downloaded it here), but I get messages saying "Image Missing. For Patrons only" or something to that effect.

Did I do something wrong?

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I have a question;

The game works fine (and I downloaded it here), but I get messages saying "Image Missing. For Patrons only" or something to that effect.

Did I do something wrong?
No you don't, if you downloaded the game and the patreon version, you must move the "patreon" folder of the patreon to the main game, but yet, the patreon version is not updated, i mean example: the game is the version 2.01 but the patreon that we have is 1.90, so the "new" stuff" have no image because we don't have it.

well that i think so.

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
No you don't, if you downloaded the game and the patreon version, you must move the "patreon" folder of the patreon to the main game, but yet, the patreon version is not updated, i mean example: the game is the version 2.01 but the patreon that we have is 1.90, so the "new" stuff" have no image because we don't have it.

well that i think so.
Thanks for the help. Will do that when I can.

mawarmerah

Apr 17, 2018
No human pregnancy. The pregnancy system is extremely limited and only happens during certain events, or with certain monsters after a certain event.
what about "soul contract" quest that says "still have 7 days before the contract's days, why don't go to the forest and give birth to little slimes~"
so how to give birth to this small slimes??

OwlzCoolzz

Nov 30, 2017
I had the feed from his patron feed translated by a user on ulmf
you also need to be playing a recent version of it as well.

Another user on the ulmf forum translated it roughly for me so credits goto him swpkmn

How to get the Evil Insect (Abadon) End

Requirements:

Get Magic School Good End
Become a Worm Wife (parasite saga)
Finish Guild saga Finish Slave saga
(Order matters. You need to finish the magic school before starting the guild saga)

1) Finish the hypnosis and magic school quests (you get the magic school id from Dragonsong after the hypnosis quest)

2) Complete parasite area

3) Complete guild saga (rest is explanation of guild saga)

4-6) Complete slave saga (contains detailed explanation of slave saga)

7) Talk to Owen to get 100k bonus for completing the quest, then talk to Melissa and pay her for info on Abaddon.

8) She will point you toward Robert, the old man in the prison. So, you need to get yourself thrown in prison.

9) Give Robert the tobacco as usual, and eventually you will ask him about Abaddon. It will anger him. You will need to talk to him at night, but to get to him at night, you will need a lockpick...

10) You will need to accept the warden's offer and have sex with him in order to search his office for wire to make into a lockpick. (It's basically the same as how you would normally break out of the jail). Visit the old man at night a few times, and he will eventually tell you what you need to know.

11) Now you need to get out of the jail. If your Lust gets too high, Lilina won't leave on her own, so you will need to lower it, through masturbation in the mine or by using the Devil's Imprisonment item, which can be obtained (before entering prison) by spending enough nights with the warrior mercenaries that hang out in the guild during the day.

12) After breaking out of the prison, check the wall of the area you come out at (if you got out of prison by serving time, go south of town to the port area, then go to the bottom of that area and go west to reach the same area) for the 'magic stone', then go to the Island Village.

13) With the magic stone, you can unseal the barrier in the Island Village. (Once you enter the unsealed area, you won't be able to leave the village until you reach an ending. Also, some Philtres will help if you want to get the "True" Ending, but you can't get those in the village.) After you enter the unsealed area, walk around for a bit, then leave. Afterwards you end up in the inn. Buy as much water and crops as you can (you will need them soon). Rest in the inn when you are done.

14) That night, you will automatically go to the SE house. A night or two later, the parasite king helm will appear and explain what is happening. The Abaddon parasite is controlling you. You can keep it at bay with the antidote from Melissa, but you should only have 3 of those, and each one only works for 1 day.

15) You can not leave the village.
A. Put food in the boxes to the left, and water in the buckets to the right. If you did not buy food and water, or run out of either, you can take some from the village, but be careful.

B. To get the true end, you will need to get 500 SP and use 'Dimensional Portal' to contact Sealcya. (There are only a few people you can get SP from in the village, and you only get 3 days to gather the SP, since if you go to bed at night without taking an antidote, you will lose all of the SP you gathered. This is why I suggest using Philtres, since Estrus triples SP gained. Just don't go to sleep at night without getting rid of the Estrus, or you may lose your SP anyway.)

C. For either Bad End, don't achieve the True End. Bad End B happens if you get found out by the villagers. For Bad End A, you must not let the village find out what's going on, and the end will happen on its own.

D. Only Bad End A gives you all of the Abaddon equipment.

hope this helps

I have been following this for my 2nd or maybe 3rd playthrough... im just finish the guild saga part .. maybe.. i want to know what part says its finish the guild saga? and the slave saga? the thing is i doing the save the princess quest, do all the things needed, train her, then 1 day i got the chance to kill john. The thing is i dont kill him and turn into forever sex slave with the princess.. is this what it mean finish the guild saga? is it failed or success? is it ok to proceed to slave saga? idk where i did wrong tho..==" rn im hesitate to do the slave saga i guess? the collecting the other 2 slaves? so, after i got those 2 slave what its mean by completing the slave saga? im really confused if im failed or success..=="

help me guys and sorry for bad englsh

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I assume you mean the gage folder where the game.exe is at...
[GameP = With the patreon folder / Game Main = without the patreon folder]
It is more like "copy the folder patreon from Game P in the rute *game folder*/www folder/ pictures folder (if i remember right)/ patreon folder". and paste it in the same rute but in the Game Main.
I don't know if i explaned it right.

OwlzCoolzz

Nov 30, 2017

well that i think so.
heya motor3Fase, i want to ask about the patreon folder u said. Does the folder is from the link with just another game?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I have been following this for my 2nd or maybe 3rd playthrough... im just finish the guild saga part .. maybe.. i want to know what part says its finish the guild saga? and the slave saga? the thing is i doing the save the princess quest, do all the things needed, train her, then 1 day i got the chance to kill john. The thing is i dont kill him and turn into forever sex slave with the princess.. is this what it mean finish the guild saga? is it failed or success? is it ok to proceed to slave saga? idk where i did wrong tho..==" rn im hesitate to do the slave saga i guess? the collecting the other 2 slaves? so, after i got those 2 slave what its mean by completing the slave saga? im really confused if im failed or success..=="

help me guys and sorry for bad englsh
If the princess didn't escape then I am afraid you failed the slave saga, and you won't be able to progress the rest of the way through the abaddon quest line. When doing the slave saga you need to keep you loyalty to john / castellion below 500 to be able to kill him when the time comes. At night when given the choice to continue servicing him you must refuse to keep your addiction and loyalty low. And keep visiting the brothel every week to get more of the holy potion to counter the effects of his god power.

OwlzCoolzz

Nov 30, 2017
If the princess didn't escape then I am afraid you failed the slave saga, and you won't be able to progress the rest of the way through the abaddon quest line. When doing the slave saga you need to keep you loyalty to john / castellion below 500 to be able to kill him when the time comes. At night when given the choice to continue servicing him you must refuse to keep your addiction and loyalty low. And keep visiting the brothel every week to get more of the holy potion to counter the effects of his god power.
i see, beside refusing, what other method to reduce the loyalty? becoz , iirc , before i got the anti divine potion, my loyalty already above the roof --"

cisae

Jun 24, 2018
trying to do parasite route... but stuck at parasite's wife part(drink from 3 parasites and rest... repeat... for 30 day already)... do i need to do any thing first?

OwlzCoolzz

Nov 30, 2017
trying to do parasite route... but stuck at parasite's wife part(drink from 3 parasites and rest... repeat... for 30 day already)... do i need to do any thing first?
IIRC, u go to the middle room where elsa is? and breed the king n the meatpot..
or did I just jump the step?

I dont remember much but what i know parasite route the easiest route to finish..

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
i see, beside refusing, what other method to reduce the loyalty? becoz , iirc , before i got the anti divine potion, my loyalty already above the roof --"
I don't think you can reduce it, you can only gain it. So the only way is to proceed through the portion with john faster and not to extended his sessions late at night.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes