Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone sum up how to get good ending? U know the one that can keep ur virginity? I just started the game now...

Luc79

Sep 2, 2018
Hello! I can't seem to make the item "semen aquarius" work. I have the habilité to extract semen, but it doesn't register when I want to use it. Can someone help me?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Hello! I can't seem to make the item "semen aquarius" work. I have the habilité to extract semen, but it doesn't register when I want to use it. Can someone help me?
it should work automatically after any sex scene in combat or loss, just make sure to set the option in the house by looking at i believe the far right piece of furniture in thee.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
I read a lot of posts and didn't find the answer (maybe there is but didn't find it, too many pages XD)

If you go to the mansion to work as a maid, the only way out is as a slave or you can escape somehow?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I read a lot of posts and didn't find the answer (maybe there is but didn't find it, too many pages XD)

If you go to the mansion to work as a maid, the only way out is as a slave or you can escape somehow?
just never agree to be a full time maid, and you can leave.

Reactions: Azerak

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Has anyone ever progressed far in hard mode? There aren't many options to choose from...

a8571003

Mar 30, 2018
what about "soul contract" quest that says "still have 7 days before the contract's days, why don't go to the forest and give birth to little slimes~"
so how to give birth to this small slimes??
That's part of an automated event. If you lose that battle, you'll see an event every 7 days.

Reactions: mawarmerah

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
There's an official wiki now:

It should answer pretty much any issue you could possibly have with the game. Good luck!

FoxCrest

Aug 30, 2018
I can't figure out how to equip new gear. For example any new robes bought at the armor shop in anvil, or the bunny costume at the unicorn farm. When I go to the equip menu they don't appear, but they do appear in my inventory under armor.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I can't figure out how to equip new gear. For example any new robes bought at the armor shop in anvil, or the bunny costume at the unicorn farm. When I go to the equip menu they don't appear, but they do appear in my inventory under armor.
i have never even heard of this happening, is your body slot currently used for the cursed armor in the final stage? since that locks out of using items in that slot. if you are, then you'll need to use mimicry to equip your look. using the S and D keys to open the various menus.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm just wondering, has the game gotten any updates yet, even added more Cosplays stuff as well, like the missing ones thats are in the game's files system but not showing up on the FC?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
the game is complete and there are no more updates, think you re missing just the last 2 months of 16$ costumes, and the previously mentioned items that didn't work still don't work.

U

User_298516

What difficulty level should I play on? If you play on normal/easy, can you change the piercings and whatnot? There's a lot of outfits and I guess they won't all look good with them.

FoxCrest

Aug 30, 2018
i have never even heard of this happening, is your body slot currently used for the cursed armor in the final stage? since that locks out of using items in that slot. if you are, then you'll need to use mimicry to equip your look. using the S and D keys to open the various menus.
Nope, this is happening with only the cursed crown at the beginning of the game. Are the robes from the armor shop meant for the main character or are they only for followers? I noticed when I hover over them in the shop Lilina's equivalent armor is greyed out, but if I have a follower theirs is white and they can equip it. For example, the felt gown in anvil armor shop.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes