cisae

Jun 24, 2018
IIRC, u go to the middle room where elsa is? and breed the king n the meatpot..
or did I just jump the step?

I dont remember much but what i know parasite route the easiest route to finish..
well i been in the middle room several time but elsa was still there and did her "Uu.Uu." thing.

KriexSother

Aug 23, 2018
Hey. I got this game a few days ago and quickly found that a walkthrough would be super handy. Unfortunately I've had no luck finding one. Anyone here know where i can find one?

Also i was curious, I'm away from my computer so i can't check my files right now. I was a few pages back and was reading about patreon content. Back when i started playing i found a "crowdfunding" shop. It already had a couple pages of stuff in there i could buy, stuff like nurse/police/witch clothes. So since i bought my copy of the game from dlsite does mine come with that stuff?

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
Hey. I got this game a few days ago and quickly found that a walkthrough would be super handy. Unfortunately I've had no luck finding one. Anyone here know where i can find one?
Well not really a walkthrough but it should help with some common questions - be free to copy or improve (pass is wt):

Jun 11, 2018
Once you get the first futa scene (from the nightly events with Melissa) you get a skill you can use that'll give you the dick back.

Also, for the walkthrough/guide whatever, just a note: In order to get the ending with the Wolf God & other Lilina's being taken under the care of the Lilina wearing the divine armor, you NEED the skill I just mentioned.

If you don't "have a dick" you can't impregnate/fuck the Wolf God after you defeat it and you'll just go back to forgetting what happened and waking up in the tavern.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017

Also i was curious, I'm away from my computer so i can't check my files right now. I was a few pages back and was reading about patreon content. Back when i started playing i found a "crowdfunding" shop. It already had a couple pages of stuff in there i could buy, stuff like nurse/police/witch clothes. So since i bought my copy of the game from dlsite does mine come with that stuff?
The copy on dlsite does not contain the $16 patreon contents at all. It would be kinda silly to make the patreons shell out 150 for all the costumes only to just sell the package for under 30. That said there is a version of the game posted here that has the costumes in it.

Lascat

Jul 23, 2018
Wondering, do you guys know who is the one giving us the succubus wedding dress? And how to unequip it? Or it is needed for a specific quest?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Wondering, do you guys know who is the one giving us the succubus wedding dress? And how to unequip it? Or it is needed for a specific quest?
he's just a plot device to give you the dress for reaching 5000 charm. The dress changes form based on your lust stat at less than 1000 it changes to a basic blue dress and is removable. It changes again at 3000 lust and then again at 6000 for the final form.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Hi,

I'm too trying to find a walkthrough as the game is poorly translated and sometime things to do are really stupid or at least counter intuitive.
Anyway i reached so far the part i need to go to "hell" where i get infected by abaddon and i can try all i want i only get the 2 bad ends.
I have seen in a guide i'm supposed to enter the portal and met Seaclea in order to get the true one, but when i collect enough SP Liliana just don't want to use the power. Same she don't want to leave. And i have never the option to use the anti divine potions that are key items.

So at this point i really don't understand what i'm supposed to do, the only thing left is talk to Aisha, but i don't know (/remember) who the hell she is, not where i'm supposed to talk to her/him.

Of course i can just get the bad end, but i tried it and you are removed your abaddon gear and starting ALL once again is not something i really want cause it's really long and it was a bit painful to have to end all the plots to get to the part i haven't done again and again already ...

petromonium

May 20, 2017
Do you guys know how to get rid of that annoying skooma status? if there is a method ingame ora if i can do it with the save editor?

petromonium

May 20, 2017
Hi,

I'm too trying to find a walkthrough as the game is poorly translated and sometime things to do are really stupid or at least counter intuitive.
Anyway i reached so far the part i need to go to "hell" where i get infected by abaddon and i can try all i want i only get the 2 bad ends.
I have seen in a guide i'm supposed to enter the portal and met Seaclea in order to get the true one, but when i collect enough SP Liliana just don't want to use the power. Same she don't want to leave. And i have never the option to use the anti divine potions that are key items.

So at this point i really don't understand what i'm supposed to do, the only thing left is talk to Aisha, but i don't know (/remember) who the hell she is, not where i'm supposed to talk to her/him.

Of course i can just get the bad end, but i tried it and you are removed your abaddon gear and starting ALL once again is not something i really want cause it's really long and it was a bit painful to have to end all the plots to get to the part i haven't done again and again already ...
if i'm not wrong elsa, the one you met in the parasite cave, somehow became aisha(must be a translation error)..anyway i didn't do myself the abbadon line so ican't help you, sorry :p

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Oh god and where is she once i ended the parasite cave? I have a necklace from aisha in my inventory, so i know i already met her ... But finding her again is another thing ...

edit : Alright, you were right Elsa and Aisha is the same girl. Back to the parasite lair, if you summon the parasite king you can talk to her and she will help you a bit with abaddon quest. Don't know if it will change anything, but this part was missing in the guide on this thread for this quest.
And it change nothing i just don't have the option to take the anti-divine ... That's strange cause when i use the cheat with a new game, i have the option ... But she chose to not take it. I really don't know what's wrong with this game seriously ...

Kira_Otoko

Mar 29, 2018
Do you guys know how to get rid of that annoying skooma status? if there is a method ingame ora if i can do it with the save editor?
The only way I know is by the Torres divine relic : in easy mode, behind the arena, there a hidden item (Liliana cant walk on him), you can avoid skooma addiction ( or get rid of him) with it

Also... After beating the god, the "true end" (get rid of abaddon parasite) will change or not ? I wont make all quests for it. If it's for nothing... Too long...

Reactions: petromonium

petromonium

May 20, 2017
The only way I know is by the Torres divine relic : in easy mode, behind the arena, there a hidden item (Liliana cant walk on him), you can avoid skooma addiction ( or get rid of him) with it

Also... After beating the god, the "true end" (get rid of abaddon parasite) will change or not ? I wont make all quests for it. If it's for nothing... Too long...
Oh well, I can't enter anymore in Torres ciry anymore..I'll bear with it till new game+
Thanks anyways

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
so guys i wanna know about soul contract does it even end? i mean mc gets called every seventh day i cant even kill the boss know and if i m in some event on that day i get penalty.... and is there guide or walkthrough for this game.... it will help a lot ...

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Think the game is too messy and random to make easily a walkthrough. Plus the fact that many of the clues on how to progress were given in the private patreon part ...
But yeah it would help a lot. Look in this thread you have something that is a start of a walkthrough.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes